Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 21. (Read 16986 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Activity: 106
How does stealth adresses work? Is there a place i can find more info on that?

Any luck finding more info on this yourself?
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
How does pos work? the purse is opened for more than two days and the explorer block 0

I am wondering the same thing. When I move the cursor on the staking icon in wallet it reads "Expected time to earn rewards is 5 day(s)" - Do I have to keep the wallet open for 5 days to get stake?
I do not know, try. Ask in the chat. But probably you have very few coins on your balance sheet. And - whatever it is - the weight of the network is growing day by day.

Exactly. You need to keep your wallet 24/7 open, else you will never get a reward! Currently you gotta have around 190-200+ coins as 1 input to be able to stake within 5-6 hours after the maturity time ends, which is 24 hours. That means:
you have 200 coins in one place - you get 10 coins in 5-6-7 hours, it's dependable. After you get those 10 coins, you will have now 210 coins which are going to "sleep" for 24 hours and after those 24 hours are over you start staking(mining) again and after 5-7 hours after the maturity time has ended you will receive another 10 coins. This is how staking works. You just need a somewhat big input of coins and each 30 hours you will receive 10 coins as a reward for keeping the network alive Cheesy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
How does pos work? the purse is opened for more than two days and the explorer block 0

I am wondering the same thing. When I move the cursor on the staking icon in wallet it reads "Expected time to earn rewards is 5 day(s)" - Do I have to keep the wallet open for 5 days to get stake?
I do not know, try. Ask in the chat. But probably you have very few coins on your balance sheet. And - whatever it is - the weight of the network is growing day by day.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2

Activity: 486
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in airdrop campaign. Good luck everyone.                              

There is no existing airdrop as of the moment and we are not advised if there willl be one. Yes, this is a must support project. Once it gets listed in Cryptopia, expect changes and improvement. Also, i suggest you to join the Discord group to be more updated about this coin. They are currently working in their mobile wallet. They showed the design in Discord and it is very clean and beautiful. DEX is the most-awaited project that we will be following for this coin. Smiley
What is the sweetspot for staking right now? How many coins per address is the best?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
This is a really cool a project with good ROI. Wait for adding to another exchange!
And I believe that the community will support it!

The devs have already paid Cryptopia some weeks ago and we are now waiting to get listed there! Soonish we will also be there!
Activity: 51
This is a really cool a project with good ROI. Wait for adding to another exchange!
And I believe that the community will support it!
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in airdrop campaign. aa

Did you just copy paste your post?  Cheesy
Activity: 36
very interesting project, keep on with the good work
I created a second address on same wallet. Everything seems to work but how to see if both addresses are staking?

by your weight, leave the mouse on that small lightining

I would like to see the staking info for each address, not combined.

Its working!!
Activity: 177
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in airdrop campaign. aa
Activity: 222
thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in airdrop campaign. Good luck everyone.                              
Activity: 51
This is a great project and the dev is really trustworthy!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Sometimes it seems to me that after the merits introduction people become more greedy before the awards and bonuses from the signature companies  Huh

But I like the idea of bonuses for devcoin avatars! Just a few coins for loyal holders

sad part is some people are buying merits to get a rank. yeah I'm holding my dev coin from the start. don't fall for fud who make panic sell Wink
Activity: 49
Hi this project looks so promising. Anyway is there any plan to open again your signature campaign?

I think they will do...Even m also waiting for that canpain
Pages:
Jump to: