Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 72. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
in next technological revolution i will be there
Hi wizkid057,

Can you please check what happen to a payment that i was suppose to receive today at 17:00 and i didnt get it? After this long wait of 10 hours finally finished I should had receive +- 0.48btc

I have confirm at blockchain that (for the first time) i did not receive it.

My Address is 1CMbvgJifX51udtxqicbKHnFaRR7cbuNRv

The graphic at Eligius indicates has "payed" but my address did not receive it.

Regards,
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I'm connecting to gbt.mining.eligius.st:9337 but BFGMiner is still showing stratum.m.e.s....any ideas why?  It looks like it's connecting to the gbt server in the Pools menu, but the main menu is showing stratum.eligius...  Huh

non-stratum protocols are given the X-Stratum header to direct miners over to stratum if they support it, since its a much lighter weight protocol.  If you know what GBT is and have reason to use it, you need to specify the --no-stratum option I believe for bfgminer.  Otherwise, I'd just stick with stratum for now.

OK, cheers. Smiley

I thought I knew what GBT was, but I think I need to do a little more reading. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
I'm connecting to gbt.mining.eligius.st:9337 but BFGMiner is still showing stratum.m.e.s....any ideas why?  It looks like it's connecting to the gbt server in the Pools menu, but the main menu is showing stratum.eligius...  Huh

non-stratum protocols are given the X-Stratum header to direct miners over to stratum if they support it, since its a much lighter weight protocol.  If you know what GBT is and have reason to use it, you need to specify the --no-stratum option I believe for bfgminer.  Otherwise, I'd just stick with stratum for now.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
legendary
Whoever runs this pool, can you please pay this account out? It has been about 7 days. I know there isn't much there, but I won't be mining there anymore and I have no idea or if this pool would even pay the rewards I made there. Thanks.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1NJZHKUmbXcQkc9UrgJZmEhiVV5hGum8oE

Estimated Position in Payout Queue
Approximately 0.06781870 BTC remaining to enter payout queue. If you remain inactive then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 2 days and 26 minutes.

THEN I enter the payout queue? So it could be weeks before get my tiny little payout? What if it was a lot of bitcoin? Last time I deal with a pool that no manual payout. Thanks.

It certainly isn't the pool's fault that you stopped mining before reaching the minimum payout, nor is it the pool's fault that you did not read how Eligius's payouts work before complaining here.

Your options are:  Mine until you reach the default minimum; Wait until your address times out and enters the queue (near the top, since the balance will be 7 days old then); or use My Eligius to set a lower minimum payout to get into the queue earlier.

-wk
legendary
Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048
Whoever runs this pool, can you please pay this account out? It has been about 7 days. I know there isn't much there, but I won't be mining there anymore and I have no idea or if this pool would even pay the rewards I made there. Thanks.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1NJZHKUmbXcQkc9UrgJZmEhiVV5hGum8oE

Approximately 0.06781870 BTC remaining to enter payout queue. If you remain inactive then you will enter the payout queue, due to inactivity, in approximately 2 days and 26 minutes.

THEN I enter the payout queue? So it could be weeks before get my tiny little payout? What if it was a lot of bitcoin? Last time I deal with a pool that no manual payout. Thanks.

If you go to your user settings and set your payout to, say, 0.05, you will go into the payout queue on the next block.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
I'm glad that crazy round is over with. That actually smashed our long standing worst round luck. Sad

Lets hope it doesn't happen again any time soon.

My shelved shares are still down from last week Smiley Guess that's the price to pay for all the good luck lately
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I'm glad that crazy round is over with. That actually smashed our long standing worst round luck. Sad

Luck is luck. It just averages out in the long term. No problem at all...
legendary

legendary
the problems continue
is impossible mining with this pool

Tired of this useless trolling.

Just an unlucky round.  Pool is functioning normally.

iam not trolling

You can view the statistics
stop working since  01:00 yesterday
and today I tried to connect was always error

The stats and pool have been 100% operational.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
about 60 blocks were found since this pool last block.
according to bitcoinwatch.com the pool is  at least of 10% the total network hash.
the probability of NOT finding the next block  is 9/10 =90 %.
the probability of NOT finding 60 blocks in a row is (9/10)^60=0.001 which is 0.1% or 1 in a 1000 chance!
So I am 99.9% sure that there is a technical  problem with the pool.

Edit: 9/20^60= 0.017 and 9/10^65=0.001.we already got to 65 block in a row.

This round is at about 9xD. Unusual, and unlucky - only about 0.0001 of rounds (0.01%) can be expected to go longer. But the pool has solved thousands of rounds, so one round this long is quite possible. Lots of rounds at 9xD are a problem. Recently, Eligius has been more lucky than unlucky.

Anyone know how many rounds Eligius has solved so far?

2910 rows..
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/blocks.php

don't know if all have been published from start. but i guess so!

this was the days huh: 2012-01-15 10:04:27   00:24:52   135,382 389.72 Gh

block found on 135k shares, and 24minutes. based on 389gh pool speed.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
the problems continue
is impossible mining with this pool

Tired of this useless trolling.

Just an unlucky round.  Pool is functioning normally.

iam not trolling

You can view the statistics
stop working since  01:00 yesterday
and today I tried to connect was always error
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
according to bitcoinwatch.com the pool is  at least of 10% the total network hash.
the probability of NOT finding 60 blocks in a row is (9/10)^60=0.001 which is 0.1% or 1 in a 1000 chance!

This round is at about 9xD. Unusual, and unlucky - only about 0.0001 of rounds (0.01%) can be expected to go longer. But the pool has solved thousands of rounds, so one round this long is quite possible. Lots of rounds at 9xD are a problem. Recently, Eligius has been more lucky than unlucky.

Yes I  understand your point. I was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Does the variance graph on the main stats page reflect cumulative luck since the start of operation?
I mean, there was 100% paid event in mid-March, does it include shelved shares from SMPPS times?

Not sure where you're getting your data from.  There hasn't been a "100% paid event" pool-wide since the SMPPS system was lucky and had a buffer about 2 years ago.

The variance graphs are exactly as stated.... the earnings of "a hypothetical 1GH miner who started mining at Eligius at block height 210000".
I may be misunderstanding smth.
I'm looking at "Eligius Reward Variance" graph.
I can see 0% est_shelved (100% est_paid) on march 11, 2013. What does it mean exactly?
If you are reading that right, a miner who started mining at block height 210000 would have been 100% paid on 2013-03-11.  However, miners who started before that wouldn't necessarily be 100% paid.  The chart doesn't include bad luck from prior to block height 21000, whatever day that was.
Thanks, I get it now. Just didn't notice it's essentially the dual graph. Timescale differs a bit.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

Anyone know how many rounds Eligius has solved so far?

Activity: 100
Not complaining, just wondering. Thanks for responding.

The St. Elsewhere ref is to the old TV show, not a troll.
legendary
I've had no probs with St. Elsewhere til now.
In fact its the only place I've mined.
The KNC quick setup hooked me in.

And you're still not having any problems.  Again, just an unlucky round.  It happens.
Activity: 100
I've had no probs with St. Elsewhere til now.
In fact its the only place I've mined.
The KNC quick setup hooked me in.
Pages:
Jump to: