Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 117. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1028
dzyk.ru
monster RLW, please, come back!
Activity: 529
Merit: 501

Thank you wzkid for my first payout.  Grin

I am nowhere near mining at 3.5 TH/s, more like 43 thousand times less...heh.

10k Avalon chips would produce roughly 2.82 TH/s, so the guy must have a killer rig. It also must suck up a whole lot of electricity.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
RLW is back to the pool Smiley
who is RLW?

I'm actually curious myself.  Would love to a) thank them for contributing, and b) speak with them about any concerns they may have (ie, why they don't steadily mine Eligius).

-wk
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
legendary
dzyk.ru
RLW is back to the pool Smiley
YES. and good luck up now for first blocks
legendary
dzyk.ru
maybe "monster RLW" its BFL or AVALON or ASICMiner?
or... pool attack from btcguild or 50btc?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
im think that eligius.st The best. but big monster "...RLW" made disbalance our pool.
in last time im aggitation for ELIGIUS.ST every my friends... and botnets Tongue

that's a lot more power than a botnet... would need 7k cards @ 500mh/s to hit 3.5th
legendary
dzyk.ru
im think that eligius.st The best. but big monster "...RLW" made disbalance our pool.
in last time im aggitation for ELIGIUS.ST every my friends... and botnets Tongue
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
All I gotta say is that coming from being strictly BTCGuild for my mining pool. Eligius has defintiely increased my overall payout based on my hashrate. Stats are trackable enough, not as pretty as BTCGuild but still useful and CPPSRB has definitely made my payouts increase slightly, and also, no fee. Keep up the good work.
legendary
dzyk.ru
super pool. congratulations! respect for you eligius!!!
legendary
the dark lord comes and goes as he wishes..

Testers, testers... glad that my ASIC (Blade) is hashing for myself right now Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
the dark lord comes and goes as he wishes..
legendary
Well, none of the numbers on my stats page have changed for a while but all my miners say they are chugging away just fine... Sad Like the 'silly' from the other day where the stats were 'frozen' for a while...

edit: as with last time things were silly the info about the pool itself in the top right IS updating but haven't figured out if that is actually live or just a best guess running off of a few calculations based off the current pool speed at the time the page loaded...

I can confirm this (stats frozen, it looks like it's not shelving shares). Thanks for checking this when you can, wizkid.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
Well, none of the numbers on my stats page have changed for a while but all my miners say they are chugging away just fine... Sad Like the 'silly' from the other day where the stats were 'frozen' for a while...

edit: as with last time things were silly the info about the pool itself in the top right IS updating but haven't figured out if that is actually live or just a best guess running off of a few calculations based off the current pool speed at the time the page loaded...
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
It could simply be that I have no life and check the page too often but...is anybody else's stats page being 'silly' again or is it just me? Been a long day so could just be me but thought I'd ask...

Define 'silly'
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
It could simply be that I have no life and check the page too often but...is anybody else's stats page being 'silly' again or is it just me? Been a long day so could just be me but thought I'd ask...
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Muhahaha !  Cheesy

It ain't me, that's for sure.

Thanks Wz for all the help and everybody else.

I just broke in to the top 250ish... Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ha! "The Dark Lord" - that's perfect! It looks like the Dark Lord has himself some serious ASIC hardware.
Jump to: