Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 18. (Read 77056 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Get on Trex, deal with Trex.  Polo will follow suit.  If they haven't done anything yet, they likely won't.

Trex is scammers paradice richie should have died long ago

Just like Poloniex.

My contact at Bittrex is Bill Shihara. I don't vouch for him, he is my direct contact however.
Activity: 616
Get on Trex, deal with Trex.  Polo will follow suit.  If they haven't done anything yet, they likely won't.

Just like Poloniex.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Yes, I thought Wednesday was the day. Let's get rolling.....oh hell yeah!!!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I'm not quite sure why you guys didn't sort things out with polo months ago. 

It does make it awfully easy to extend your deadline though  Wink

I first messaged Poloniex 7 months ago.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Still quiet...  Calm before the storm?   Roll Eyes

Just waiting for an update on what is going on.

Well I like it.  No one complaining, everyone keeping calm.  This is a first!!!...  Maybe people understand what we have here is a real gem...

Just waiting for an update on what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
SLievensDRKSLK, Any words from Poloniex? Will we wait for an answer before release or will we see another approach coming soon?
Relax just wait are you in a rush or something?

I guess there is difference asking if something is going on rather then saying "we will see 500 sat soon" and the other shit you been talking.

the lower the price the stronger the hands will be....
SLievensDRKSLK, Any words from Poloniex? Will we wait for an answer before release or will we see another approach coming soon?

I guess there is a difference asking if something is going on rather then saying "we will see 500 sat soon" and the other shit you been talking.
Activity: 170
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Just keeping everyone honest.

"keeping everyone honest" with your sockpuppet account. How very courageous.  Roll Eyes
CTO - Silk Network

Dude, I have never been anything but honest. Like I said before, this is publicly accessible and trust me, this is not the first time this has come up in conversation Smiley

EDIT: Thank you, you made me realise that my URL to Facebook is really out-of-date Wink

Updated it to - https://www.facebook.com/slievens.silknetwork - just in case you think I am trying to hide Tongue

EDIT: Why have you deleted the original post you put up? Posting the link and questioning me, especially if your "keeping people honest".
         Doesn't that apply to you as well then?
CTO - Silk Network
Cant wait for release for weaver! Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578752.120

That was when I first started coding with cryptocurrencies and was asked to do a coin with a guy that seemed quite genuine, but obviously had a lot of enemies. I learnt from that mistake over 2 years ago. So this wont annoy me in the slightest. If you are asking about my credibility or trying to discredit me, then good luck with that. I am an honest developer and am friends with a lot of developers, exchange owners, atm owners and other people involved within the Bitcoin scene who know me personally (as in, they have actually met me) and will all vouch that I have never scammed anyone and have always delivered my work. So, good luck with that Wink

This information btw is all publicly accessible via Google, so it isn't hard to find and Arteleis in fact asked me about that a long time ago and I explained the same to him. Muiz Rana just for peoples information, approached me wanting to build a charity coin, Donationcoin. To be fair it was and is an honest coin, maybe because I controlled the premine amount and didn't let him have it. Either way, the premine is still locked and Steven Saxton is now in charge of that coin.

Anyway, that is my response to your attempt at slander.

EDIT: Damn, I read that thread again, been a while. I remember at the time thinking that even I was unsure who was telling the truth between Muiz and TurtleHurricane. Muiz did trade a lot of dogecoin and owned a big dogecoin forum. He always said people were always initiating trades and then not sending coin and trying to say they did. Which to be fair he screen shared once and showed me it happening in realtime, lol. But that doesn't mean he didn't ever scam anyone, so I could never and can still not say who was telling the truth. Either way, I was never the one trading Dogecoin. I was, and still am a developer, not a trader.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 170
Don't release anything yet please. Payday is tomorrow.....oh yeah!

I wouldnt worry about that haha

I think you will make it till the next pay day! Hopefully price is also alot lower so you can buy more Cool

Please just shut up we don't need your poor attitude.

Maybe you should try and grow up.

I wouldnt worry about that haha

I think you will make it till the next pay day! Hopefully price is also alot lower so you can buy more Cool
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: