Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 35. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how the bit market works? I usually get coin and spend it, but if the market will increase with people rushing to by coin, will that drive the price of coin up?
sooo...i got my bitcoins in my blockchain wallet. Just came a little. sup? LOL so happy right now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Mine just showed up in my wallet. Somehow I wound up with $103.5x when my deposit AFTER fees was 105.61.
Activity: 28
starting to gain confirmations on blockchain! Smiley

Go blockchain go...Levy needs their damn funds  Cheesy
Activity: 6
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
well I got my coins in my wallet!!!! only charged me 103.70 when the price is 99.00!!!  what a great service.

Open a support ticket with all the details and you can be compensated for any loss
My coins hit my walltet!!  Grin Thanks Gareth. Like you I will be staying here to make sure the rest of you are taken care of!
Activity: 18
starting to gain confirmations on blockchain! Smiley
well I got my coins in my wallet!!!! only charged me 103.70 when the price is 99.00!!!  what a great service.

We need to make a vote on what would be a fair reward for all of us you know?
Gareth I sent you a pm. Please check that for me. Thanks.
I have still yet to get an email or anything.. but I am very happy to see everyone else getting theirs. Hopefully I won't be much longer.
AngryCustomer  you hanging in there....you haven't had an anuerism yet have you Cheesy
Activity: 10
I notice there have been reports of issues from deposits (money gram/zipzap) to btc addys. I see my tran is still pending even after receiving a successful payment notification from zipzap. If this issue and going to be around for some time can you please possibly send to my mtgox account instead?

Event: 99d9de39-9147-4d16-bd9c-6bd5489c6ed6
MtGox: M81106198X

Thanks in advanced.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I don't. I have about 30 hours invested in badmouthing them. sitting waiting for my coin. aggravation. kicked my dog. who is gonna give my dog a fucking bone?

lol I think you should since you kicked it.
I don't. I have about 30 hours invested in badmouthing them. sitting waiting for my coin. aggravation. kicked my dog. who is gonna give my dog a fucking bone?

Roflmao, hey I been here with ya, and came running to reddit when I heard someone was trash talking ya lol.  .25 bitcoin would be better in my eyes them just turning a blind eye to the hell they cost us, and risk loosing 1400+ customers and word of mouth can travel far!!!

I think they should send us all .25 bitcoin for all of our troubles

I would be satisfied with that.

I think its a fair value for our troubles
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
they should at the very least honor their no charge policy for transactions taking more than 1 hour!!!

As I just stated, it's 'most efficient for us to run through the order backlog first and then start issuing the fee refunds afterwards.
Activity: 18
my order just went through Smiley Thanks guys. I have faith that all your issues are sorted out. I know that you have to fix the issues at hand before you handle the backlogged orders, or else you will just be putting bandaids on an open gash. Now that the site has seemed to have the problems fixed, you guys are working on the backlogged orders, then all will be good as new Smiley Still hasen't shown in the blockchain yet. But I know it will Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: