Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 73. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
the problems continue
is impossible mining with this pool

Tired of this useless trolling.

Just an unlucky round.  Pool is functioning normally.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
the problems continue
is impossible mining with this pool
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
it's like this,
we all got rewarded with our shares every time we (pool) solve one block.
usually it takes form 5-10 minutes to 2-2.5 hours for pool to solve block.
well we are solving this one for almost 9 hours.

See it like looking for a needle in a haystack, where we most of the time find the needle very fast, as difficulty increases, theres more hay, in a bigger space for each increase. we can still be lucky, but luck always evens out.. And this is what we see now, streak of luck in recent past, and now we get to eat it up..

about 60 blocks were found since this pool last block.
according to bitcoinwatch.com the pool is  at least of 10% the total network hash.
the probability of NOT finding the next block  is 9/10 =90 %.
the probability of NOT finding 60 blocks in a row is (9/10)^60=0.001 which is 0.1% or 1 in a 1000 chance!
So I am 99.9% sure that there is a technical  problem with the pool.

Edit: 9/20^60= 0.017 and 9/10^65=0.001.we already got to 65 block in a row.
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
Does the variance graph on the main stats page reflect cumulative luck since the start of operation?
I mean, there was 100% paid event in mid-March, does it include shelved shares from SMPPS times?

Not sure where you're getting your data from.  There hasn't been a "100% paid event" pool-wide since the SMPPS system was lucky and had a buffer about 2 years ago.

The variance graphs are exactly as stated.... the earnings of "a hypothetical 1GH miner who started mining at Eligius at block height 210000".
I may be misunderstanding smth.
I'm looking at "Eligius Reward Variance" graph.
I can see 0% est_shelved (100% est_paid) on march 11, 2013. What does it mean exactly?
If you are reading that right, a miner who started mining at block height 210000 would have been 100% paid on 2013-03-11.  However, miners who started before that wouldn't necessarily be 100% paid.  The chart doesn't include bad luck from prior to block height 21000, whatever day that was.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
it's like this,

See it like looking for a needle in a haystack, where we most of the time find the needle very fast, as difficulty increases, theres more hay, in a bigger space for each increase. we can still be lucky, but luck always evens out.. And this is what we see now, streak of luck in recent past, and now we get to eat it up..
Activity: 266
it's like this,

whoah, 7 hrs and still going, record size shares.. i guess we will be seeing a lot more of these.. :/

Forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean?

I noticed a major slowdown in unpaid balance increases myself on Eligius.
well.. shit
I was hoping it was some statistics frozen screw up like couple of nights ago...
Activity: 294
whoah, 7 hrs and still going, record size shares.. i guess we will be seeing a lot more of these.. :/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Does the variance graph on the main stats page reflect cumulative luck since the start of operation?
I mean, there was 100% paid event in mid-March, does it include shelved shares from SMPPS times?

Not sure where you're getting your data from.  There hasn't been a "100% paid event" pool-wide since the SMPPS system was lucky and had a buffer about 2 years ago.

The variance graphs are exactly as stated.... the earnings of "a hypothetical 1GH miner who started mining at Eligius at block height 210000".
I may be misunderstanding smth.
I'm looking at "Eligius Reward Variance" graph.
I can see 0% est_shelved (100% est_paid) on march 11, 2013. What does it mean exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

Not sure where you're getting your data from.  There hasn't been a "100% paid event" pool-wide since the SMPPS system was lucky and had a buffer about 2 years ago.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Whoever runs this pool, can you please pay this account out? It has been about 7 days. I know there isn't much there, but I won't be mining there anymore and I have no idea or if this pool would even pay the rewards I made there. Thanks.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1NJZHKUmbXcQkc9UrgJZmEhiVV5hGum8oE

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
Approximately 0.06781870 BTC remaining to enter payout queue. If you remain inactive then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 2 days and 26 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Whoever runs this pool, can you please pay this account out? It has been about 7 days. I know there isn't much there, but I won't be mining there anymore and I have no idea or if this pool would even pay the rewards I made there. Thanks.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1NJZHKUmbXcQkc9UrgJZmEhiVV5hGum8oE

Things should be pretty much back to normal.  If you're still stuck on work that is too high of a difficulty, please reconnect, although I'm pretty sure I reset everyone correctly.

-wk

I am still getting diffs that are twice what I normally get, even after reconnecting.

I too was on too high of diff's, also when do namecoin payouts happen?  Any way to track stats on namecoin merge mining?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Love the no registration/no fee pool. Keep up the great work WK.
I'll gladly take the student moniker in this incredible field of work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My issue: CampBX has started killing addresses after a week, Guess they don't like miner outputs. As a new Eligius Miner, My first day was run using CampBx. I stopped, and redirected output to a static address. But now final payout (commencing after 7 days) will be to a "deleted" CampBx address. It's not much but still...

It may be a dumb question but I must ask, is there a way to redirect these final payouts?  Since the Miners are I.D.d, can we request old output from said miner, be sent to current output for said miner?

I can't find anything poking around Eligius menus.
Willingly studying under experts as I pursue my Btc Phd.  Smiley

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/mystats.php?u=YOUR_OLD_BITCOIN_ADDRESS_HERE&storecookie=on

Then "change mining address".
That won't work...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Love the no registration/no fee pool. Keep up the great work WK.
I'll gladly take the student moniker in this incredible field of work.
My issue: CampBX has started killing addresses after a week, Guess they don't like miner outputs. As a new Eligius Miner, My first day was run using CampBx. I stopped, and redirected output to a static address. But now final payout (commencing after 7 days) will be to a "deleted" CampBx address. It's not much but still...

It may be a dumb question but I must ask, is there a way to redirect these final payouts?  Since the Miners are I.D.d, can we request old output from said miner, be sent to current output for said miner?

I can't find anything poking around Eligius menus.
Willingly studying under experts as I pursue my Btc Phd.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048
Things should be pretty much back to normal.  If you're still stuck on work that is too high of a difficulty, please reconnect, although I'm pretty sure I reset everyone correctly.

-wk

I am still getting diffs that are twice what I normally get, even after reconnecting.
Pages:
Jump to: