Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 12. (Read 678322 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 12, 2014, 03:44:02 PM
weve been playing around with mine all day pretty much. i deffinatley need 2 new cards sending out. ive paid for 520ghs and im getting 250ghs. there are no more settings to try with the other 2 cards.
Activity: 532
April 12, 2014, 03:37:16 PM
Josh gave me his number and told me to call him if I needed any help with the miner. I've called and he said he'd get a video up on friday of how to assemble, obviously it didn't happen. He apologized for what he said was obviously unacceptable.

I just sent him the following text:

Hey man, sorry to keep bothering you. Especially on a Saturday as I know you guys are working through the weekend.

When I turn on the pi it starts looking for boards via some address but fails to find then. Then when I try to do killall cgminer it says no process killed like it didn't even run.

I don't know if this is a connection issue or a firmware issue. But there needs to be more communication on this. Apologizing is all well and good, but meaningless if not backed up with action.

Even if you guys can shoot a quick tutorial via your phones it would go a long way toward regaining people's trust.

Will update if I get a response. I'd call but with my bronchitis when I speak I go into terrible coughing fits.  and I really don't want to have this conversation over a relay service
type cgminer -DT it will check across cards and give you the active cores per card. if you use putty to interface you can scroll through the different cards.

there will be alot of info that comes up but all your interested in is something that says 8 chipx 255 active cores or similar. not the bit that says chip 1-8 32 active cores, should be right at the bottom of the paragraphs. if your cards register 256 cores i believe they all working right.
this will be tepeated 3-5x depending how many cards you have.

the killall cgminer and it saying no process killed is because its not running on boot up to make it run type cgminer
input your pool details and away it goes.

When I type cgminer -dt it then says command line options set a device that doesn't exist.

When I type cgminer it says :

checking board 2...
failed to write to fdesc -1: Bad file descriptor

No A1 Chip-Chain detected
SPI '/dev/spidev0.0' :mode 1, bits 8, speed 2000000

This repeats through cards 3 and 4 then says:

All devices disabled cannot mine.

when I putty in and do it it flashes up on the screen quicker that I can read it then goes away, can't scroll to it at all. so I did a quick print screen and caught this:

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/rikkhaos/media/Untitled.png.html

Well lets hope this is not the case with all devices. I still have no word from them. I have gotten no response. But yea since this lack of proper communication keeps going it looks like they are not turning this situation around much.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 12, 2014, 02:50:56 PM
Josh gave me his number and told me to call him if I needed any help with the miner. I've called and he said he'd get a video up on friday of how to assemble, obviously it didn't happen. He apologized for what he said was obviously unacceptable.

Hey man, sorry to keep bothering you. Especially on a Saturday as I know you guys are working through the weekend.

When I turn on the pi it starts looking for boards via some address but fails to find then. Then when I try to do killall cgminer it says no process killed like it didn't even run.

I don't know if this is a connection issue or a firmware issue. But there needs to be more communication on this. Apologizing is all well and good, but meaningless if not backed up with action.

Even if you guys can shoot a quick tutorial via your phones it would go a long way toward regaining people's trust.

Will update if I get a response. I'd call but with my bronchitis when I speak I go into terrible coughing fits.  and I really don't want to have this conversation over a relay service
type cgminer -DT it will check across cards and give you the active cores per card. if you use putty to interface you can scroll through the different cards.

there will be alot of info that comes up but all your interested in is something that says 8 chipx 255 active cores or similar. not the bit that says chip 1-8 32 active cores, should be right at the bottom of the paragraphs. if your cards register 256 cores i believe they all working right.

the killall cgminer and it saying no process killed is because its not running on boot up to make it run type cgminer

When I type cgminer -dt it then says command line options set a device that doesn't exist.

When I type cgminer it says :

checking board 2...
failed to write to fdesc -1: Bad file descriptor

No A1 Chip-Chain detected
SPI '/dev/spidev0.0' :mode 1, bits 8, speed 2000000

This repeats through cards 3 and 4 then says:

All devices disabled cannot mine.

when I putty in and do it it flashes up on the screen quicker that I can read it then goes away, can't scroll to it at all. so I did a quick print screen and caught this:

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/rikkhaos/media/Untitled.png.html

Activity: 588
April 12, 2014, 02:44:01 PM
Well i got my corsair rm1000 today and set up the miner. results are 1 card runs at 250ghs and the other 2 do not hash at all. they have multiple chips that are running less than 26cores and eventually pack in. im in the uk  Undecided

Are they detected by pi but just aren't hashing, or are they not detected at all?
one hashes fine the other two hashed but a chip was disabled by cgminer. then one would go off and the other would come on in sequence untill cgminer disabled all chips on the card. firstly with one card then the other.
 think it might need the half hour down time to set chips back straight. but one card runs like a trooper.
but finally the 3rd and first card both say no a1 chain detected through cgminer -DT so as i say might just need a power down.
April 12, 2014, 02:41:15 PM
Well i got my corsair rm1000 today and set up the miner. results are 1 card runs at 250ghs and the other 2 do not hash at all. they have multiple chips that are running less than 26cores and eventually pack in. im in the uk  Undecided

Are they detected by pi but just aren't hashing, or are they not detected at all?
Activity: 588
April 12, 2014, 02:40:38 PM

Will update if I get a response. I'd call but with my bronchitis when I speak I go into terrible coughing fits.  and I really don't want to have this conversation over a relay service

Activity: 714
April 12, 2014, 02:35:45 PM
April 12, 2014, 02:33:36 PM

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 12, 2014, 02:06:04 PM
AMT _MINERS, where are my miners?

Jim said sent out to me on Friday, April 11,2014,but didn't hear anything yet.

please expedite my mines.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
Ummm! I've seen the inside of Josh's truck,

How did you get out?  

Many people thought that was where you were headed when you made that trip.

EDIT:  Never mind, I thought you said, "trunk".

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 12, 2014, 01:33:56 PM
Phin you've seen how they've been shipping seems to me they have been celebrating passover from the get go.

Pass over! Good one!

It's fairly obvious that Joshua Zipkin is a pathological liar. This is an uncontrollable urge to lie, and this thread is proof of that.

Because of this, I doubt AMT will ever turn itself around or should ever be trusted again (as long as JZ is at the helm).

Josh, do yourself a favor and go see a therapist.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 12, 2014, 01:23:02 PM
Phin you've seen how they've been shipping seems to me they have been celebrating passover from the get go.

Pass over! Good one!
April 12, 2014, 01:20:47 PM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 12, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

We're still working and shipping out over the weekend, if you haven't received a tracking number today, it may be this weeked. What's you're order number?

My Number is 1562

Probably not this weekend. We're getting several requests for rigs instead of full miners from earlier order numbers. And by default we need to meet those orders prior to later order numbers because it wouldn't be fair.
Hi AMT,what about order 754 , Alyssa said will be deliver this week ,today are Saturday, no tracking number yet.Thanks
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 12, 2014, 10:58:45 AM
I'm curious, did they even mark the packages as fragile?? Still waiting on a tracking number I was told would arrive two days ago or yesterday....
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 12, 2014, 10:49:57 AM
Just noticed the Subject Line of the first email is:

“Your AMT order #1243”

But the order number of the website and email is #1244?

hmm... maybe a mix up with orders and not BTC.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. They probably have your info on a sticky note somewhere in Josh's trunk. Roll Eyes (j.k.)

Ummm! I've seen the inside of Josh's truck, thus knowing how true your assessment may be.
April 12, 2014, 10:14:40 AM

You are going the kit route right?

If so let me know if you get any documentation with it for set up. Also if it has any issues locating hashing modules. mine seems to not be finding them where they are looking for them and as I can't kill cgminer I'm not sure it's even launching. I can kill python though.

Yea I went the kit route. I will make a point of asking for documentation on the device. If anything I will make a PDF and post it (with their permission). Might help them some too. And it doesn't take me much time to do that as I would be doing it anyway.

This is B.S.!   Even some rudimentary manual or some email or post here on how to hook this up should be made available!   This is like amateur hour in every aspect.

Whatever the case I am pretty much offering free help for them by posting up that manual. Mostly at this point doing what I can to help the rest of us out. Getting the manual and some info on how to get these things working right would be a huge help. I will def make a separate post for this tho cause putting it in here its just gonna get lost.

good call on  a separate post, when you are picking it up ask them to post the firmware online.

I've got it hooked up the only way it could be hooked up with the materials provided ( and an extra ethernet cable I had laying around) I've got power going to the backplane. SO either I'm missing something so basic that I'm overlooking it, or I've got some sort of faulty equipment.

I will ask them to see if they are willing to put it on a USB drive I will bring just so its out there for us to use. I will ask. At the end of the day its up to them really. Figure its a bit of help to get the rest of us underway .
April 12, 2014, 09:46:14 AM

If so let me know if you get any documentation with it for set up. Also if it has any issues locating hashing modules. mine seems to not be finding them where they are looking for them and as I can't kill cgminer I'm not sure it's even launching. I can kill python though.

Yea I went the kit route. I will make a point of asking for documentation on the device. If anything I will make a PDF and post it (with their permission). Might help them some too. And it doesn't take me much time to do that as I would be doing it anyway.

This is B.S.!   Even some rudimentary manual or some email or post here on how to hook this up should be made available!   This is like amateur hour in every aspect.

Whatever the case I am pretty much offering free help for them by posting up that manual. Mostly at this point doing what I can to help the rest of us out. Getting the manual and some info on how to get these things working right would be a huge help. I will def make a separate post for this tho cause putting it in here its just gonna get lost.

good call on  a separate post, when you are picking it up ask them to post the firmware online.

I've got it hooked up the only way it could be hooked up with the materials provided ( and an extra ethernet cable I had laying around) I've got power going to the backplane. SO either I'm missing something so basic that I'm overlooking it, or I've got some sort of faulty equipment.
April 12, 2014, 09:06:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 12, 2014, 08:54:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: