Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 22. (Read 16986 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I am still waiting for the announcement about bootstrap. When will you plan to release it? Thank you
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Hey guys!  The coin is very cheap now!  i just added some coins in my wallet now fo a better staking.  I am happy with dip that happened and didnt felt any worries at all.  Happy staking and holding and buying, everyone!   Grin
Right, it's a good level for buying some more.
Hope the price will restart to increase quickly though.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Hey guys!  The coin is very cheap now!  i just added some coins in my wallet now fo a better staking.  I am happy with dip that happened and didnt felt any worries at all.  Happy staking and holding and buying, everyone!   Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Please add a reward not only for the signature, but also for your avatar. A lot of fans of your project used not only the signature, but also the avatar, but the reward is not provided. The team DEV very much recommend you to review this and set an additional reward for your avatar.

I guess  the reward for your signature depending on your rank is more than enough. If there will also be a reward for the avatar, the reward will be too far from the Jr. Member rank to the full member rank. Be contented with what you got since it is already big quantity. Peace out! Smiley

Thank you, but I'm really glad to participate in such a powerful and promising project, and also glad that I participated in the bounty signature, the DEV team thank you very much for your reward and quick communication, good luck to you and all the participants)))
Deviant is different from recent masternode projects, which have MAN auctions to help devs get money and run away fastly several weeks after launch.
Activity: 103
Hi this project looks so promising. Anyway is there any plan to open again your signature campaign?
Activity: 252
I created a second address on same wallet. Everything seems to work but how to see if both addresses are staking?

by your weight, leave the mouse on that small lightining

I would like to see the staking info for each address, not combined.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I created a second address on same wallet. Everything seems to work but how to see if both addresses are staking?

by your weight, leave the mouse on that small lightining
Activity: 252
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Hi, it is right that signature company ended ?  Smiley
for each signatory party 4 weeks are allocated if they ended then the company is finished if not then continues

close at the moment and no further notice from team. only 1 contest exist for now.
Activity: 19
i'm very good.. Keep up the good work guys! If you read this and you don't have a masternode yet...  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Please add a reward not only for the signature, but also for your avatar. A lot of fans of your project used not only the signature, but also the avatar, but the reward is not provided. The team DEV very much recommend you to review this and set an additional reward for your avatar.

I guess  the reward for your signature depending on your rank is more than enough. If there will also be a reward for the avatar, the reward will be too far from the Jr. Member rank to the full member rank. Be contented with what you got since it is already big quantity. Peace out! Smiley

Thank you, but I'm really glad to participate in such a powerful and promising project, and also glad that I participated in the bounty signature, the DEV team thank you very much for your reward and quick communication, good luck to you and all the participants)))
Activity: 71
Sometimes it seems to me that after the merits introduction people become more greedy before the awards and bonuses from the signature companies  Huh

But I like the idea of bonuses for devcoin avatars! Just a few coins for loyal holders
Activity: 34
I've only small amount but still get stake!
It's so good for me.  Smiley
Activity: 174

I guess  the reward for your signature depending on your rank is more than enough. If there will also be a reward for the avatar, the reward will be too far from the Jr. Member rank to the full member rank. Be contented with what you got since it is already big quantity. Peace out! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Activity: 349
for each signatory party 4 weeks are allocated if they ended then the company is finished if not then continues
Activity: 132
Merit: 7

well i think yes it will end this week
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
interesting how the wallet is simmilar with stipend (SPD) project