Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 130. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 20, 2014, 04:41:59 PM
Did anybody call there bank if more people call there accounts can get there account frozen and not tranfer all the funds out of the country .

Also should we get a lawyer in Penslyvania or should we just get one where we are from ?

pennsylvania... all of you who asked for my attorneys information in PA i will send the information in a PM.
you said he works on contingency right?

I imagine it would be easy if he only has to essentially do one case over and over. Maybe schedule one after the other.

exactly... i informed them of this as well. i told them i could send a lot of business there way.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 20, 2014, 04:41:09 PM
okay, just spoke with Josh on the phone. he said hes not going to refund my money and that now hes going to ship my miner tomorrow as punishment. lol. I told him i don't want his vaporware i want a refund. he hung up.

i just sent most of you information for the attorney im speaking with. Josh is a huge asshole and you know what? Josh actually believes he's a victim in all of this. good luck getting your money back. this man is going to fight to keep our money.

If you get your miner, take pics....not sure I would call that a punishment (if it is sign me up I want my miners more than I want the money back). If it works then you are good to go. Good luck either way. If you get your refund you win, if you get your miner, you win bigger (if it works). Honestly its all you wanted from the get go.

This is why I think you're such an AMT shill and sympathizer.

How has he won if he gets his miner? It's LATE and even if he runs it 24/7, it won't ROI.

Not just that, but with all the hardware issues we've been discussing - who knows if they even hash at the 1.2TH promised, and at the consumption rate it was rated at.

The truth is, we don't know jack shit about the miners and whether they even work or not. Not a single person has received one. So based on that, I'm surprised you'd think this can be a WIN-WIN situation for ANYONE. Even if we do get refunds, that fucker has sat on all of our funds for well over 3 months. The interest alone makes Joshua Zipkin the winner at the end of the day.

P.S: We don't even KNOW FOR FACT if Joshua Zipkin is in the United States. No one has here personally met him; but let's all just ASSUME he is because it makes us feel better that he in the end that if he's here in the USA, he might be held accountable for this mess.

"How has he won if he gets his miner? It's LATE and even if he runs it 24/7, it won't ROI."

A: Mine altcoins. I do it now with my proof of concept setup and mine a consistent amount that converts to bitcoins. I use tomcoin at tompool. Alternativley megamultipool does the same thing. altcoins convert to bitcoin without having to have a zillion wallets. Just your bitcoin wallet. There is your ROI. This method is a bit more resilient to the difficulty issue. Not immune but it works.

As for your other points you are right. We dont know. BUT if it works as the bitmine spec from all indications they are using their reference designs, then it SHOULD work.

This isnt shilling I am just basing it on the facts in front of me. And the facts are that. If he gets a broken miner then he has ALL the legal ammo he needs to go after them. Their specs are +10/-10% if it performs less than that then clenell has the smoking gun he needs.

clenell can confirm quite easily if he is in the US....he would not have been able to call him international. OR he would have a 3 dollar a minute charge to his calls (depending on carrier tmobile its 20 cents). Even if it was a local number. Obviously it was a domestic cell and domestic call. But once you leave the US roaming becomes an issue. I travel internationally and have had this issue with 3 of the 4 carriers (tmobile is the exception in that rule)

Sorry dude, but I disagree.

We shouldn't have to opt for mining alt-coins to make up for the losses we would incur by mining BTC. These were primarily sold as BTC miners, now we have to look to other avenues to ROI?

Besides, there is no guarantee that mining any alternative coin will ROI. Purely speculation on your part.

Do you UNDERSTAND that AMT is breaking the law by not honoring refunds? They have missed the opportunity to fulfill these orders on time, at this point all refunds should be honored. If you want to wait it out, then mine alt-coins to make up for it: that's you. Everyone else that wants a refund however, should get it.

All I hear from you are "IF's" : but it's WAY too late in the game for speculation about the hardware and whether it works or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
March 20, 2014, 04:37:13 PM
okay, just spoke with Josh on the phone. he said hes not going to refund my money and that now hes going to ship my miner tomorrow as punishment. lol. I told him i don't want his vaporware i want a refund. he hung up.

i just sent most of you information for the attorney im speaking with. Josh is a huge asshole and you know what? Josh actually believes he's a victim in all of this. good luck getting your money back. this man is going to fight to keep our money.

If you get your miner, take pics....not sure I would call that a punishment (if it is sign me up I want my miners more than I want the money back). If it works then you are good to go. Good luck either way. If you get your refund you win, if you get your miner, you win bigger (if it works). Honestly its all you wanted from the get go.

How has he won if he gets his miner? It's LATE and even if he runs it 24/7, it won't ROI.

Not just that, but with all the hardware issues we've been discussing - who knows if they even hash at the 1.2TH promised, and at the consumption rate it was rated at.

The truth is, we don't know jack shit about the miners and whether they even work or not. Not a single person has received one. So based on that, I'm surprised you'd think this can be a WIN-WIN situation for ANYONE. Even if we do get refunds, that fucker has sat on all of our funds for well over 3 months. The interest alone makes Joshua Zipkin the winner at the end of the day.

P.S: We don't even KNOW FOR FACT if Joshua Zipkin is in the United States. No one has here personally met him; but let's all just ASSUME he is because it makes us feel better that he in the end that if he's here in the USA, he might be held accountable for this mess.

"How has he won if he gets his miner? It's LATE and even if he runs it 24/7, it won't ROI."

A: Mine altcoins. I do it now with my proof of concept setup and mine a consistent amount that converts to bitcoins. I use tomcoin at tompool. Alternativley megamultipool does the same thing. altcoins convert to bitcoin without having to have a zillion wallets. Just your bitcoin wallet. There is your ROI. This method is a bit more resilient to the difficulty issue. Not immune but it works. I have had moderate success with my current setup. Numbers simply dont lie. You are entitled to your opinion on that while I have a growing wallet that trumps the opinion.

As for your other points you are right. We dont know. BUT if it works as the bitmine spec from all indications they are using their reference designs, then it SHOULD work.

This isnt shilling I am just basing it on the facts in front of me. And the facts are that. If he gets a broken miner then he has ALL the legal ammo he needs to go after them. Their specs are +10/-10% if it performs less than that then clenell has the smoking gun he needs. No matter how you slice it he wins. If his miner works as advertised he wins because he can at least make his money back. OR sell it. Whatever. But he wins.

clenell can confirm quite easily if he is in the US just has to check his cell bill....OR depending on his plan he would not have been able to call him international. OR he would have a 3 dollar a minute charge to his calls (depending on carrier tmobile its 20 cents). Even if it was a local number. Obviously it was a domestic cell and domestic call. But once you leave the US roaming becomes an issue. I travel internationally and have had this issue with 3 of the 4 carriers (tmobile is the exception in that rule)

Based on how they have behaved in terms of communication I wont defend them. BUT I will provide perspective as to why they MIGHT be doing something. Some of the actions they are taking as a business make sense. On the other hand it could just be what everyone has been saying. No one knows for sure but it helps to put the various possibilities in there to think about.

I know there are those that want him to be chilling on a beach in Bulgaria or whatever. I think the truth is alot simpler. (my opinion here just as you have yours) They just are not good a communicating to their customers. They likely don't have the right marketing people or PR people. They have had to backpedal because of suppliers delays. They over reached and have not met targets they promised and got burned. This to me is much more likely than a scam in this case (vs some other patently obvious scams). They have a shot to make it right but its gonna take ALOT of rebuilding good will with all the people they have wronged and are wronging. This community is overall still very small. And their google SEO isnt good either. Right under their home page is this thread....which is going to hurt them until they fix it. New people are going to see the first 4 searches on them and question the need to do business with them. This is not shilling this is a realistic and objective assessment of the situation. Personally I wont do business with them again until they can turn it around reliably. But from this point I will just wait it out and request my refund after the 31st. I had planned on doing it sooner. Way I see it I will win if I get my miner or my money back (in which case bitmine or some other PROVEN reliable supplier gets my business)

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice. -Albert Einstein
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 20, 2014, 04:36:06 PM
Did anybody call there bank if more people call there accounts can get there account frozen and not tranfer all the funds out of the country .

Also should we get a lawyer in Penslyvania or should we just get one where we are from ?

pennsylvania... all of you who asked for my attorneys information in PA i will send the information in a PM.
you said he works on contingency right?

I imagine it would be easy if he only has to essentially do one case over and over. Maybe schedule one after the other.
March 20, 2014, 04:30:51 PM

Funny how AMT_MINERS (aka: Josh Zipkin) posted so adamantly from the beginning about how AMT_Miners WAS NOT solely Joshua Zipkin, and that Josh played a smaller role in the company. Remember him saying that multiple AMT workers posted here to this thread under that account?

Now, all of a sudden: Josh is the only person responding to all these inquiries; and making decisions for people (shipping you a miner as punishment). Ridiculous.

Like I said from the start, Joshua Zipkin is the CEO and ultimately responsible for our money. He tried to downplay his involvement in the beginning, only to protect his ass.

Probably was true in the beginning. based on his online profiles which have been covered in this thread, he does have his hands in various business ventures not at all unusual for an entrepreneur. He probably gives the day to day ops to someone else. This is normal with CEOs. But you are right on one point. He is ultimately responsible as he is the CEO and owner of the company. From a legal standpoint shipping the miner allows him to fulfill his obligation to clenell and now clenell has no claim to sue. It is strategic. The preorder thing still applies here as it was technically sent to him by the 31st (assuming it gets to him by then bottom line it matters WHEN it was sent not when it got there). From a legal side this is sort of a punishment. Can't go after him any more after that without it turning into actual harassment (altho he is toeing the line on that one now and it could come back to bite him in the ass, no offense meant just a fact).  

Agh keep saying I am going to leave the thread but I am bored to tears at the moment.

Read back and do some digging into Joshua Zipkin's other "business ventures". They are all bullshit start-ups with fake reviews and no real substance.

These were the original warning signs for AMT.

Thanks to Augusto, Phin and the others that dug deep.  Many of you said they were jerks for 'making it personal' but I believe that once you engage in a business agreement with someone, their business history is fair game.

We should also think about JIM BROWN who is in on this and has a lot of information about what is going on. He should also be held accountable for his actions and involvement.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 20, 2014, 04:27:05 PM

You need to remind him that he's needs to honor AMT's  'Miner Protection Plan'.  Right now,  a 1.2 THs machine that costs $6,000 will not ROI in 6 months.  Therefore, you are owed more than what he plans on delivering.
March 20, 2014, 04:26:52 PM

Funny how AMT_MINERS (aka: Josh Zipkin) posted so adamantly from the beginning about how AMT_Miners WAS NOT solely Joshua Zipkin, and that Josh played a smaller role in the company. Remember him saying that multiple AMT workers posted here to this thread under that account?

Now, all of a sudden: Josh is the only person responding to all these inquiries; and making decisions for people (shipping you a miner as punishment). Ridiculous.

Like I said from the start, Joshua Zipkin is the CEO and ultimately responsible for our money. He tried to downplay his involvement in the beginning, only to protect his ass.

Probably was true in the beginning. based on his online profiles which have been covered in this thread, he does have his hands in various business ventures not at all unusual for an entrepreneur. He probably gives the day to day ops to someone else. This is normal with CEOs. But you are right on one point. He is ultimately responsible as he is the CEO and owner of the company. From a legal standpoint shipping the miner allows him to fulfill his obligation to clenell and now clenell has no claim to sue. It is strategic. The preorder thing still applies here as it was technically sent to him by the 31st (assuming it gets to him by then bottom line it matters WHEN it was sent not when it got there). From a legal side this is sort of a punishment. Can't go after him any more after that without it turning into actual harassment (altho he is toeing the line on that one now and it could come back to bite him in the ass, no offense meant just a fact).  

Agh keep saying I am going to leave the thread but I am bored to tears at the moment.
Activity: 294
March 20, 2014, 04:25:31 PM
FTC complaint filed. For anybody else who wants to, here is the link:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
March 20, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

nothing josh has said has ever come to fruition. i mean this when i say this... NOTHING AMT SAYS IS TRUE. he has promised me updates, he has promised me delivery dates, he has promised me multiple refunds and nothing has ever been true. Josh wouldn't know the truth if it fucked him in the ass. i wouldn't take 1000:1 odds josh delivered a 1.2TH miner tomorrow. he is plain and simple... a con artist.

Agreed. He sounds like your typical run of the mill, compulsive liar and con artist. I also agree with your assesment that he probably thinks he's a victim in this charade. It's the typical behavior and defense mechanism from those who make a living ripping other people off.
March 20, 2014, 04:22:58 PM

nothing josh has said has ever come to fruition. i mean this when i say this... NOTHING AMT SAYS IS TRUE. he has promised me updates, he has promised me delivery dates, he has promised me multiple refunds and nothing has ever been true. Josh wouldn't know the truth if it fucked him in the ass. i wouldn't take 1000:1 odds josh delivered a 1.2TH miner tomorrow. he is plain and simple... a con artist.
March 20, 2014, 04:20:47 PM

March 20, 2014, 04:16:41 PM

March 20, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

plp
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 20, 2014, 04:04:51 PM
So if we are entitled a 7 Percent per day that we were suppose to get our machine that around 420 per day .  I was suppose to get the machine by the end of February thats around 20 days so come out to about 8100 Dollar plus they will have to pay the 6 Grand back ..  I am going to call the attorney thanks clenell
March 20, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

March 20, 2014, 03:58:19 PM
Thank you phin. I took people off ignore for the most part. Now I am just reading for the lulz. Glad we can disagree on some points and not have it turn into an insultfest. And yea I agree and no I got the right meaning not the other one.

While what you said is possible....there is one thing there. how would he spend it? second his assets get frozen he has no means to convert from bitcoin to fiat. And its easy now to trace it back and hence find him if he were playing that game. I mean he COULD be doing that. But it would be insanity. Possible but not likley. Unless the place he is running to is a bitcoin utopian economy its just not happening. (give it 50 years like in Almost Human on FX great show that uses bitcoin as money)
March 20, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

March 20, 2014, 03:44:05 PM
@plp that would require an action by law enforcement with a warrant from the court. Its possible but not likely at this point unless someone has some smoking gun of evidence which no one really has at this point. Again I still think they are just running a business badly. But that's an opinion. They choose not to act on customer feedback to communicate and clam up. It certainly justifies anger but not insanity and all the other personal attacks being leveled at them. The misleading statements on their part also created the situation they are in. In all honesty it might be better for them to exit the consumer side of things and focus on the reseller side if they have a better reputation there. This thread is 1st on the google search when looking up advanced miners review.

For the sake of my own sanity I will take a break from this thread (today lol). I had hoped for updates but they haven't been on here since the 11th. If by the 31st I don't hear back from them directly I will take appropriate action.
For good faith (legal term) efforts I figure I will do that much since that is their alleged commitment.
plp
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 20, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 20, 2014, 03:27:15 PM
Personal attacks and the like re not going to help you when you go to court. It is just more for them to use against you.

Yeah, I can see it now:

Judge says: "Clennel, you told Joshua Zipkin to eat a bowl of dicks!? CASE DISMISSED! AMT you are free to go!"

Oh right...there's that part about Josh taking millions of pre-order money from customers and not shipping a single thing. I forgot about that.

They won't give 3 shits about what was said. If anything, most people would understand people being UBER pissed at losing $6,000 to AMT.

Let me also remind you, that Clennel or anyone else with derogatory things to say: HAVEN'T BROKEN THE LAW. Only AMT has broken the law so far.

The 3 of you guys were AMT shills this whole thread, and now the tables have turned since you see your money is gone. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you probably helped funnel more customers to AMT with your unwarranted support, and ignorance to the shady details surround AMT that were so blatantly obvious. Remember when AMT said they'd give discounts to show moral support and fight trolls in this thread? You idiots took the bait on that, and now look where you are. All part of AMT's master plan to rouse up more pre-orderers at the expense of your credibility.

That said, the 3 of you should shut the fuck up because your credibility is ZERO. You have been wrong about AMT for most the thread and now you want to preach about 'acting properly'. Get real.

I don't know that I had even joined the forum before that offer was on the table.

And read again, if being logical about potential alternatives to the bs that has been posted here that had nothing to do with business does no take me a shill. Find the parts where I posted the pictures of the chips and back plane were taken near their base of operations. Finding conspiracies where there are none is libel at best delusion at worst.

Also find where I posted about them back dating their posts and posting picture that had been taken after the "date of the post"

So just to be clear not buying in to conspiracies about freemasonry and Josh ' s dad hardly makes me a shill.
Jump to: