Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 178. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Problem setting up namecoins,

dled and running bitcoin-qt-0.5.0rc1-755e2819-signmessage_gui, but under "recieve coins " tab address that i mine on eligius isnt there, i use it normaly for recieving from other pools and xchanges, and is listed in transactions as incoming address, but its not listed in recieve coins tab

what now?
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
ahh well 10 nmc is still pretty cheap though if you ask me Smiley - thats only like .20 btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
wow, buying a domain name with NMC only costs .01 if you do it yourself. Pretty cool Smiley
that's just to back order(reserve) a domain. current domain reg is 9.75 nmc. there s a registration price calc on dot-bit.org.
wow, buying a domain name with NMC only costs .01 if you do it yourself. Pretty cool Smiley
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
when i try to setup nmc sending i get  {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"} ? any help

I assume you are getting this when you run the bitcoind command.  If so, it means you do not have the right version 0.5rc of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
when i try to setup nmc sending i get  {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"} ? any help
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
so whats the current exchange rate for NMC > BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1428
First round of Namecoin mining has been set from 1318268414..1318608288 (UNIX times), where we have earned at least PPS value. Therefore, the first batch of NMC payouts have been sent at 100% PPS to all registered miners. It's still NOT too late to register for this first "round". MtGox is having issues-- could users mining with a MtGox address who want to register please PM me your address so I have an idea of whose NMC I need to set aside if MtGox is too late?

thanks, works flawlessly. also: you're my pool of choice.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Per request, Eligius now has a NMC donation address: Mx5FUQn8oBCoRdyBTUFu9JW5SsdEku56PP
confirmed. I received 68 and some change. Awesome job Luke-jr Smiley eligius is definitely my pool of choice now
legendary
First round of Namecoin mining has been set from 1318268414..1318608288 (UNIX times), where we have earned at least PPS value. Therefore, the first batch of NMC payouts have been sent at 100% PPS to all registered miners. It's still NOT too late to register for this first "round". MtGox is having issues-- could users mining with a MtGox address who want to register please PM me your address so I have an idea of whose NMC I need to set aside if MtGox is too late?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Built on Mac OS X 10.7.2

Code:
bitcoind/src/bitcoind: Mach-O executable i386

http://www.mediafire.com/?k690nwp8n661p7h
Activity: 173
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
After I do the signed message and put in the stuff, it said everything was good to go.... but my 'account' page looks the same and still has the link for the namecoin setup.  Should it still be that way, or am I good now?
You're good.

Sounds good, sent some bitcoins your way for the windows binary hookup.
legendary
After I do the signed message and put in the stuff, it said everything was good to go.... but my 'account' page looks the same and still has the link for the namecoin setup.  Should it still be that way, or am I good now?
You're good.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Activity: 154
Okay, I'm trying to figure out how to sign the NMC thing, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to put the libraries of your patched .5 rc1
Same directory.

Doh.  I'm so used to just launching files from chrome.

Thanks!
legendary
Okay, I'm trying to figure out how to sign the NMC thing, but for the life of me I can't figure out where to put the libraries of your patched .5 rc1
Same directory.
Jump to: