Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 29. (Read 458150 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
As of last block:   0.52066266 BTC   97.67%
Estimated Change:   +0.00960806 BTC   +0.11%
Estimated Total:   0.53027072 BTC   97.77%

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
885.13878168 BTC are ahead in queue, putting this user's payout after a 35 block delay.

Stats back online, let's see where's the troll now  Grin I bet he doesn't even dare to show up anymore
Activity: 56
Looks like the 128 and 256 second stats came back, so something is working and/or in progress of being fixed.

Great work Wz.

Or he is playing for time... IMHO.
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
Looks like the 128 and 256 second stats came back, so something is working and/or in progress of being fixed.

Great work Wz.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
ELIGIUS MOST GOOD POOL.

LOVE IT!!!

I came to Eligius after 50BTC went down. Before I went to 50BTC it was easy enough for me to mine solo, then I did a ton of pool hopping, then I finally settled. I used to like 50BTC because of the payout feature - and because in my experiments they paid the most for my hashing power.
After 50BTC went down I was "pooless" and back to pool hopping, research, 500 browser windows open and blogs and emails to friends, until something popped out: Right at the top of Getting Started page on Eligius:
"Saint Eligius (also Eloy or Loye) (French: Éloi) (c. 588 – 1 December 660) is the patron saint of goldsmiths, other metalworkers, and coin collectors."
I figured, hey - a pool with a patron saint for a name, SOLD!!

Anyway, soon I find out that I make more money on Eligius than any other pool I tried. That's not calculations, numbers and comparing systems, that's letting my miners do their thing and seeing income coming in. To be honest with you, I must have read in my research that it was a zero fee pool, but that's not what attracted me. Truth is that I'm only noticing this now on the thread, so it's kinda gravy!

I'd be happy to pay a percentage, and I'm gonna. Under configurable options you have the choice to donate whatever you like. WK deserves it!

Yeah, so that's my story, so yeah.

"pooless?" I think you might mean "poolless" Smiley

Meh, for what its worth I trust wizkid057. He's been with the pool for a long time, and a pool like Eligius doesn't get to where it is after such a long time by being dodgy. Apart from that, he has always been around in the irc channel and knows what hes talking about.

From the discussion there, what was evident was that the initial attack that caused the issue was specifically targeted at a vulnerability in the Eligius software. It was no ordinary attack by some script kiddie with a botnet, it was meant to cause trouble with lasting damage. Where the delays have come from is that the pool is quite large, and the backlog takes time to process. Last time this happened, the pool was a LOT smaller, so it took less time.

Cut him some slack people!

We all are, it's only one n33b that isn't. Who you all insist on f33ding.

edit: wow we seem to be getting some great luck too, can't wait to get my 0.001 btc Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Meh, for what its worth I trust wizkid057. He's been with the pool for a long time, and a pool like Eligius doesn't get to where it is after such a long time by being dodgy. Apart from that, he has always been around in the irc channel and knows what hes talking about.

From the discussion there, what was evident was that the initial attack that caused the issue was specifically targeted at a vulnerability in the Eligius software. It was no ordinary attack by some script kiddie with a botnet, it was meant to cause trouble with lasting damage. Where the delays have come from is that the pool is quite large, and the backlog takes time to process. Last time this happened, the pool was a LOT smaller, so it took less time.

Cut him some slack people!
Activity: 6
When will the payouts start up again?

No one know. Bet >2 BTC for never...
Activity: 33
When will the payouts start up again?

NO ONE HYIP START PAY AGAIN !!!

I don't know what HYIP is?  Huh

Ponzi scheme... right now WK pool looks like, still collecting our money and didn't pay.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

NO ONE HYIP START PAY AGAIN !!!

I don't know what HYIP is?  Huh
There's a lot of arm waving and running around in circles in this thread.  It's only the stats dammit.  We're getting live-time updates.  There's only one other pool I can think of that has such open reporting of what's going on, and that's BTCGuild.

What i really see - on WK pool accumulated more than 2 000 000$ our rewards, statistics still don't work, time to repair still don't introduced, it's facts. Some people says - he's a great man and don't steal your money, sorry i don't know him, i don't know this people but i know about HYIP, i know about pools who steal money !

LOL. Newbie with 14 posts. Please show us PROOF that WK has ever stolen your BTC. Can't you? Ohh.

I've been mining on this pool since my ASICs arrived (for months) and I've always got my payments. So calm down and keep mining. Or chose another pool.

Ok, ok i know my BTC balance on his pool, you pay it to me if i right ? 0.1 BTC... About situation - in 100500 HYIPs i see situations like there, some people after HYIP stop paying still wrote "Great HYIP", "Don't worry", "Honest admin", "Situation under control" but NO ONE HYIP START PAY AGAIN !!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ELIGIUS MOST GOOD POOL.

LOVE IT!!!

I came to Eligius after 50BTC went down. Before I went to 50BTC it was easy enough for me to mine solo, then I did a ton of pool hopping, then I finally settled. I used to like 50BTC because of the payout feature - and because in my experiments they paid the most for my hashing power.
After 50BTC went down I was "pooless" and back to pool hopping, research, 500 browser windows open and blogs and emails to friends, until something popped out: Right at the top of Getting Started page on Eligius:
"Saint Eligius (also Eloy or Loye) (French: Éloi) (c. 588 – 1 December 660) is the patron saint of goldsmiths, other metalworkers, and coin collectors."
I figured, hey - a pool with a patron saint for a name, SOLD!!

Anyway, soon I find out that I make more money on Eligius than any other pool I tried. That's not calculations, numbers and comparing systems, that's letting my miners do their thing and seeing income coming in. To be honest with you, I must have read in my research that it was a zero fee pool, but that's not what attracted me. Truth is that I'm only noticing this now on the thread, so it's kinda gravy!

I'd be happy to pay a percentage, and I'm gonna. Under configurable options you have the choice to donate whatever you like. WK deserves it!

Yeah, so that's my story, so yeah.
What i really see - on WK pool accumulated more than 2 000 000$ our rewards, statistics still don't work, time to repair still don't introduced, it's facts. Some people says - he's a great man and don't steal your money, sorry i don't know him, i don't know this people but i know about HYIP, i know about pools who steal money !

You obviously don't work in IT, so you can't know that sometimes something simple turns in to an epic clusterfuck.  This seems to be one of those times.

Or HYIP trying to selfdonate more and more !
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029
can you all stop feeding the troll plez?
Activity: 420
There's a lot of arm waving and running around in circles in this thread.  It's only the stats dammit.  We're getting live-time updates.  There's only one other pool I can think of that has such open reporting of what's going on, and that's BTCGuild.

LOL. Newbie with 14 posts. Please show us PROOF that WK has ever stolen your BTC. Can't you? Ohh.

I've been mining on this pool since my ASICs arrived (for months) and I've always got my payments. So calm down and keep mining. Or chose another pool.

Activity: 334
Keep up the good work wizkid, must be exhausting and quite stressful experience for you.

@Reyhs: yeah, it is possible that we're dealing with theft at this point, but as you might have noticed, majority of us who still keep our miners pointed to Eligius find it very unlikely. If it turns out to be true, however, I won't lose that much  btc-wise, but my disappointment would be huge because losing pool like Eligius and people like wizkid, as we know him, would be a serious blow.
Activity: 6
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
And to Wizkid:
Thanks for the hard & honest work you're putting in to this.
+1

and i mint since eligius was 100gh heavy...was afraid too in the beginning!
But i know now the work is accepted even if the stats dont work. so i dont care nomore.
Correct amout of BTC`s always arrived, sooner or later!!
Activity: 21

But what is your point? You've been saying this for the past couple of pages!
If you're that paranoid about your Bitcoins, then move your mining gear to another pool! It can't be that hard.
I think it's very sad to see you keep coming in this thread, accusing WK for all kinds of stupid sh*t, while he's doing hard & honest work getting Eligius up and running again. It's quite disrespectful.
If you really don't like WK or Eligius, please move pool or move out of this thread. I'm sure neither people in this thread or WK needs to listen to your bullsh*t.

We've got your point, you think that he's stealing all our money, thanks, we got that. Now, please move on to something else or cry in a corner.
You keep saying that he's stealing our money, and you're seriously sure about it, but you don't even want to make any bets on it (I can read that from the previous pages..).

So please, move on. Find another pool if you don't like this one. And if you're not even a part of the pool already, then what are you even doing here?

And to Wizkid:
Thanks for the hard & honest work you're putting in to this.
Pages:
Jump to: