Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 24. (Read 16969 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
what happen with my 2nd payment dev? please tell me
my number on spreadsheet: 84

Just wait until tomorrow. You will get your payment  Wink
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Go to their discord channel and whisper crispdark. He deals with the signature campaign Smiley Issue should be resolved real quick Tongue

im already pm him, but no answer
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Go to their discord channel and whisper crispdark. He deals with the signature campaign Smiley Issue should be resolved real quick Tongue
Activity: 311
Activity: 561
Hello Dev,
This week is the last week for signature bounty? I hope no. Cheesy

Same question here. Please extend the signature bounty  Cheesy
Activity: 476
I just talked to a StakeUnited staff and he explained me how the pool works and it is pretty impressive.  However,  for now,  I would choose to stake using my own wallet 24 hours online everyday since I don't have that much coins yet. Staking pool will give you more stake based on the percentage of your coins in the pool. What will be more convenient is depend you. Both ways is good.   Smiley
If you don't have a lot, I think it's better to go to the pool because you've very few chance to have a reward staking yourself.
Of course, it depends what is "that much".

You think it is? Hmm. I hope someone make an article on how was his staking pool experience with just only small amount of coins. Maybe 300 or less.

Time will tell. It took a couple days for DEV to begin staking well on StakeUnited but past 2 days have been much better I would have probably gained at least one '10 coin' stake by now if I had kept them in my wallet, and so far I have earned a little over 5 DEV at StakeUnited but I think that was because of the slow start. The thing that will be good I believe is the compounding, like compound interest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
Hello Dev,
This week is the last week for signature bounty? I hope no. Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I just talked to a StakeUnited staff and he explained me how the pool works and it is pretty impressive.  However,  for now,  I would choose to stake using my own wallet 24 hours online everyday since I don't have that much coins yet. Staking pool will give you more stake based on the percentage of your coins in the pool. What will be more convenient is depend you. Both ways is good.   Smiley
If you don't have a lot, I think it's better to go to the pool because you've very few chance to have a reward staking yourself.

You think it is? Hmm. I hope someone make an article on how was his staking pool experience with just only small amount of coins. Maybe 300 or less.
Activity: 177
I received 20 great devs, the best project I have ever participated in
when will cryptopia add Deviant?

Should be very soon as the dev's paid for listing a couple weeks ago.

Thats great news, the more the marrier
Activity: 476

Should be very soon as the dev's paid for listing a couple weeks ago.
jxt
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
I just talked to a StakeUnited staff and he explained me how the pool works and it is pretty impressive.  However,  for now,  I would choose to stake using my own wallet 24 hours online everyday since I don't have that much coins yet. Staking pool will give you more stake based on the percentage of your coins in the pool. What will be more convenient is depend you. Both ways is good.   Smiley
Activity: 13
Activity: 349
at the end of the signature there will be some more contests? Excellent team I think that the success of the coin will be provided
Activity: 68
I am so impressed with community of deviant coin. I hope you run exchange in near future and DEV price will rise to the moon Smiley
Activity: 174
I just talked to a StakeUnited staff and he explained me how the pool works and it is pretty impressive.  However,  for now,  I would choose to stake using my own wallet 24 hours online everyday since I don't have that much coins yet. Staking pool will give you more stake based on the percentage of your coins in the pool. What will be more convenient is depend you. Both ways is good.   Smiley
Yeah thats so great about deviant, the staking works like a charm. Even when you only have 10 coins you get 10 for staking in a couple of days. But ofcourse thats not always the case.
Activity: 14
Great community, great PoS coin ! I like the fact that staking is profitable even if you can't afford a masternode.

Roadmap is good too. Any new informations about the Decentralized Exchange ?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Today is my second week on signature bounty and i haven't receive my payment yet

Bro, go to their discord and whisper crispdark. He would then ask you for a link to your Bitcointalk account and your address. After 15 minutes you will receive your coins Cheesy At least that's how I got mine !
Pages:
Jump to: