Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 18. (Read 110023 times)

ap1
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I know this is just cosmetic "bug" but I catch it at first few minutes of mining

(ST/INV/DUP): 1265x 7ch(19/4/4) 159x 8ch(5/2/0) 21x 9ch(1/0/0)

I assume that first is 7 ch type 1 second is 7-ch type2 and third is 7 ch type 3
And since it is 1265x of 7 type it cannot be only 19 of type1  etc etc

I am quite sure those are not the corresponding numbers of chain types but are invalid or stale shares etc.
I don't remember which number is invalid or stale but I think that is not that important here.

UPDATE: Oh, actually it is in the front (ST/INV/DUP)... should be Stale/Invalid/Duplicated
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
I know this is just cosmetic "bug" but I catch it at first few minutes of mining

(ST/INV/DUP): 1265x 7ch(19/4/4) 159x 8ch(5/2/0) 21x 9ch(1/0/0)

I assume that first is 7 ch type 1 second is 7-ch type2 and third is 7 ch type 3
And since it is 1265x of 7 type it cannot be only 19 of type1  etc etc
Activity: 3
eXtremal pls could you make payout: AeLqb8XdgRyXGdhJ7rEJnknByQ7AWiwmNm
http://xpmforall.org/

thanks a lot
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
I did not know that it use FP64 as none usual algo does
even if it didnt the 1070 isnt 2x faster than 290x/390x on any algo not even close
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I did not know that it use FP64 as none usual algo does
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
Had issue with CUDA version even if it submiting shares, pool did not see it, some 12h ago
address: AX1BYX5hK1ZSfQQZSCwWMC8PNsnkja4Kwe

opencl version now works

I guess cuda version is straight port of opencl as I expect NV GTX1070 to be 2x faster then AMD 290x, but I guess prime sieve/algo is so complex no one wants to dig it
what would ever make you think that
1070 isnt 2x a 290x at anything nor is a 1080ti and neither 1070 or 1080 have FP64 like a 290x/390x does
https://www.anandtech.com/show/10325/the-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-and-1070-founders-edition-review/28
as the double precision shows those 2 slower by half
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
what's a mininum amount for payment at xpmforall.org?

xpmforall.org: 4 XPM minimal payout, payments every hour, no delay now.
coinsforall.io: configurable payout (minimal 0.1 XPM), manual request supported, payments every 10 minutes.

as per eXtremal answer
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Had issue with CUDA version even if it submiting shares, pool did not see it, some 12h ago
opencl version now works
Default pool changed to coinsforall.io in CUDA version config, what pool "ignores" your shares?
I guess cuda version is straight port of opencl as I expect NV GTX1070 to be 2x faster then AMD 290x, but I guess prime sieve/algo is so complex no one wants to dig it
I can expain why NVidia cards like 1070/1070Ti cannot be faster than 290X.
Activity: 40
NV GTX1070 to be 2x faster then AMD 290x
cool Grin
But not in this life.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024

opencl version now works

eXtremal  thanks you fo answer. Smiley

I woul like to ask you what setting is better for profit.
default 26, 33, 36

or setting in optimized version of miner?
multiplierLimits = ["24", "31", "35"];

depends on pool due profit?
http://xpmforall.org
http://coinsforall.io

thanks a lot
what's a mininum amount for payment at xpmforall.org?
Hello,

I am getting the following error:

Error:218
failed with error CUDA Error Invalid PTX at C:/build/xpmclient/src/cudautil.cpp:88

I am testing it in my PC that have just one Nvidia 1060. In the config, I have only changed the payout address.

Thank You
Driver version?  May be too old drivers, not compatible with CUDA 9.1

HI eXtremal,
thanks for your work.
I would ask you where is problem I have 1x 1080ti and CPD= 0,63 last day but I earned only about 0,7XPM?
thanks for answer.

I need know XPM addesss, send in PM.
HI eXtremal,
thanks for your work.
I would ask you where is problem I have 1x 1080ti and CPD= 0,63 last day but I earned only about 0,7XPM?
thanks for answer.
Activity: 8
Hello,

I am getting the following error:

Error:218
failed with error CUDA Error Invalid PTX at C:/build/xpmclient/src/cudautil.cpp:88

I am testing it in my PC that have just one Nvidia 1060. In the config, I have only changed the payout address.

Thank You
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
I've had similar issues before but solved them with persistence. It could be that you are using the wrong wallet.dat altogether (check the date the backup was made, it could help) and or it is in fact corrupt. If its worth it, then there are a few ways to get the keys. I suggest you try starting the client with the salvagewallet option and or try the wallet.dat in the newest official client first to see if you can salvage the keys or the wallet.dat itself might just work. This is to make sure its not isolated to the xpmserver if thats what you are running it on. If you are running it on the official client then do the reverse and try the xpmserver client.
Linux binaries also released: http://coinsforall.io/distr/xpmclient-nvidia.tar.gz
This archive contains both Windows & Linux version of miner.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Where can we find an optimized miner for Nvidia cards?
Pages:
Jump to: