Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 16. (Read 110023 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
With which one do you get 0.56 cpd?

Sorry it's was a typo error. The thing is I was computing the total cpd I'm getting and ended up typing the sum for RX 570. My R9 280x is 0.21 and RX 570 0.35.

Thought so Smiley I don't know about R9 280x, but R9 290X does about 0.4 to 0.45, my RX 470 cards do around 0.32 and RX 580 around 0.4. So I think you are doing ok.

Thanks mate. I played around with config and did some core clock overclocking, my cpd now for R9 280x is 0.33 and 0.37 for RX 570. Though, I'm having 1% stale share and my settings are running for 12 hours now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Sorry it's was a typo error. The thing is I was computing the total cpd I'm getting and ended up typing the sum for RX 570. My R9 280x is 0.21 and RX 570 0.35.

Thought so Smiley I don't know about R9 280x, but R9 290X does about 0.4 to 0.45, my RX 470 cards do around 0.32 and RX 580 around 0.4. So I think you are doing ok.

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Hi. I just wanna ask if the new version of miner is compatible with windows 10 and latest amd adrenaline driver.

My GPUs are R9 280x and RX 570. I'm getting 0.21 and 0.56 cpd accordingly. Is it that much cpd I'm suppose to be getting with these cards?
ap1
Activity: 41
I think Poloniex is probably the most popular exchange that has XPM listed. Earlier today it suddenly froze all legacy accounts and required them to verify their identities. This is not the real issue though. The real issue is that even the verification is done, my account is still frozen and I have seen many people saying the same thing in forums.

Does anyone experience the same thing?

Do you know any other (good) exchange for XPM?
Activity: 18
Hello! tell me why there is no connection? ports open

https://imgur.com/0xIJZ8j
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
So, I've seen three or four 14-chains in the past month.  Those have to be records, right?

If those are becoming more common, when can we realistically expect to start seeing higher ones-- like 16, 17, or 18 chains? 

No 15 is record, and every new length of chain is far more to find....
Activity: 8
So, I've seen three or four 14-chains in the past month.  Those have to be records, right?

If those are becoming more common, when can we realistically expect to start seeing higher ones-- like 16, 17, or 18 chains? 
Activity: 2
eXtremal, can you check my account?  I started using NVIDIA cuda miner on May 5th the day it was released.  From January until then I received 145 XPM, since then zero.

address: ALZaFKJ1EpoV77mDi43F1fJeMcYGTp2x6u

I check it every day and it looks like it is generating shares as usual, thousands of 7-chains, etc.
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/XPM/wallet/ALZaFKJ1EpoV77mDi43F1fJeMcYGTp2x6u
Latest payout 17 may, now not workers connected.

There's definitely something wrong then.  From the xpmforall.org homepage I checked my address yesterday and my balance was 1.33571 with 145 paid.  Today I checked again and my balance hasn't budged, still 1.33571.  I guess I'll use the old version that always worked, because I'm not getting anything since May 5th with the newest version.

Edit: Ran the old 10.2.2 for a while and now it's up to 1.33827 so I guess I'll stick with the old one.
Activity: 46
eXtremal, can you help me with miner please?
I have the problem only on nvidia cards.

Each time from time to time, the miner simply closes without any errors.
On rigs with 6 video cards 1080.
It happens that the miner works a day, and sometimes it does not work for 1 minute.
All the settings in the config are original, yours. I did not touch anything except the wallet and the name of the rig.

With AMD cards, everything is fine, also 6 cards and they work without interruption.
What could be the problem?
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
eXtremal, can you check my account?  I started using NVIDIA cuda miner on May 5th the day it was released.  From January until then I received 145 XPM, since then zero.

I check it every day and it looks like it is generating shares as usual, thousands of 7-chains, etc.
http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/XPM/wallet/ALZaFKJ1EpoV77mDi43F1fJeMcYGTp2x6u
Latest payout 17 may, now not workers connected.
Activity: 2
Had issue with CUDA version even if it submiting shares, pool did not see it, some 12h ago
address: AX1BYX5hK1ZSfQQZSCwWMC8PNsnkja4Kwe

opencl version now works

I guess cuda version is straight port of opencl as I expect NV GTX1070 to be 2x faster then AMD 290x, but I guess prime sieve/algo is so complex no one wants to dig it

eXtremal, can you check my account?  I started using NVIDIA cuda miner on May 5th the day it was released.  From January until then I received 145 XPM, since then zero.

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hi eXtremal,
As I understood you tryed Nvidia card with stock setting.
Could you give me more info with parameter make better performence?
For example if I move up sieveSize = "210" - I can go to around 235 on my RIG, before crash it.
Or move down multiplierLimits?
Could you give me more info about?
Thank you and appreciate for your work.
Hi,
I think that all values is optimal for NVidia cards.
If you want try different sieveSize, change windowSize to 8192 before.
Activity: 9
Hi eXtremal,
As I understood you tryed Nvidia card with stock setting.
Could you give me more info with parameter make better performence?
For example if I move up sieveSize = "210" - I can go to around 235 on my RIG, before crash it.
Or move down multiplierLimits?
Could you give me more info about?
Thank you and appreciate for your work.
What modification should be make on miner to got option for solo mining with XPM wallet?
Since Claymore make miner long time ago, and he use official build, it look like some part in miner is missing to got this option!
you need to use server modded wallet that has protobuf from old thread

Great, but all those link was on mega , and not valid any more Sad
Also, to ask few more thing: I was reading all old thread, and always is CPU mining case, not GPU mining ( since XPM on start was CPU coin)
So server modded wallet will support GPU mining?
And at the end, does anybody has copy of those files, and also any instruction how to use?
that old thread is gpu mning only not cpu the code is on github just compile it
just fyi on it though it can lose sync on ip changes and you cant use debug/console with it and crashes on exit
also fyi in primecoin we use cpu with gpu

Can you compile it for me?
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
What modification should be make on miner to got option for solo mining with XPM wallet?
Since Claymore make miner long time ago, and he use official build, it look like some part in miner is missing to got this option!

Also, to ask few more thing: I was reading all old thread, and always is CPU mining case, not GPU mining ( since XPM on start was CPU coin)
And at the end, does anybody has copy of those files, and also any instruction how to use?
that old thread is gpu mning only not cpu the code is on github just compile it
just fyi on it though it can lose sync on ip changes and you cant use debug/console with it and crashes on exit
also fyi in primecoin we use cpu with gpu

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: