Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 48. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 24, 2015, 11:37:35 PM

Quit rubbing it in! My coins are locked in Cryptopia since I don't check the thread every minute of every day. Totally fucked by this! Can't do shit with MY coins that I paid good money for. WTF?? No stakes, no nothing. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Same here, but to make matters even worse.. I have some stuck in limbo. Showing as withdrawn from Crypt and nothing showed up in my wallet.

I am confident everything will be sorted out soon enough though. Patience.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
November 24, 2015, 11:15:58 PM
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ONLY ones who do.

Vegas

I see two SuperFLY stakes that i have received within the the last day or so. Hopefully all is going well on the test net squashing those bugs.

Quit rubbing it in! My coins are locked in Cryptopia since I don't check the thread every minute of every day. Totally fucked by this! Can't do shit with MY coins that I paid good money for. WTF?? No stakes, no nothing. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
November 24, 2015, 08:59:21 PM
damm just a few days not looking here and u break page 100!  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 08:22:44 PM

I wanna share some thoughts, one of our teammember wrote, because he hit the nail on the head:

"...OK...to be honest..from the view-point of the mining community first.
BTC 2.0 isn't going to come about anytime soon. I can say this with certainty because the pool operators do not believe in it. I am still mining BTC so I know this to be true.

​features are only as good as the people using them. Right now MOST of these clowns are looking for the quick buck. Education about FLY is or should be somewhat of a priority. Just my view, but you will find it true, as well.

Ideas are wonderful, if they are practical and 'marketable'. I think that may be a big part that I play here.
Being that I HAVE been doing this for so long...I know a good many of these people. I know how to read them, I can tell you by chatting who is worth the time and who isn't. Some will NEVER be sold on the idea..that is just the way it is.

​Also, on ...(name of exchange deleted), we have a VERY big audience. Being kind...most are FuD. The 'quick' buck, scam types.
I will say though...I much more prefer ...(exchange ) to ...(exchange ). ...(Exchange) was even worse as it was a big ...(exchange).

America hasn't truly come to believe in crypto yet...it is a country just awakening. So...our job will not be easy..but it will be challenging..."

Our Members are really wonderful, and I can feel big thoughts and ideas incoming!

Greetz
Meta

yes,there will be long way to go.....
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park
November 24, 2015, 07:57:18 PM
Hello All,

Not sure if this is appropriate here, but I will be a new adopter of this coin.  I am looking forward to all of the cool stuff that will come with all the firsts on this coin.  I think this will be a breakthrough coin in the land of cryptos.  I also like the fact that this will be a Cryptopia only coin, THE best comprehensive crypto site (see the star by my name to show what I feel about this on WayaWolf).

Cheers and best of luck on this coin.  Sign me up!  If you have any spare fly (this is done as more of a joke since I am not a beggar -- and to get my name out there with my wallet) I would take it, send it to FTzVyVNiFu8GdxBjErBwXAL3RYq4s91eqK

Thanks,
John aka Waya aka WayaWolf
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
November 24, 2015, 06:47:23 PM
Our code is horribly complex. The main area we need help with is out TX fees system. Most all of our tx fees go to our superfly wallet. This is very abnormal in crypto. Please read the OP to fully understand the complexities. If you know someone that is a highly experienced coder, then pm our lead dev Keesdewit ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/keesdewit-390370

Vegas

I have code experience so I can look at the github source to see if its understood to me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 24, 2015, 06:33:44 PM
I will keep an Eye on Fly , lol

- I can make a coinwik.org page for [FLY] ?
That would be great
Activity: 145
Merit: 251
- The Sun -
November 24, 2015, 06:20:12 PM
I will keep an Eye on Fly , lol

- I can make a coinwik.org page for [FLY] ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 24, 2015, 04:18:02 PM
Our code is horribly complex. The main area we need help with is out TX fees system. Most all of our tx fees go to our superfly wallet. This is very abnormal in crypto. Please read the OP to fully understand the complexities. If you know someone that is a highly experienced coder, then pm our lead dev Keesdewit ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/keesdewit-390370

Vegas
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
November 24, 2015, 04:14:37 PM
Now, Im trying to get some help for Keesdewit , as he has a massive workload. IF anyone can find a dev that is extremely talented and will join us there is a bounty for 50 FLY. These must be experts at coding and be "team oriented". If we get additional help, then our update will get done faster.  Prefer Senior or Hero devs, NO NEWBIES!

Vegas

What kinds of development code are you looking for? I do coding myself, but also have many friends that are very talented.
legendary
November 24, 2015, 03:52:28 PM
Now, Im trying to get some help for Keesdewit , as he has a massive workload. IF anyone can find a dev that is extremely talented and will join us there is a bounty for 50 FLY. These must be experts at coding and be "team oriented". If we get additional help, then our update will get done faster.  Prefer Senior or Hero devs, NO NEWBIES!

Vegas
legendary
November 24, 2015, 03:24:26 PM
Yes.. Kees is going to completely overhaul the wallet. I know the stakes seem low right now from superfly and thats because its not getting funded from the high tx fees. But wait until it kicks in. I might try to find a backup dev to help Kees. People keep mentioning this Mani guy.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 24, 2015, 03:13:56 PM
People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ONLY ones who do.

Vegas

I see two SuperFLY stakes that i have received within the the last day or so. Hopefully all is going well on the test net squashing those bugs.

Activity: 236
In dreamland; he awaits you.
November 24, 2015, 03:01:04 PM
legendary
November 24, 2015, 01:32:50 AM

Vegas
legendary
November 24, 2015, 12:37:14 AM
I read a lot of philosophy books, and here is a quote that sums up how I feel -

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the hero of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who risks himself to a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Vegas
legendary
November 23, 2015, 08:48:04 PM
Yes Crestingon was wonderful. I have a tendency to get emotional when things dont go right and certain people easily calm me down. I dont know if this is right or wrong but when I take on a project, I dont quit, I dont stop, no matter what the obstacles. Im even more driven if I love what im doing. Even though Fly has had it challenges, I know in my heart that it will be legendary. It will be cloned over and over , because it will be a masterpiece. Im a perfectionist by nature, and I know nothing is perfect, but I do strive for perfection as close as I can get in my work. I know that Perfection is not attainable, but if we relentlessly chase perfection we can at a minimum attain excellence.I want to dispel the myth that might be going around that im some guy that cant make up his mind. The reality is: I want Fly to be the absolute finest and best quality in crypto ever. Now to get to that level, requires ideas that have never been dreamed about or ever tried in Crypto. With that there will be "failures" along the way, but when everything starts working , it will be pure magical. So I dont want to frustrate the investors with loads of forks and updates, but until we get the basics of our fee table correctly working and Superfly working again, it may require a few tries. Crestington and Presstab are both experts and they have both advised me that this next fork should be tested on testnet first and I cannot agree more.  So again, FLY is doing the opposite of all other coins. Where most devs are doing nothing , and not communicating and not doing updates, FLY is doing major updates with tons of communication.

Thanks for your valuable time.

I just kind of wanted to throw out whats on my mind to you guys and let you know I truly care about this project and what it means to all of us. More than you know. I wont stop working on FLY until there is no doubt it IS the highest quality crytpo, EVER.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
November 23, 2015, 06:26:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 23, 2015, 06:15:49 PM
I wanna share some thoughts, one of our teammember wrote, because he hit the nail on the head:

"...OK...to be honest..from the view-point of the mining community first.
BTC 2.0 isn't going to come about anytime soon. I can say this with certainty because the pool operators do not believe in it. I am still mining BTC so I know this to be true.

​features are only as good as the people using them. Right now MOST of these clowns are looking for the quick buck. Education about FLY is or should be somewhat of a priority. Just my view, but you will find it true, as well.

Ideas are wonderful, if they are practical and 'marketable'. I think that may be a big part that I play here.
Being that I HAVE been doing this for so long...I know a good many of these people. I know how to read them, I can tell you by chatting who is worth the time and who isn't. Some will NEVER be sold on the idea..that is just the way it is.

​Also, on ...(name of exchange deleted), we have a VERY big audience. Being kind...most are FuD. The 'quick' buck, scam types.
I will say though...I much more prefer ...(exchange ) to ...(exchange ). ...(Exchange) was even worse as it was a big ...(exchange).

America hasn't truly come to believe in crypto yet...it is a country just awakening. So...our job will not be easy..but it will be challenging..."

Our Members are really wonderful, and I can feel big thoughts and ideas incoming!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
November 23, 2015, 04:57:33 PM
Yes, you can pos and stake but dont send anything to the exchange. So everything will function while we work on the new code except the exchange.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: