Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 119. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 501
I am definitely mining with a valid user name, like the instructions said, my payout address.

I'm not trolling. I used the contact form on the webpage. This one:  http://www.eligius.st/~gateway/contact

Your webpage for contacts is either broken, your update system is broken, and your payout system needs work. I put in my info including my payout address, into the information I submitted via your form. It's been, I think, about 3 days since I contacted you, maybe two....not really sure.

Here is the address I used:  16az7UBGMVVKjPQ8NECZKp5mhW1Y5LPen9

If I did something wrong, I am more than willing to admit it. It would be nice if other people did the same, since I know I'm not perfect.  Grin From what I can see, my cgminer works just fine, and apparently is working just fine, for another pool.

Id does not look like Eligius is very interested in anybody unless they have Gigahashes of hashing power, so apparently little new guys are not welcome there.

Again, really dissapointing. I thought it was a nice community, until now.

ScaryHash

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Sorry, but I cannot recommend this pool.

Been mining for 5 days, at roughly 600-800 MH/s....my address had not shown up in stats, the stats have not updated, at all.

I did a search for my address, stats server apparently hasn't updated in 5 days.

E-mailed using the contact info to the pool operator, no response in 3 days.

No BTC payout, no contacts, no updates, no nothing.

Beware.

Ive received no such email.

Either trolling or mining with an invalid username. Or trying to use stratum with broken GUIminer.

-Wk
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Sorry, but I cannot recommend this pool.

Been mining for 5 days, at roughly 600-800 MH/s....my address had not shown up in stats, the stats have not updated, at all.

I did a search for my address, stats server apparently hasn't updated in 5 days.

E-mailed using the contact info to the pool operator on website... no response in 3 days.

No BTC payout, no contacts, no updates, no nothing.

Very dissapointing, especially to a new guy starting out.

Beware.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thanks for all of your efforts, WK!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Also, I sent out a ~222 BTC manual payout earlier today in txn dee6a11dab8afba78cee50194b5e5e0b5ce25f64eaff2535582e736c10ecb25f.  That has almost everyone in queue paid up.  (There is still one block awaiting confirmations before I can send it out...)

Thanks!  Cheesy
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Mining since May 2011.
*yawn*

Greetings!

Sorry I didn't post earlier.  Kind of got a bit burnt out.

So, I was steadily working on the pool for about 10 hours yesterday.  Got a lot of issues resolved.  A few remaining issues to go, but nothing dire.

I'm assuming the folks who are having minor connectivity issues are still using getwork or GBT.  I would suggest a switch to stratum at this point, honestly, as it is less resource intense.  The getwork/GBT load on the server is absolutely insane, which is why I'm splitting the hosts up so that they can be partitioned and hosted separately soon.

Also, I sent out a ~222 BTC manual payout earlier today in txn dee6a11dab8afba78cee50194b5e5e0b5ce25f64eaff2535582e736c10ecb25f.  That has almost everyone in queue paid up.  (There is still one block awaiting confirmations before I can send it out...)

Stats and automatic payouts should be good to go at this point, also.

-wk
Thanks for the update.
legendary
*yawn*

Greetings!

Sorry I didn't post earlier.  Kind of got a bit burnt out.

So, I was steadily working on the pool for about 10 hours yesterday.  Got a lot of issues resolved.  A few remaining issues to go, but nothing dire.

I'm assuming the folks who are having minor connectivity issues are still using getwork or GBT.  I would suggest a switch to stratum at this point, honestly, as it is less resource intense.  The getwork/GBT load on the server is absolutely insane, which is why I'm splitting the hosts up so that they can be partitioned and hosted separately soon.

Stats and automatic payouts should be good to go at this point, also.

-wk
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
u got some payout issues?
i should be payed since 2 days, nothing happend...

I'm almost due for a payout, so I can't say that i do at this point.  I'm having miner to pool server connectivity issues.  

Also, what meisenst said is likely. As Wiz last posted around midnight(12AM EDT).

Appears to be the same issue as yesterday. It looked like it was fixed for a short while early this morning (or late last night), but I'm guessing WK had to go to work and will finish fixing things later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1185
notorious shrimp!
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
 They seem to be working some what. The hashrate graph is up to date for my address.

Although, my Bfg client has been having connectivity issues for a least a week now. And I'm see wild/reduced hash rates because of this. I was mining steady for 5 months before this.  I also noticed this issue seems to be affecting other random users.

Pm'ing you Wiz.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
any updates? my hashing had been down for a few days (my fault). had someone local reset the hardware last evening which should have brought it back but can't confirm as stats still show 0mh and i have no access to the hardware for awhile

legendary
Still working on this issue.  I'm setting up some temporary stuff to keep mining active while I work on it.

-wk
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I wasn't trying to get on your case.

Nah, I didn't take it as such, no worries. I just felt I should point out why things aren't always fixed immediately.

-Wk

When pool ops start sounding terse, you know they're busy Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
A note saying a problem is going to be worked on in 4 hours is still better than no note at all. Glad you keep the forum up to date...ty ty!
legendary
I wasn't trying to get on your case.

Nah, I didn't take it as such, no worries. I just felt I should point out why things aren't always fixed immediately.

-Wk
All good, thanks for the reply! I wasn't trying to get on your case.
legendary
Is it just me or are the stats not updating? I've had "-0.03883607 BTC remaining" to get into the payout queue for the last 3 blocks and my balances (both unpaid and shelved) haven't changed since then either.

The payout queue page looks borked too, unless it is actually completely empty at the moment.

Reward system and some stats (related to reward system) are offline for the moment as our bitcoind was having issues this morning which I was unable to fix before I had to leave for work.

Instead, I made sure the pool was still up and running for mining so no work is lost and such.

I will be home in about 4 hours (19:30 UTC) and I expect to have everything up and caught up within 30 minutes afterwards.

Sucks that I work full-time sometimes.  And as much as I like the stats, my job is a higher priority.

Update in about 4 hours.

-Wk
Is it just me or are the stats not updating? I've had "-0.03883607 BTC remaining" to get into the payout queue for the last 3 blocks and my balances (both unpaid and shelved) haven't changed since then either.

The payout queue page looks borked too, unless it is actually completely empty at the moment.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Yo, what's going on?

I'm hashing strong buy the slope peaked and I'm not getting any coins.

Sounds like CPPSRB doing what it is supposed to during an unlucky round: shares not in the top 25 BTC of the share log are shelved.

Oh well. Go Eligius!
Jump to: