Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 13. (Read 110023 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Hi ,

Can someone shar a config for 280x/Fury.

Thx in advance
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello! I have a problem ...
The configuration file when I change the core frequency - it does not change in the production process ... and the frequency is automatically set by the miner.
Windows 7, or Windus 8 - still does not change.
Miner 2.1 or 2.2 - still does not change.
I can change only the fans, and the frequency of the video memory. But I can not change the frequency of the processor core.
Help me please.
Activity: 479
Did you have exe files ? Since no one has copy of exe files.
you can always compile from github any time for any os

So you dont use pools, but also you dont make solo mining because you dont have solo miner.
I dont know how then you mine! Huh

FFS i told you i solo make the exe yourself the code is online

Your English is worst one I ever read.
You mixed I and you, and we, and me
You told me i ( you mean I ?) solo make ( what is solo make?)
I know that source is online, but that source is obsolete, old, and slow, so I will not spend my time and resources ,and mine slowly because you told me to do so. If you like it, mine yourself with that old an obsolete miner ( I will not)
you are a idiot
its the same miner
and if you had a brain that could read you would know the exe you need to build isnt a miner
so keep practicing your english comprehension since it seems no matter what you still dont understand
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
to eXtremal...
and what will happen if the difficulty falls below 11?  Grin

We will continue mining like nothing's happened.   Grin
eXtremal will be greatly disappointed.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Can someone tell me approx how much cpd I can get from RX 560 or 460 ? CPD that can be put in xpmforall calculator.
Thank you
Activity: 16
to eXtremal...

Maybe it will be needed to change some settings in the config file?

just set target and width on auto and everything will be fine.

thank you!
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
to eXtremal...

just set target and width on auto and everything will be fine.
Activity: 16
to eXtremal...

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

So you dont use pools, but also you dont make solo mining because you dont have solo miner.

Your English is worst one I ever read.
You mixed I and you, and we, and me
You told me i ( you mean I ?) solo make ( what is solo make?)
I know that source is online, but that source is obsolete, old, and slow, so I will not spend my time and resources ,and mine slowly because you told me to do so. If you like it, mine yourself with that old an obsolete miner ( I will not)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
to eXtremal...

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
to eXtremal...
Activity: 56
Can any one point me in the direction to help

Im mining datacoin. i have two GPU's.

RX 580 and a R9 280X

If i mine only with the R9 280X i get about 180CPD

If i mine only with the RX 580 i get 207 - 214CPD

However if i mine with both of them at the same time i get 160 on the R9 and 180-185 on the 580.

Any one know why im losing CPD on my GPU's. I've tried the CPU offload at 0,1 and 2. I have a I7 4770k

No matter what settings i change i cant seem to get the max from both GPU's if they are both mining at the same time.

Have you tried two miner instances?

yes same results
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

RX 580 and a R9 280X

However if i mine with both of them at the same time i get 160 on the R9 and 180-185 on the 580.

Any one know why im losing CPD on my GPU's. I've tried the CPU offload at 0,1 and 2. I have a I7 4770k

No matter what settings i change i cant seem to get the max from both GPU's if they are both mining at the same time.

Have you tried two miner instances?
Activity: 56

RX 580 and a R9 280X

Quote from: kev7112001

i dont use pools so your post is nonsense and i used to run a pool years ago and its not faster syncing you didnt use HP version to sync with
and second his pool hold most the hashing power which put him in a good position for tryin to take over a coin and do many other bad things just read up what a 51% attack is
i bet you cant read code and dont know that his new code has bugs etc you just run into the street without looking you seem to be about all the positives and forgetting the negatives
also since im part of the community and been mining this coin since day one and hold a big investment and last i checked this is a public forum so i will say what i want when i feel i need to

So you do solo mining? With what miner? Claymore is obsolete, and there is no other miner that can run in solo mode.

this one always had solo so did primegpu etc etc
extremal did not make this miner he just modded it to be faster it was a closed source miner that became opensource afterwards
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-source-xpm-pool-gpu-miner-aka-madprimeminer-602292
Quote from: kev7112001

i dont use pools so your post is nonsense and i used to run a pool years ago and its not faster syncing you didnt use HP version to sync with
and second his pool hold most the hashing power which put him in a good position for tryin to take over a coin and do many other bad things just read up what a 51% attack is
i bet you cant read code and dont know that his new code has bugs etc you just run into the street without looking you seem to be about all the positives and forgetting the negatives
also since im part of the community and been mining this coin since day one and hold a big investment and last i checked this is a public forum so i will say what i want when i feel i need to

So you do solo mining? With what miner? Claymore is obsolete, and there is no other miner that can run in solo mode.
Pages:
Jump to: