Pages:
Author

Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC - page 3. (Read 55333 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
"a general rule and policy" and "NovaExchange, C-cex, Bittrex are operating similar" is a very weak case for a scam accusation. Two unpopular exchanges and bittrex doing that (which I never heard earlier either) isn't "a general rule and policy". Even if it was "a general rule and policy", you shouldn't just assume it but ask for explicit confirmation. The issue is you assumed it. Your mistake.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
So whats up with this coin? Is it dead the same way as DeltaCredits?

The chain is stuck, only 3 connections, my coins staked on Jun 23 and are still stuck in staking...

No news about dividends either. I find it hard to believe that a person with more or less decent trading skills was not able to recover the fund during those 3-4 months of everything blooming in crypto. Even if one trades once a month, there was big profit to be made. Most alts were 10x, some were 20x, you have to try hard to not to profit during that time. Did Gladimor just did a runner with funds?

I have given an update in the slack channel.

what happend with all the BXT BitToken traded-in for OMC?? They should get burned, cause it was hard-earned money from investors!
I also had traded-in my BXT for OMC and OMC was a loss business.

Normally and that is a general rule and policy that all the Coins from a SWAP will get burned. So Gladimor answer, where are all the BitTokens?! and what is the BurnAddress!?

I didnt work hard to get BXT on track, and you dump coins that should be burned. If that come true, I will open a Scam Report.
Thats not how honest Devs are working.

E.g.See Coin Swap Services from NovaExchange (C-cex, Bittrex are operating similar)
Trade-in for OMC will start on August 31, ending on September 3rd, 9 PM. PM me for details.

How to trade in?

1. Send your BXT to this address: B8QAKUztbkqTBMTWVnzuJgfqxqd3AeYjt7
2. Send me a message with the TXID and how many you sent.
3. Message me on September 17 with your Omicron address.
BXT reveiced from the Swap: 37,767.57743786 BXT   in 19 transactions

So you should burn  37,767.57743786 BXT   and make the official BXT Burn Address public.

~CryptCo

The chain is stuck, only 3 connections, my coins staked on Jun 23 and are still stuck in staking...

No news about dividends either. I find it hard to believe that a person with more or less decent trading skills was not able to recover the fund during those 3-4 months of everything blooming in crypto. Even if one trades once a month, there was big profit to be made. Most alts were 10x, some were 20x, you have to try hard to not to profit during that time. Did Gladimor just did a runner with funds?

Is it too sensitive information to post in public?
Probably not, because gladimor agreed to mirror conversions there to here.

I personally dislike Slack and don't use it without ultimate need.
Understandable.

This project started here, I suppose many folks are still following here, and it is this place where newcomers get some idea and impression about the project and its state. As far as I recall, you never announced you are officially abandoning BCT thread and moving completely to Slack, so I suppose its logical to expect some activity here too?
This is correct.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
7 connections:

Code:
02:21:48

[
{
"addr" : "159.203.62.235:8519",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1498946075,
"lastrecv" : 1498946058,
"conntime" : 1498946057,
"version" : 60013,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 250676,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "138.68.148.172:8519",
"lastsend" : 1498946059,
"lastrecv" : 1498946590,
"conntime" : 1498946057,
},
{
"addr" : "212.34.248.234:63809",
"lastsend" : 1498946072,
"lastrecv" : 1498946075,
"conntime" : 1498946066,
"inbound" : true,
},
{
"addr" : "188.165.39.224:8519",
"lastsend" : 1498946074,
"lastrecv" : 1498946069,
"conntime" : 1498946068,
},
{
"addr" : "94.114.48.67:32115",
"lastsend" : 1498946622,
"lastrecv" : 1498946622,
"conntime" : 1498946621,
},
{
"addr" : "77.66.16.225:52797",
"lastsend" : 1498946779,
"lastrecv" : 1498946779,
"conntime" : 1498946778,
},
{
"addr" : "59.100.29.2:8519",
"lastsend" : 1498946785,
"lastrecv" : 1498946785,
"conntime" : 1498946781,
}
]

But chain is stuck and not moving. Interesting enough, I have at least 11 free inputs, but they do not stake.

Anyone cares to open their wallet and stake this a little, so the chain doesn't end up like DCR's one?
legendary

Is it too sensitive information to post in public? I personally dislike Slack and don't use it without ultimate need.

This project started here, I suppose many folks are still following here, and it is this place where newcomers get some idea and impression about the project and its state. As far as I recall, you never announced you are officially abandoning BCT thread and moving completely to Slack, so I suppose its logical to expect some activity here too?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

legendary

Activity: 346
Yes, the data files the wallet generates are in %appdata%\omicron (full path, given C: is your windows drive and english the system language, C:\users\\appdata\roaming\omicron). You might have to change the options of the windows explorer to show those folders (View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > 'Hidden Files and Folders' > Mark 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' )

PS: Btw some security hint: while you're already in the options you might want to unhook 'Hide extensions of known file types' slightly down the list. It helps not to distractedly double click that email attachment or downloaded trojan if you see the file as the real, for example, invoice.pdf.exe or roadmap.doc.exe rather than just invoice.pdf and roadmap.doc. While there are more sophisticated infection methods, especially unpatched systems, still most of this ransomware & Co stuff manages to gets on the computers with the help of this small pre-set convenience option.

Thanks for the help. I am still having issues.

I even installed the wallet on a different computer at a different location on a different network.

My wallet still won't sync. It gets stuck at about 9%. Sometimes it gets past 9% but then reverts back to 9%.

Example: Yesterday! My wallet was at 56% sync and this morning it is back to 9%!

Is this a local issue with me or is this a currency wide issue?

I have deleted everything except for wallet.dat several times, I have downloaded a fresh copy of the wallet, still I get stuck at 9%.
It still gets out of sync here occasionally, probably due to connection issues, but I don't have problems resyncing afterwards. You could try to let the wallet sync with a new wallet.dat to see if that works. If it does you replace the new wallet.dat with your old one and restart the wallet with the -rescan option added.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Yes, the data files the wallet generates are in %appdata%\omicron (full path, given C: is your windows drive and english the system language, C:\users\\appdata\roaming\omicron). You might have to change the options of the windows explorer to show those folders (View > Options > View > Advanced Settings > 'Hidden Files and Folders' > Mark 'Show hidden files, folders and drives' )

PS: Btw some security hint: while you're already in the options you might want to unhook 'Hide extensions of known file types' slightly down the list. It helps not to distractedly double click that email attachment or downloaded trojan if you see the file as the real, for example, invoice.pdf.exe or roadmap.doc.exe rather than just invoice.pdf and roadmap.doc. While there are more sophisticated infection methods, especially unpatched systems, still most of this ransomware & Co stuff manages to gets on the computers with the help of this small pre-set convenience option.

I even installed the wallet on a different computer at a different location on a different network.

My wallet still won't sync. It gets stuck at about 9%. Sometimes it gets past 9% but then reverts back to 9%.

Example: Yesterday! My wallet was at 56% sync and this morning it is back to 9%!

I have deleted everything except for wallet.dat several times, I have downloaded a fresh copy of the wallet, still I get stuck at 9%.

hey mate , I have suffered a lot from syncing problems cause I don't keep my laptop on all the day due to electricity problems
but always when I deleted the wallet and install again and download the whole blochchain again the problem gets solved
I have just done that and all is going alright , got a punch of stakes  Smiley
I'm not a tech guy , but this has always worked
Activity: 415
One thing that you can do is download some of the scripts that people have for the dice sites.  Do not use them, but rather open them in a text editor and look at the approach they use for building bets based on the balance and previous results. 

You can ignore most of the coding and look for the parts that build the best strategy.  You can also search places like github and explore those scripts without even downloading them.

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
One thing that you can do is download some of the scripts that people have for the dice sites.  Do not use them, but rather open them in a text editor and look at the approach they use for building bets based on the balance and previous results. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I love the entire host of things that can be done with scripting and I love the fact that that you guys are getting your hands dirty with some of that. 
These features and others are what is going to help with public/government adoption because they can do things that can never be done with FIAT.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 280
Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.
Curious, will there be an audit? Should be long overdue now. Or has this been scratched?

I have peeked here on and off and I think it is time for a closer look.  What are the criteria for the dividends?  Are they simple time based payouts or are they triggered by events on the chain? 
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Give 'em the pickle

Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.
Curious, will there be an audit? Should be long overdue now. Or has this been scratched?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
a quick update from Adam in Slack :
if you have updated/entered your BTC address for dividends in the year 2017, I would kindly request for you to re-update via the option @ www.delta.investments so I can double check.

so guys open the website and reenter your info to make things easier for Adam , it's always better to double check things  Smiley
Hopefully dividends will be really soon  Cheesy

Give 'em the pickle
Yes, resyncing fixed it. First, always keep at least one safe copy/backup of the wallet.dat elsewhere. Then close the wallet and delete/rename everything but wallet.dat (only really important file because it contains all your address and wallet data), peers.dat (not important but might help reconnecting) and Omicron.conf (no use setting one up again). Start the wallet and it syncs up from scratch. The coin is still quite new so it doesn't takes that long.

I am running the wallet on Windows, the only file I can delete is omicron-qt.exe
I did deleted that, downloaded a fresh version. Still out of sync. I am doing something wrong, right?
Yes, resyncing fixed it. First, always keep at least one safe copy/backup of the wallet.dat elsewhere. Then close the wallet and delete/rename everything but wallet.dat (only really important file because it contains all your address and wallet data), peers.dat (not important but might help reconnecting) and Omicron.conf (no use setting one up again). Start the wallet and it syncs up from scratch. The coin is still quite new so it doesn't takes that long.
Give 'em the pickle
Happened here too some while back and it looks like the wallet managed to get stuck on its very own blockchain fork. Had to resync in the end.

A resync solved your issue? How did you resync without losing your wallet data/address?
Pages:
Jump to: