Pages:
Author

Topic: Online Investment Bank. - page 12. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
Why burning unsold tokens during the ico? wouldn't that be counterprogressive? I mean, what's wrong in holding stuff that isn't been sold?
Burning tokens will help pumping its price. When burning it, supply will be limited and once limited price of each token will be more valuable. Price will go higher, sorry to dumpers happy for holders.
Dumpers really don't know how things run in crypto world, they just grab it and then let it go, even though the ones they're letting go are the precious ones. Fast Invest is really making the range of bringing their project wider and all around the world, the opportunity that ones bring up to the european people will also be experience by other countries and will help to raise the project in to top

Not all dumpers are dumb, a lot of dumpers dump specifically to rebuy other's know that the token is a shitcoin with no future prospects. Dont put them all in the same category lol
Exactly you're right that dumpers are not all dumb at all but they are the ones who have the chance to become rich instantly. Judging those dumpers that are dumb is a not right at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
I don't think anyone can predict that far off. But because we are in a hyper mega bull market nowadays with millions registering every day at the exchanges to the point they bog down or close registrations
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
is there a prototype, minimum viable product or trial underway?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 05:29:01 AM
I do not know who will trust the bank created in the country without centuries-old banking traditions. I think if the team moves to London or Switzerland, there will be much more confidence in the project.
At present many countries test problems with financial-bank system and require these difficulties the decisions. It is important that the authorities are against implementation blockchain technologies to this domain and admit this and other projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 03:49:04 AM
Their service is very responsive that they do and give some effort. As I understand on this project which the team is ready to extend the Fast Invest financial investment platform to blockchain community in the Ethereum network as a smart contract technology. Very great and encouraging project. Hoping for the success as I looking forward on this project.
Activity: 294
January 14, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
Fast invest seems so legit to invest as it had a huge reputation and followers also more than 8500 customers is really unbelievable with FI platform. Hope fast invest hit the moon soon.
Activity: 434
January 14, 2018, 01:37:43 AM
The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.
the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.

The platform user base of Fast Invest is good, and this is a promising project for future development. Yes, more and more encrypted money hobbies are coming up to it.
so far Fast Invest looks so promising, as what we see goes according to the plan. certainly in the future this project will make a change in the future.
Fast invest is a new and diffirent way to grow your money through blockchain. Theres so much to know about this project to maximize the profit.
yes I agree there are many things we need to know about this Fast Invest project, to know this project do not forget see the website and white paper.
Activity: 182
January 14, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
Its been one and a half month since this prioject started do you guys have new updates for us developers?
Activity: 294
January 13, 2018, 11:36:14 PM
An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
I think it will be available as soon as possible. You can participate on the ICO while waiting so much time to wait for the press release application for the smartphone.
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 11:07:17 PM
It seemed to me that this project is too young a team of developers. I do not really trust this project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
January 13, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
An interesting project. As soon as the developers will launch the application for smartphones? This will enhance the company's success.

I am also waiting for the developers to launch the apps for Android, IOS. It can also gain impressions from google play, Itunes from potential investors and users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
January 13, 2018, 07:30:32 PM
Why burning unsold tokens during the ico? wouldn't that be counterprogressive? I mean, what's wrong in holding stuff that isn't been sold?

All investors want unsold tokens to be burned, Because if they do not do that, the investor will be afraid that the team will sell those remaining amounts on the trading platforms, in another word, will dump the price.
This is accurate. The main reason developers burn unsold tokens is to make sure that the developers wont simply dump the coins to trsding sites which will make the coins less valuable.

Absolutely, but in all the cases, The team of FAST INVEST will not do dump the price because they have a long-range goal to become a global digital banking company.
Activity: 98
January 13, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
If i have mistake they launch IOS version already? If not, i agree with you, launch Fast Invest version at IOS and Android will make more investors come to this project.
Read the road map . they stated that the app is going to be ready by Q1 of 2018 for IOS and Android so apparently they are working on it right now , be patient.
Activity: 574
January 13, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
If i have mistake they launch IOS version already? If not, i agree with you, launch Fast Invest version at IOS and Android will make more investors come to this project.
Activity: 560
January 13, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
More platforms to invest, crypto is really taking over. Goodluck to this great team with this great project.
Activity: 434
January 13, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Burning tokens will help pumping its price. When burning it, supply will be limited and once limited price of each token will be more valuable. Price will go higher, sorry to dumpers happy for holders.
Dumpers really don't know how things run in crypto world, they just grab it and then let it go, even though the ones they're letting go are the precious ones. Fast Invest is really making the range of bringing their project wider and all around the world, the opportunity that ones bring up to the european people will also be experience by other countries and will help to raise the project in to top

Dumpers really not aware that they make the value of a token decrease a lot, because they are selfish and they only need a fast money, I hope that everyone that will receive this tokens will hold and never dumps the tokens.
So that dumpers will have a chance to be rich. Smart investor is know when sell and buy coin. Actually FIT will increasing their value if had a good news more.
Activity: 380
January 13, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
Nowdays all ICO burn the unsold tokens.so the token price is increase and therfore all investeros can get the more profits and we can also attract the more investeros.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
Burning unsold tokens it is perfect. On the contrary, when tokens do not burn, often it let and coin or тoкeн they hopelessly perish in nowhere without opportunity of growth in price. Huge ballast.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
January 13, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

Not all dumpers are dumb, a lot of dumpers dump specifically to rebuy other's know that the token is a shitcoin with no future prospects. Dont put them all in the same category lol
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
January 13, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Good thing Fast Invest is already operatinal and a With a dedicated incentive to provide both investor and lenders a platform that is easily learnable and adaptable to their style of trade am really optimistic that supporting cryptocurrency is going to make it Only More Awesome
Yes, cryptocurrencies have already created a lot of opportunities for the people to earn and with the help of this currencies this project is making it more easy for the people to take advantage of cryptocurrencies. This project has a unique concept and can reach a huge success in the future. Good luck to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: