Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 2. (Read 55333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I think we have a clear outcome from the poll- Omicron will be swapping towards an Ethereum based-asset. I will update you all with a short-term roadmap in a few days.

I hope that will be easy for members , cause personally I have zero experience with Ethereum or Ethereum based assests
if it's not easy hope that someone will make a tutorial on how to use the new wallet and the new chain
hope that there is no huge learning curve  Smiley

Yes, I will definitely make a guide on how to do it. I need 1-2 weeks of planning before I proceed with anything. The planning process includes the release of a short-term roadmap, with the swap commencing shortly after that. Once all that is done, my sole objective would be a replenishment of the fund, to the point where A. Dividends can continue, even on a minimal basis, or B. A buy-back of Omicron. If we proceeded with a buy-back, it would be quite lower than the BTC value of the ICO price, but should be more or less similar to the USD value at the time, considering the fact I would be using whatever garnered funds remaining along with a bit of money from my pocket. But that is ahead of us at the moment, and the main focus to deploy on a proper system to get the ball rolling again. All decisions will be held by community vote as the investors are the voice of this project. More details to come soon.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I think we have a clear outcome from the poll- Omicron will be swapping towards an Ethereum based-asset. I will update you all with a short-term roadmap in a few days.

I hope that will be easy for members , cause personally I have zero experience with Ethereum or Ethereum based assests
if it's not easy hope that someone will make a tutorial on how to use the new wallet and the new chain
hope that there is no huge learning curve  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
I completely agree. Regulations are means of protection for an equally fraudulent cartel system. Just with the difference that you're allowed to legitimately fraud people if you can pay insane regulatory fees, buy the politicians or both. Personally I don't know where Gladimore is coming from so I don't know what the laws are there and I don't care. Whatever happens, if I'd call myself a victim I'd just declare myself unfit to form a free and informed decision. As it is I went into this knowing it's high risk and there is nothing more than Gladimores reputation and trust into him doing this correctly. If I'm loosing money on this it's my fault. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. The price of safety is being eternally controlled and owned.
Activity: 453
Yes, we should stick the the banksters fiat fraud money system and keep begging our rulers for change which we get exactly never why they do nothing but spread propaganda to make people dumber.

I'll award you the happy government slave price of the year. What the free people are doing here is none of your business. People of your kind would have happily pointed out the Jews so these can be gassed because the law tells them so. No victim - no crime. Now please stop this mental masturbation. If you have time to kill, good for you, get busy fighting crimes with actual victims involved.

While I support your desire for freedom, I feel I must point out the reasons why I think regulations are beneficial.
They're not beneficial. We ended up with a fraudulent fiat money system. A system which is so fragile that hyper inflation could happen any day because some banksters mess up something. Not something that could happen with gold or bitcoin.

Earlier in this thread you have said:

Quote from: someone111
You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation.
I stand by that. I didn't create a scam accusation. All that would happen is the self regulation by posting on bitcointalk which would burn the gladimor account and caution other investors from future deals.

Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come.

These are the purposes regulations serve. If he had been registered you could request audits, and have legal recourse to protect yourself from scams. In this case, aren't you the victim here?
I am not a victim here. I made a book loss. That's about it. I was well aware how ridiculously dangerous this investment would be. It's one of my investments that failed (for now). Any traditional investment advisory would say it's insane. If I wanted a secure investment, I would have gone to some traditional business with ridiculously low returns. To involve the government would be stupid. They'll regulate this to dead and we're back to using the fraudulent fiat money system forever.

Think about it:
If you have any morals at all... Gladimor is a guy who makes a living for himself. He doesn't live on social welfare. Do we want another social welfare guy living on the pocket of others? Certainly not.

Worse... Do you want Gladimor to go to prison for this non-violent, victimless "crime" where adults put money well aware of using experimental software and extreme risk?

He could get raped. Infected with hepatitis or HIV. Being broken. His live destroyed. He's a smart guy who stayed out of all violent crimes involving victims. He's not trained to be put into an environment with violent criminals. When he leaves prison, you have in best case someone not able to contribute much to society, in worst case you cultivate another criminal who then moves on to violent crimes creating more mess. A life destroyed. For nothing.

To argue for a violent life devastating penalty involving prison for a non-violent, victimless offense of none but our rulers, the banksters cartel, is greatly exaggerated.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Where is the Transparency and Solvency what has been promised??
Transparency and Solvency

Trust is a major issue in the unregulated industry that cryptocurrency is. The Omicron investment platform will prove solvency biweekly, by revealing copies of trading summaries, balance statements, and further evidence that OMC is solvent and paying from revenue, not from capital. Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.

Omicron will be the first dividend-issuing asset that will be able to be traded on popular cryptocurrency exchanges

Since now OMC is just listed on scammy Yobit. Really?!?!??
- Just false promises.

What is the current BTC Address and OMC Fund Address? I want to see facts and all trading summaries, balance statements, and further evidence that OMC is solvent and paying from revenue, not from capital.

'A fish always rots from the head down'
I am out!

-Heat007

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer
Yes, we should stick the the banksters fiat fraud money system and keep begging our rulers for change which we get exactly never why they do nothing but spread propaganda to make people dumber.

I'll award you the happy government slave price of the year. What the free people are doing here is none of your business. People of your kind would have happily pointed out the Jews so these can be gassed because the law tells them so. No victim - no crime. Now please stop this mental masturbation. If you have time to kill, good for you, get busy fighting crimes with actual victims involved.

While I support your desire for freedom, I feel I must point out the reasons why I think regulations are beneficial.

Earlier in this thread you have said:

You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation.

Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come.

These are the purposes regulations serve. If he had been registered you could request audits, and have legal recourse to protect yourself from scams. In this case, aren't you the victim here?
Are you registered with the OSC?

Are you aware that you are committing securities fraud?

How many people on this forum have no idea about the laws of their country?

You can't just start an investment company and accept investments without conforming to regulations.

You can and should be reported to the Canadian government and Ontario Securities Commission for what you have done. This is a serious crime.

Please hire a securities lawyer before you find yourself behind bars.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer
Are you registered with the OSC?

Are you aware that you are committing securities fraud?

How many people on this forum have no idea about the laws of their country?

You can't just start an investment company and accept investments without conforming to regulations.

You can and should be reported to the Canadian government and Ontario Securities Commission for what you have done. This is a serious crime.

Please hire a securities lawyer before you find yourself behind bars.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
"An individual decided to pump BXT from the ashes, and I used the situation for the benefit of the fund. Being that the investment fund was nearly depleted, the sale of raised BXT generated several extra BTC for Omicron. There were no clear statements citing that the BXT used for OMC was to be burned "

Nice one
legendary
legendary
An individual decided to pump BXT from the ashes, and I used the situation for the benefit of the fund. Being that the investment fund was nearly depleted, the sale of raised BXT generated several extra BTC for Omicron. There were no clear statements citing that the BXT used for OMC was to be burned.

Moving Forward.
As there clearly are issues with the chain, we will be moving towards switching towards becoming a tokenized asset. That means either becoming an Ethereum, NXT, or Waves based asset. Also, future dividends will be paid in the coin in which our token resides on- eg; if we convert to an Ethereum based asset, dividends will start to be paid in Ethereum. Bitcoin fees have proved to be too high, and selecting a lower fee option usually results in extremely unreasonable wait times for transactions. A poll will be setup allowing the community to select which platform the future of Omicron shall rest on.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation. Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come. There is no refutation not to at least provide a poloniex view-only (trading with withdraw disabled) API key to an auditor.

However, 700.000 OMC will bet "set aside" for DCR / BXT swap-in, means the OMC will be "set aside". It did not say "DCR / BXT are set aside". Therefore you cannot interpret "set aside" as "burned". It was a delusion of OMC investors. A transparent once, hence okay. Gladimor bought DCR / BXT, effectively with OMC investors money. Gladimor now owns these coins.

"Thats also a common practice and unspoken rule on bitcointalk" - I've never heard about it. Make a vote who heard about that. Without having this clearly written down somewhere, anyone can make up anything. New developers and coins come and go. So such specifics should not be presupposed.

Make a list of common practices and unspoken rules?

gladimor made an offer to DCR and BTC holders. "My good will: if you send me DCR / BTX, you'll get OMC." BTX was abandoned by Gladimor. Why should he have any more responsibilities for it? Unless of course he earlier promised to keep doing whatever work for BXT and broke that promise, but that wasn't your claim and that would be a separate case.

Ok thank you for your constructive opinion and open words - without any silly trolling comments.

I will take it into account- Unfortunaly i did not receive an answer from Gladimor yet.
I'm still an OMC investor and more transparency would be fine.

~CryptCo
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
elgimpo, that's argumentum ad hominem against Cryptco. But indeed, I did also laugh about Cryptco's accusations, but still had hope that a reasonable rebuttal would be useful.

What was the update on Slack? I am just waiting for the Slack channel invite in the meantime.
Don't wait for someone to reply here. Even earlier no one including me could be bothered to copy and paste the status here.

Smiley

So what to do to get an invite to the Slack, to see the precious update from Gladimor..?
I guess he is the only one who can grant an invitation?
elgimpo, that's argumentum ad hominem against Cryptco. But indeed, I did also laugh about Cryptco's accusations, but still had hope that a reasonable rebuttal would be useful.

What was the update on Slack? I am just waiting for the Slack channel invite in the meantime.
Don't wait for someone to reply here. Even earlier no one including me could be bothered to copy and paste the status here.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle
Activity: 266
I didnt work hard to get BXT on track, and you dump coins that should be burned. If that come true, I will open a Scam Report.
Thats not how honest Devs are working.
~CryptCo

Its kind of hard to take you seriously when you spend your days as a paid spammer for Vegas, who is the biggest known lying scammer there ever was.

Ask him what happened to all the ROS coins handed to him in the swap for FLY. The coin you promote over and over again, daily. 
Where is your concern for the people you try and lure into the next FLY swap? Double standards much?

Look at your avatar, XDE2. You know that was a hostile takeover by Vegas and his team right? Followed by yet another scammy swap. You know he created special wallets for himself that stake 100 times better than mindless idiots like you can right?
You think because he gives you a few free coins every week that he is your generous buddy? You really need to do some research before spouting such laughable accusations here.

Maybe I should post a detailed scam report on you and the pages of scammery I have on Vegas.
You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation. Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come. There is no refutation not to at least provide a poloniex view-only (trading with withdraw disabled) API key to an auditor.

However, 700.000 OMC will bet "set aside" for DCR / BXT swap-in, means the OMC will be "set aside". It did not say "DCR / BXT are set aside". Therefore you cannot interpret "set aside" as "burned". It was a delusion of OMC investors. A transparent once, hence okay. Gladimor bought DCR / BXT, effectively with OMC investors money. Gladimor now owns these coins.

"Thats also a common practice and unspoken rule on bitcointalk" - I've never heard about it. Make a vote who heard about that. Without having this clearly written down somewhere, anyone can make up anything. New developers and coins come and go. So such specifics should not be presupposed.

Make a list of common practices and unspoken rules?

gladimor made an offer to DCR and BTC holders. "My good will: if you send me DCR / BTX, you'll get OMC." BTX was abandoned by Gladimor. Why should he have any more responsibilities for it? Unless of course he earlier promised to keep doing whatever work for BXT and broke that promise, but that wasn't your claim and that would be a separate case.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Thats also a common practice and unspoken rule on bitcointalk respectively among "honest" Coin Developers, not just on Exchanges. These Exchanges are just an Example!(E.G.).  

As described on the website http://delta.investments/, it was a swap-in. And usually swap-in coins will get burned.
OMC, 700,000 coins (7%) will be set aside for a swap-in of DeltaCredits (DCR) and BitTokens (BXT). Accordingly 1% will be used for DCR and 6% for BXT.

Gladimor, I await your reply.

Pages:
Jump to: