Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] PoS +Single click MN [🔥 CoinSwap in progress 🔥] - page 25. (Read 16969 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Today is my second week on signature bounty and i haven't receive my payment yet
Activity: 476
So it seems that stakeunited is working a lot better now that they split the coins.

https://stakeunited.com/iamrickrock
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 132
Merit: 7
Hi, what happen with second week signature payments?

Hello  Cheesy please go to discord and pm crispdark  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Hi, what happen with second week signature payments?

P.S. Received.

how many coins were distributed on the 1st airdrop?

I just saw a post somewhere that they distributed 30 DEV on the 1st round. I am not 100% sure
Activity: 476
Will Deviant Coin signature campaign be re-opened for more rounds? Thanks.

not sure for now you can check with us at discord or telegram for more up to date info.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
good luck for this project .. a good effort, would need a solid strategy and team to build it.. amazed with the deviant team...
Activity: 151
Will Deviant Coin signature campaign be re-opened for more rounds? Thanks.
Activity: 349
when going to a good community, coin promotion becomes easier for the developer and for the project as a whole
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Well lets see what the future brings us!
Activity: 77
If your currency’s strong point is increased protection, I don’t believe this idea will be a success. However, the way you promote your advantages is really good, and this is a competent approach to positioning.

sounds like a plausible idea to me, i might be a weirdo though cause i judge success based on measurable metrics and performance instead of prediction so if theres currently nothing to measure, it's impossible to forecast success or failure. from what's readily available for us to read i'll say that it is a plausible concept just waiting now to see how this plays out when its built out
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
If your currency’s strong point is increased protection, I don’t believe this idea will be a success. However, the way you promote your advantages is really good, and this is a competent approach to positioning.
Activity: 174
Hey guys. I explored DEV and saw again the DEX. It really excites me since I am sure that It can be one of the great crypto Exchange market. Always felt proud that I joined here and not totally left out even if I don't have as much coins as others. Still, i will continue to buy and buy since the launching of the DEX will actually plunge the price up  Wink
Registration of new participants in the Signature Bounty Campaign is still active?

New registration for signature campaign has already closed.
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
hello. i have try to buy dev coin from mentioned exchange sites.but i cannot buy. what coin we have to deposit first? please help me. thanx

you can deposit btc. to buy dev coin
Activity: 56
I love the concept of the project and hoping to see it to the MOON
Activity: 40
deviant coin are good project im follow you anywhere
Activity: 252
I took part in a shared mn this week, now i have 10 coins left to stake. Maybe not that important cause coins will generate weekly income but how much is first stake reward with 10 coins? 1 coin? lol ill make it a sport from 10 to 100...
Activity: 6
The team says the will public the details themselves at the end of Q1. I need to know the info of the team to invest as the lesson learned from XIOS coin. XIOS coin also create the hype and the core dev disappears after he sells out all his coin. The XIOS coin also similar to Deviant as MN Proof of Stake. Nowadays, scammers are everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: