Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 47. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 25, 2015, 03:14:13 PM
Just wondering how a search for a secondary developer is resulting in over 100 sites full of posts :/

Well I would be honored to reward you. Where is a few good links to find devs looking for work on bitcointalk.org? I looked and didnt really find any threads. Please post a few of the best links.

Thanks

Vegas
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 25, 2015, 03:10:39 PM
Just wondering how a search for a secondary developer is resulting in over 100 sites full of posts :/

This appears to be the main thread...but *seeking talented dev* is just added to the title for exposure...?

To the FLY team:  who can I contact, in order to get started with promotion?  I can help in more ways than one Cheesy

Also know a few on the team already; someone point me in the right direction!  Thanks in advance
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 25, 2015, 03:02:54 PM
legendary
November 25, 2015, 02:50:35 PM
Also there is still a 50 FLY bounty to the person that finds a very experienced dev that can help with our complex code. Dev MUST be VERY experienced and senior member or Hero member.

Vegas
Activity: 1064
MOBU
November 25, 2015, 02:41:13 PM

From day 1 - Vegas promised an interesting but, possibly bumpy ride on this flight.

The more interesting the better  Wink What's up with the new wallet?  Don't want to send my coin to an outdated wallet...

If you have wallet V1.7.1, then you are good to go. Just don't send any coins to Cryptopia yet. They are still working on that code.

CapnBDL
      Cool
Activity: 1064
MOBU
November 25, 2015, 02:38:03 PM
Does anyone know if FLY had a Spanish translated ANN & where the heck is it? It's not posted on the 'Topia ANN.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
November 25, 2015, 02:30:52 PM

From day 1 - Vegas promised an interesting but, possibly bumpy ride on this flight.

The more interesting the better  Wink What's up with the new wallet?  Don't want to send my coin to an outdated wallet...
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
November 25, 2015, 02:25:07 PM

Quit rubbing it in! My coins are locked in Cryptopia since I don't check the thread every minute of every day. Totally fucked by this! Can't do shit with MY coins that I paid good money for. WTF?? No stakes, no nothing. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Same here, but to make matters even worse.. I have some stuck in limbo. Showing as withdrawn from Crypt and nothing showed up in my wallet.

I am confident everything will be sorted out soon enough though. Patience.
I have the same problem like Higgs. It lasts for three days now. I submitted a ticket and the admin said that they expect that after fixing some issues everything will be fine and the balances will be intact.
Ya the Cryptopia thing was to do with their wallet server and they will hopefully have everything fixed today and no one will lost any coins or anything like that but it does suck to not be able to withdraw your coins to get them staking that's for sure Sad
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 25, 2015, 02:24:45 PM

Quit rubbing it in! My coins are locked in Cryptopia since I don't check the thread every minute of every day. Totally fucked by this! Can't do shit with MY coins that I paid good money for. WTF?? No stakes, no nothing. FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Same here, but to make matters even worse.. I have some stuck in limbo. Showing as withdrawn from Crypt and nothing showed up in my wallet.

I have the same problem like Higgs. It lasts for three days now. I submitted a ticket and the admin said that they expect that after fixing some issues everything will be fine and the balances will be intact.

Please dont spam cryptopia with tickets about announced fixing wallets!

Everyone is working on everything! No single Fly is done or lost!

We announce it, if the wallets on cryptopia are working again!

Thank you very much for your understanding!

byk
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 25, 2015, 02:20:42 PM

November 25, 2015, 01:20:44 PM
...and you should downloaded Wallet V1.71
The wallet updated again? Is the OP wallet downloads the latest then?

Yes 1.71 is the lastest, but its not yet compatible with Crytopia. This is the one we tried with Crytopia and it didnt work. Everything else works on it. We are working on code now to become compatible with Crytopia. Its nothing wrong with Crytopia its our unusual tx fee table.

Vegas
I ain't worried boss I got mine in my wallet staking Wink That's where the GOLD is at, so maybe some big shot wouldn't mind dumping a few thousand on Cryptopia Wink I wouldn't complain about that Cheesy
legendary
November 25, 2015, 12:25:40 PM

Yes 1.71 is the lastest, but its not yet compatible with Crytopia. This is the one we tried with Crytopia and it didnt work. Everything else works on it. We are working on code now to become compatible with Crytopia. Its nothing wrong with Crytopia its our unusual tx fee table.

Vegas
legendary
November 25, 2015, 12:23:44 PM
The short version of it is if your on v1.71 , staking works perfect. The only thing for now is the exchange crytopia , we are still coding our unusual tx fees to become compatible with their exchange. So any/all "stuck" coins will move with the next wallet update. So there is no cause for alarm. If you have 1.71 , then by all means stake your coins. For now do not attempt to move to crytopia until we confirm its working.

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!
November 25, 2015, 07:17:33 AM
yes...but u will find a wellcoded wallet now, without importing privkey more :-)

November 25, 2015, 06:54:14 AM
legendary
No risk, no fun!
November 25, 2015, 06:39:29 AM
November 25, 2015, 04:26:12 AM

30 sec. summary -
Code did not work with Yobit as Coin Dev Vegas wanted.
Presstab (super coder) went on vacation for 2 wks.
Code problem required fixing to get coins off Yobit
new Dev. for wallets - Keesdewit hired (super coder)
Code changed to get coins off Yobit
Moved Coin to Cryptopia which can handle % vs. flat fee
     for withdrawals from exchange.
Code changed to work with Cryptopia
Still a few kinks in code due to 2 devs. and 2 exchanges and
     totally new ideas by Coin dev Vegas - High Tx fees, funding Superfly
    wallet which gets distributed to wallets over 100 coins and
    under 5,000 coins, etc.
Keesdewit going thru code from end to end and testing for any unknown problems
    due to new concepts in Crypto.

Thanks mate Smiley I have some FLY and just was curious if maybe I wasn't on the right wallet or something but it's all good now that you explained that shiat to me Cheesy Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 25, 2015, 12:03:05 AM

Why are people's coins stuck in limbo if you don't mind me asking? I'm newish to FLY so just kind of want the downlow of what's going on with this coin Cheesy Cheers

30 sec. summary -
Code did not work with Yobit as Coin Dev Vegas wanted.
Presstab (super coder) went on vacation for 2 wks.
Code problem required fixing to get coins off Yobit
new Dev. for wallets - Keesdewit hired (super coder)
Code changed to get coins off Yobit
Moved Coin to Cryptopia which can handle % vs. flat fee
     for withdrawals from exchange.
Code changed to work with Cryptopia
Still a few kinks in code due to 2 devs. and 2 exchanges and
     totally new ideas by Coin dev Vegas - High Tx fees, funding Superfly
    wallet which gets distributed to wallets over 100 coins and
    under 5,000 coins, etc.
Keesdewit going thru code from end to end and testing for any unknown problems
    due to new concepts in Crypto.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
November 24, 2015, 11:59:09 PM
Not exactly sure of what the actual wallet problem was so I cant give specifics.

In my case I read here that we should withdraw everything from Cryptopia ASAP and when I tried, the coins didn't make it to my wallet even though they show as completed on the exchange.

The blockchain is still moving along just fine and coins are still staking. Just do not send them to the exchange until given the green light to do so.

November 24, 2015, 11:44:49 PM

Why are people's coins stuck in limbo if you don't mind me asking? I'm newish to FLY so just kind of want the downlow of what's going on with this coin Cheesy Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: