Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 121. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
My hashrate has trended up since. It still seem unstable-ish, but it is higher. I ran a ping yesterday and today to 'mining.eligius.st' and both times it was in the 115-120ms range. Seems kinda high, especially being it looks like the server is located in KS. Is this a expected ping? Thanks.

The new server is in AZ, USA.  I'm 2300 miles east of it in NJ and I get about 60ms ping to it.  The old server is on the other side of the globe and gets about 175ms ping to it, which should be about the worst possible.

-wk
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
My hashrate has trended up since. It still seem unstable-ish, but it is higher. I ran a ping yesterday and today to 'mining.eligius.st' and both times it was in the 115-120ms range. Seems kinda high, especially being it looks like the server is located in KS. Is this a expected ping? Thanks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As of a few days ago I was also seeing screwiness with hash rate unless I stuck to using stratum instead of GBT. My hash rate would be quite variable and, as I said before, sometimes one of my miners would get stuck in a state where it would constantly throw an error about "unknown user" until I killed and restarted it. Using stratum, none of these problems appear, so I've stuck with that. My hash rate is where it should be and I don't see any weird errors.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I have 2BTC in "Old SMPPS Extra Credit"

Will I ever see these BTC?  Huh

As has been asked many times, the answer is: unlikely.
Please review the pages on SMPPS and CPPSRB for details, but the short of it is that the pool can't (and does not attempt to) pay what it has not mined.

I spent some time reading the site and I couldn't find anything about it (specifically about getting paid this old SMPPS credit or not).
legendary

As has been asked many times, the answer is: unlikely.
Please review the pages on SMPPS and CPPSRB for details, but the short of it is that the pool can't (and does not attempt to) pay what it has not mined.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary
I've noticed for the past 2 days or so, my hashrate average has dropped by about 50MH.  And this is a long standing average of many months. Any ideas why?  I'm seeing this on both my local machine and website stats.  Nothing on my end has changed. It seems like its been ever since the new server.
i've noticed the same problem...
MH/s rate reduced from 2000 to 1850

If you want to provide your mining usernames I will gladly check things pool side when I get home.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1185
notorious shrimp!
i've noticed the same problem...
MH/s rate reduced from 2000 to 1850
legendary
I've noticed for the past 2 days or so, my hashrate average has dropped by about 50MH.  And this is a long standing average of many months. Any ideas why?  I'm seeing this on both my local machine and website stats.  Nothing on my end has changed. It seems like its been ever since the new server.

There is virtually nothing pool-side that could cause a drop in your hashrate... especially with everything on the new server running even smoother than on the original.

I would suspect that something has changed on your end, as I've not personally had any issues nor have I gotten any other reports of issues like this since the switch to the new server.

Depending on your total hashrate, 50Mh/sec could be well within normal variance.  And if you're seeing a change in your hashrate locally, then I suspect it is certainly an issue on your end.

-wk
Activity: 239
I've noticed for the past 2 days or so, my hashrate average has dropped by about 50MH.  And this is a long standing average of many months. Any ideas why?  I'm seeing this on both my local machine and website stats.  Nothing on my end has changed. It seems like its been ever since the new server.
legendary
Everything is down. What's happened again?

Nothing is down, looks like an issue with the .ST domain registrar.  Seems we're having terrible luck on all fronts lately.

http://eligi.us and mining.eligi.us are working.

On a side note, stats and performance issues have been resolved.

-wk
is the move from eligius.st to eligi.us temporary?

Well, eligius.st and eligi.us DNS zones point to the same places.  But, eligius.st is already back up.

-wk
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

Nothing is down, looks like an issue with the .ST domain registrar.  Seems we're having terrible luck on all fronts lately.

-wk
is the move from eligius.st to eligi.us temporary?
legendary

-wk
Activity: 4
Stats appear to be working now on my machine.

Hashrate:   707.61 Gh/s      Round Time:   94:04:23
Round Shares:   90 913 970   Round Luck:   11.1%
Activity: 344
Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!
We've had such an unlucky round, even the webapp doesn't know what to do with it!

Hashrate:   531.88 Gh/s   Round Time:   93:34:04
Round Shares:   17087186   Round Luck:   59%

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Damnit, the power went out where my rig is last night and when the power came back on, the rig didn't power back up like it's supposed to... and I'm away for the next 2 months... shit... See you guys in july!
Activity: 4
We've had such an unlucky round, even the webapp doesn't know what to do with it!
http://s21.postimg.org/3x4iykwhj/badstats.png
Stats broken?

Hashrate:   1,243.76 Gh/s   Round Time:   85:25:31
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
100% shelved shares?? what gives?

You obviously stopped mining (hopped) at least 10M pool shares ago then.

Part of what makes CPPSRB hop proof.

I stopped mining because I needed to move my new rig to it's final location and had some problems with other issues and could not get back to it. However that being said, As soon as I reached .001 I started going backwards. Perhaps I do not understand CPPSRB and pool mining well enough yet, but over 7000 accepted and all of my shares go into shelf mode? This I do not understand at all, care to enlighten us noobs?
see: maximum capped pps with recent backpay.
Jump to: