Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 19. (Read 77056 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
The PoW blocks in the new silk are configured to pay a 0 SLK reward and no fees from transactions are added to these mined blocks.

PoS blocks mined by users wallets for the interest on their holdings (2%) will also contain no fees from transactions.

So what does this mean?

The total coins in circulation will decrease each time a transaction is sent, by the amount of the fee of that transaction. Another nice little control mechanism against inflation.

Users are still rewarded for staking by earning interest on their holdings and we the Silk Network do not gain from mining the 41,089 PoW blocks at the start of the new Silk chain.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Nothing quite like testing PoS on a wallet that has 0 reward PoW blocks and takes 12 hours for min stake.......

Fun  Undecided

let's see how good peoples eyes are.....

Hopefully will you get some stake after some more hours Smiley

I like the new design for the wallet to be honest  Cheesy GJ so far !
CTO - Silk Network
Nothing quite like testing PoS on a wallet that has 0 reward PoW blocks and takes 12 hours for min stake.......

Fun  Undecided

let's see how good peoples eyes are.....
CTO - Silk Network
I'm not quite sure why you guys didn't sort things out with polo months ago. 

It does make it awfully easy to extend your deadline though  Wink

I first messaged Poloniex 7 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm not quite sure why you guys didn't sort things out with polo months ago. 

It does make it awfully easy to extend your deadline though  Wink
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I´m kind of missing the countdown here

I'm start hope you and your cousin Trak can just drop this project and start crying somewhere else but not here!

I´m afraid you have to go to the church for that.

And when you there maybe you can start hoping they gonna keep word. At this point you will need it.

And you have to read instead of cry every single time. I hope you some day will be married you with Trak.

Shut the mouth from now and waiting for Poloniex instead.

With this kind of talk you really doing the community a favor.

Maybe you should try and grow up.

Silkcoin just has MultiSig UI to go Cheesy

Currently testing PoS and making sure all is good.

SO CLOSE i can taste it. Any word from polo?
CTO - Silk Network

I'm start hope you and your cousin Trak can just drop this project and start crying somewhere else but not here!

And when you there maybe you can start hoping they gonna keep word. At this point you will need it.

And you have to read instead of cry every single time. I hope you some day will be married you with Trak.

Silkcoin just has MultiSig UI to go Cheesy

Currently testing PoS and making sure all is good.
Activity: 103

legendary
Activity: 1148
Quiet in here...  **crickets**
Activity: 263
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Trak I'm really not concerned about liquidity, nor getting on an exchange right away.  I've been in plenty of coins that have had shit for liquidity in the short term.  I'm long term, I never make short term decisions...  Here's an example - Emercoin...  I was there day 1 release.  You probably never even heard of it.  See where it's at today, the list goes on.  Until then, talk to the hand bro, been in this game longer than you have.

Orestes, yes Poloniex is an exchange that has liquidity and is the go to at this point in time.  But, again, I don't look at short term.  Was just saying for all the crybabies needing an exchange that there are other ones out there.  I'm long term as I said to Trak, so I could care less about price/exchanges short term.  In order to build things you need heavy PR blitz, that's all I am saying.

No matter what you do, short term will always be the most volatile whether it's on one exchange or a hundred.  So just be prepared.

EDIT:  And for the record, I don't care if the release is tomorrow, or if it's delayed.  Just saying, reiterating my stance...  Long term hold.
I share your point of view Smiley. I do think Poloniex would be a long term better outcome though.

Unfortunately sometimes I hate being right...  Polo isn't in a rush...  They are busy with their ETC money maker right now...  Again I'm not in a rush...  Just been around the block too many times and seen this coming from a mile away.
Activity: 616

Maybe you should take your time and read the posts done here, then you wouldn't be "kind of missing" anything.
CTO - Silk Network
Now i´m confused was it this Wednesday or the next?

It is meant to be tomorrow, but at the same time we do need confirmation from Poloniex.
You are talking about the ICO for DRKSLK correct?? How would one go about purchasing coins through that?? Thanks Smiley

The details on how the ICO will operate are on the OP and have been for days. It will start once Silk launches.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Trak I'm really not concerned about liquidity, nor getting on an exchange right away.  I've been in plenty of coins that have had shit for liquidity in the short term.  I'm long term, I never make short term decisions...  Here's an example - Emercoin...  I was there day 1 release.  You probably never even heard of it.  See where it's at today, the list goes on.  Until then, talk to the hand bro, been in this game longer than you have.

Orestes, yes Poloniex is an exchange that has liquidity and is the go to at this point in time.  But, again, I don't look at short term.  Was just saying for all the crybabies needing an exchange that there are other ones out there.  I'm long term as I said to Trak, so I could care less about price/exchanges short term.  In order to build things you need heavy PR blitz, that's all I am saying.

No matter what you do, short term will always be the most volatile whether it's on one exchange or a hundred.  So just be prepared.

EDIT:  And for the record, I don't care if the release is tomorrow, or if it's delayed.  Just saying, reiterating my stance...  Long term hold.

I share your point of view Smiley. I do think Poloniex would be a long term better outcome though.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Now i´m confused was it this Wednesday or the next?

It is meant to be tomorrow, but at the same time we do need confirmation from Poloniex.
You are talking about the ICO for DRKSLK correct?? How would one go about purchasing coins through that?? Thanks Smiley

No the SLK swap. I guess the ico will be delayed a little because they dont have the plan ready... lack of vision

Oh right on and how exactly will the swap be happening???
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I mean yes, nice screenshot but at the end of the day that's just a wallet GUI. Not much to be seen really.

I'm more interested regarding the upconimg features.

Of course and those are detailed in the whitepaper.

Click the image on the OP.

Don't get me wrong, that's what I am waiting for. Those are the most "needed" updates right now if you know what I mean.
Project is pretty good but we want to see it in action  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: