Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 20. (Read 77057 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Now i´m confused was it this Wednesday or the next?

It is meant to be tomorrow, but at the same time we do need confirmation from Poloniex.
You are talking about the ICO for DRKSLK correct?? How would one go about purchasing coins through that?? Thanks Smiley

No the SLK swap. I guess the ico will be delayed a little because they dont have the plan ready... lack of vision

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

It is meant to be tomorrow, but at the same time we do need confirmation from Poloniex.
You are talking about the ICO for DRKSLK correct?? How would one go about purchasing coins through that?? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 490
CTO - Silk Network

CTO - Silk Network
I mean yes, nice screenshot but at the end of the day that's just a wallet GUI. Not much to be seen really.

I'm more interested regarding the upconimg features.

Of course and those are detailed in the whitepaper.

Click the image on the OP.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I mean yes, nice screenshot but at the end of the day that's just a wallet GUI. Not much to be seen really.

I'm more interested regarding the upconimg features.
CTO - Silk Network

Wallets are both entirely styled. Currently test mining DarkSilk and Silk is about to undergo another countless round of testing too.

UI elements for features are yet to go into the wallet i.e. MultiSig UI/Watch-Only UI/Stormnode UI

Thought you guys might want something to look at Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Trak I'm really not concerned about liquidity, nor getting on an exchange right away.  I've been in plenty of coins that have had shit for liquidity in the short term.  I'm long term, I never make short term decisions...  Here's an example - Emercoin...  I was there day 1 release.  You probably never even heard of it.  See where it's at today, the list goes on.  Until then, talk to the hand bro, been in this game longer than you have.

Orestes, yes Poloniex is an exchange that has liquidity and is the go to at this point in time.  But, again, I don't look at short term.  Was just saying for all the crybabies needing an exchange that there are other ones out there.  I'm long term as I said to Trak, so I could care less about price/exchanges short term.  In order to build things you need heavy PR blitz, that's all I am saying.

No matter what you do, short term will always be the most volatile whether it's on one exchange or a hundred.  So just be prepared.

EDIT:  And for the record, I don't care if the release is tomorrow, or if it's delayed.  Just saying, reiterating my stance...  Long term hold.
CTO - Silk Network
Unfortunately timing of release is not the best.  And what I mean by that is Poloniex is probably concentrating on ETH and ETC right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get back to Spencer in time to list the new SLK market at the same time the swap option is released.

The team needs some major PR announcements going out, like today, if the release is going to be tomorrow.  Poloniex is just one exchange.  There are many others.

Until Weaver is up, my SILK will be sitting in my wallet.  I could care less about when the market will open on Poloniex.

My main goal is holding SLK as an asset and eventually swapping some SLK for DRKSLK.  I want to be able to utilize the online market as well...

Patiently waiting, as we have all been.

Serioously man... take the goggles off! Dont put anything.in the weaver until.there is a liquid market!  Please open your eyes!

Don't worry, we won't be starting the swap procedure until it is confirmed.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Unfortunately timing of release is not the best.  And what I mean by that is Poloniex is probably concentrating on ETH and ETC right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't get back to Spencer in time to list the new SLK market at the same time the swap option is released.

The team needs some major PR announcements going out, like today, if the release is going to be tomorrow.  Poloniex is just one exchange.  There are many others.

Until Weaver is up, my SILK will be sitting in my wallet.  I could care less about when the market will open on Poloniex.

My main goal is holding SLK as an asset and eventually swapping some SLK for DRKSLK.  I want to be able to utilize the online market as well...

Serioously man... take the goggles off! Dont put anything.in the weaver until.there is a liquid market!  Please open your eyes!

To traK4Ubitl: That is sound advice, and advice that Xtrata voiced as well. No problem.

To drizzle2405: Sure there are many other exchanges, but being on many exchanges is not a positive thing in early stages. You want to be where it counts. Let us wait until Poloniex replies while devs are finishing up on the code.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Two fudders now. Things must be really heating up!  Cheesy

Main reason for all of their posting is they just want to trade...

Have at it!  The rest of us will be on the sidelines watching our accounts grow, while they all trade for pennies...

Penny wise pound foolish...  But hey, to each his own...
legendary

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Two fudders now. Things must be really heating up!  Cheesy
Activity: 616
proces timing momentum

Yeah that totally explains everything...  Roll Eyes Just a friendly advise, dont invest in stuff that you think lack vision.
proces timing momentum
exactly like I said lack of vision on many fronts

Elaborate please, how is it lack of vision when nothing yet is released?
exactly like I said lack of vision on many fronts
ye well coin swap should also go with trading on poloniex one cant go without the other.

you can swap if you like but dont come here like a baby after 2 months that you still cant trade them

That is why you do not swap until the new market is up, which I already told you in a earlier post. You will still be able to trade your coins while you wait for the new market to come.

Nothing to cry over, seems that you are looking for problems that are not here. I would be concerned if they released everything and it took weeks for the new market to come up, which is not the case.
ye well coin swap should also go with trading on poloniex one cant go without the other.

you can swap if you like but dont come here like a baby after 2 months that you still cant trade them
Pages:
Jump to: