Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 135. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 19, 2014, 08:17:17 AM
Selling my AMT Order #961

6.5 BTC... PM me if interested
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 19, 2014, 04:17:09 AM
Interesting... AMT has changed delivery from "Orders still open for March..." to April. On the front page of their website! see advancedminers.com

They changed it late last week.
Activity: 504
March 19, 2014, 03:45:29 AM
Interesting... AMT has changed delivery from "Orders still open for March..." to April. On the front page of their website! see advancedminers.com
It's about time!

Tongue

Perhaps the reality-bug has bitten them! (Could be a good sign for us too. Them not doubling-up on orders that would cause them to fall even further behind.)

I still look out my door every day, and wonder when that sexy UPS girl is going to come and drop a load on my door-step. Oh, and my miner too!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 19, 2014, 01:23:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 1610
March 19, 2014, 12:46:38 AM

So urgent actions are neded

Urgent action?  Like what kind of action?
If you can make tax authorities to see if they pay taxes and investigate them. Just file some sort of complain for money wandering or whatever you think will bring their attention to AMT and George  as as a person
Then go to court. Some urgent REAL legal action which will scare them. And they will contact you immediately Grin mark my words. The refund preferable or your miner will be coming shortly.
No matter what we write here they just do not care. T is useless to mention you hav Los your investment already so just as for full refund if you can take this as advise

Why should we take advise from someone who doesn't even live in America and can't even get a visa to America?  

We already posted the legal action that one can take earlier.  That is ... Delaware Consumer Affairs and Small Claims court.

I think you should get lost also.  This is an American matter to be handled by American consumers in the appropriate manner.

Wire-fraud is a very serious offense in the USA.   Here is an example of a guy who sold 'weight loss books'... he got 10 years in jail.  http://www.businessinsider.com/best-selling-author-kevin-trudeau-gets-10-years-in-prison-for-massive-deception-2014-3  

So AMT even intends on not delivering 1.2 THs miners or not refunding customers for not delivering,  they and their employees are going to spend a long time in jail.
Why are you asking for advise?
I do not care about your superior nation dude Grin
I do not care if I will ever visit USA at all.
So wait patiently for AMT update Grin. And think positive in American manner Grin

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 18, 2014, 10:36:51 PM
I'm just hoping that in my case since AMT is/was reselling BitMine.ch's 520 unit (now discontinued as part of the initial A1 chip problems) that BM.ch now ships AMT/me the model that replaces the 520. A 600GH one. We will see...
legendary
March 18, 2014, 10:31:07 PM
Hmm, does a Pi have a RTC on it and log the on-time? Interesting ways to see how long the burn-in time would be. And of course since the only proper way to verify is really mine fer a bit...
Or use Testcoins...
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 18, 2014, 10:30:53 PM
Loking at BitMine's neww lineup, would be nice if my 520 system that AMT was strictly a reseller of, not a builder - gets upgraded to the 600GH BMch replaced that model with...
One can always dream...

If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust.

[/quote]
ROI is defined as “a return on investment”.
[/quote]

generally speaking you are right but in this case the implied warranty is return of investment with a profit

the question is, will AMT honer it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 18, 2014, 10:23:34 PM
I think if AMT wants to save face at this point, one good value add service would be to configure the miners for the customers preferred settings during the testing and QA phase to mine for them. This would be a good test for them AND it allows the customer to profit some during that phase. Perhaps adding to their web page a form that customers can fill out that has their preferred pool info in there. Or reach out to a few to start with to pilot this method. It can and will go a long way towards restoring some confidence.

Something that makes the value add for the individual customers. If any company did this it would be a huge win with the customers. Maybe this could be their thing to regain some confidence and cred with the community.

That's a nice Idea but appears to be way beyond their ability level. they can't even figure out how to send a group e-mail let alone keep track of which machine needs to be mined on which account.

not to mention they would lose a lot of mining profit. oops I mean testing profit because as stated in their op "AMT doesn't mine"
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 18, 2014, 10:19:45 PM
We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

It's Tuesday again! Think AMT will bless us with another non-update?

Waiting on an update AMT.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
Glad to hear it. I'm TrozzleZort there. Wish Jala chips were cheaper... Each of my lil miners still has 5 vacant pads in them just screaming for chips... That would put each at a tad over 25GH/s each,

Oh, if yer looking for a real nice PCI-e blade board to plug Monarch and others into... http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bfsb-m-board-v3-pcie-1x-style-connectors/
Activity: 532
March 18, 2014, 10:02:53 PM
Agreed. I have a 300Ghs monarch I ordered from them in November pre-black friday. They gave me a 50 percent voucher to compensate for the issues. Sure I will be spending more but apparently the hardware is performing 20 percent better than expected. So its something. The updates to keep me going with them at this point. That said I would rather do business with AMT if I know I can rely on consistent updates and answers. I don't think most of us are looking for a play by play but if they just update weekly at this point and honestly I think we can see some of the guessing going away and people can focus on whats coming.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 09:52:23 PM
Agreed 100%
But of course 1st AMT has to learn how to communicate with their customers...

Having 2 of BFL's 10GH Jala's I monitor theii Forum often. I seriously thought about getting the Monarch - now water cooled 800GH-1TH Imperial before ordering from AMT. But - 'still under final development. AS CLEARLY STATED in their Forum, but also - very very close and with a GREAT incentive to hang in there. A 2nd Free Imperial within 3mo and a 600GH standard Monarch by the end of the year. Constant update to progress there and still after their long wait - some since August last year - most folks seem placated.
Activity: 532
March 18, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
I think if AMT wants to save face at this point, one good value add service would be to configure the miners for the customers preferred settings during the testing and QA phase to mine for them. This would be a good test for them AND it allows the customer to profit some during that phase. Perhaps adding to their web page a form that customers can fill out that has their preferred pool info in there. Or reach out to a few to start with to pilot this method. It can and will go a long way towards restoring some confidence.

Something that makes the value add for the individual customers. If any company did this it would be a huge win with the customers. Maybe this could be their thing to regain some confidence and cred with the community.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 09:35:29 PM
damn. now ya gots me athinkin' about poking through about 100 fonts I have to see which it is.
Curse you...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 18, 2014, 09:32:11 PM
depends on the font used. I use Open Office any many of their 'standard' looking fonts have subtle differences like that.

But yes, they are off to one helluva start on anything resembling their promise...

Thanks, bud, for clarifying the font aspect. Makes sense.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 09:28:06 PM
depends on the font used. I use Open Office any many of their 'standard' looking fonts have subtle differences like that.

But yes, they are off to one helluva start on anything resembling their promise...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 18, 2014, 09:15:55 PM
Loking at BitMine's neww lineup, would be nice if my 520 system that AMT was strictly a reseller of, not a builder - gets upgraded to the 600GH BMch replaced that model with...
One can always dream...

http://advancedminers.com/miner-protection-plan/

We want our clientele to prosper.

AMT knows that the SHA-256 coin mining space is somewhat volatile and coin miners can be somewhat concerned with hardware purchases these days. That’s why we guarantee enough hashing power to meet ROI and then some, when mining SHA-256 coin. If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free. We want our clientele to succeed and prosper together with.

Miner protection is automatically applied to all purchases from AMT and is valid from the date 09/26/2013. Although in the future, we may add this as an additional paid option during the purchase process. Purchases prior to this update are covered under the Miner protection plan automatically.

How it works:

AMT will receive your order, if the networks hash rate increases to the point where your miner can no longer meet ROI we will upgrade your miner to the next level of AMT miners.

Example:

If you purchase an AMT Steadfast 80ghs and the network hash rate increases to the point where your mining cannot meet ROI from the suggested shipment date for a six month time period, while mining SHA-256 coin, we will ship you a AMT 220ghs absolutely free.

It’s that simple.

Although, there maybe some clientele who would like to mine other SHA-256 coin because other SHA-256 coins are actually more profitable than Bitcoin in the moment. Those clients can opt to receive their miner as planned. If the networks increases to the point where the buyer cannot meet ROI, we will allow the buyer to decide if he/she would like to participate in the AMT miner protection program prior to their miner being shipped. When the buyer’s miner is ready to be shipped, we will give that buyer the option of shipping the original miner which they purchased, or to upgrade to the next AMT miner which will allow them to meet ROI and more. Although, the buyer will have to wait until that unit/model/miner is available for shipment of course. We will contact each buyer either by telephone or email with this option at the time of shipment.

If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust.

ROI is defined as “a return on investment”.

If the above was written in the US on a standard PC-type device, then Thats should equal That's.

The above quote was design for only one thing: To garner sales. To garner sales knowing damn well that their is no way AMT could keep their MPP promises. It is nothing put a pie-in-the-sky ruse.
legendary
March 18, 2014, 09:11:16 PM
Tell me about it. I bought 2 Ant S1's (should be here on Friday) for ~ $675 each, not bad at all for 180-205GH/s!. Ic see BM.ch is selling add-on modules that are 200GH for a tad over $1k. Too high!.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 18, 2014, 09:04:59 PM
^^ Admirable goal and words which will be very nice - if they actually do it. Also, ROI based on how long? 6mo? 1 year? 10?

Now that BM.ch has rev-3 A1 units 'shipping in 2 weeks, April 2' (from their March 16th post) if BMch actually does ship then AMT will have no excuse left... Will be an intersting next couple weeks I guess.

Bitmine and AMT will need to cut their prices to be able to compete with Bitmain.  In a month or so,  it is going to be pretty crowded in the hardware mining space.

AMT are losers for having taken so long to deliver product.
Jump to: