Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 29. (Read 109915 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
at difficulty 12 good GPU's will be producing a whopping 0.016 CPD - is that right?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
It's simple. The income comes to its real values. I'm glad that for a while it was very big. Almost a year.
I want to extend, for 2 hours years Grin
Activity: 20
Potential?
For 3 days, the difficulty added 0.25
With this potential, after 9 days, in the calculator we will write "difficulty - 12"
That without a doubt, will make us all richer Grin

It's simple. The income comes to its real values. I'm glad that for a while it was very big. Almost a year.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
0.47cpd for RX580
How did you manage to get 0.47cpd on RX580?

P.S. Javi se na PP ako mozes...ja tebi probao da posaljem ali nije ti ukljucena opcija za newbies. Pozz

specially compiled kernel is main factor for that results

The coin has potential.
Potential?
For 3 days, the difficulty added 0.25
With this potential, after 9 days, in the calculator we will write "difficulty - 12"
That without a doubt, will make us all richer Grin
Activity: 172
The coin has potential. But large miners will do some pressure on price.
are you waiting for the price increase ?
No, the coin is soon trampled into the mud and thrown Cry
Activity: 14
i have 0.42 cpd (with xpmclient-10.2.2-beta) on RX 580 (1250/2000 frequency)

Looks like some big miners start to dig XPM  Smiley   more primes to God of Primes!  Grin
are you waiting for the price increase ?
Activity: 172
Looks like some big miners start to dig XPM  Smiley   more primes to God of Primes!  Grin
0.47cpd for RX580
How did you manage to get 0.47cpd on RX580?

P.S. Javi se na PP ako mozes...ja tebi probao da posaljem ali nije ti ukljucena opcija za newbies. Pozz
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
eXtremal - whats up with this difficulty?  I've been mining XPM for a long time - I've never seen it rise like this.  At this rate, I'm going to have to turn off my rigs next week!  Is it normal to rise this fast because we are at low 11 difficulty?

It took a week to go from 10.991 to 10.994... 0.003 difference - over the last week we went from 10.994 to 11.115 - 0.121 difference... difficulty is rising over 40x faster now - how can this be???
Miners coming from less profitable ETH/ZEC/XMR. I think only ETH miners enough to make difficulty 12 Smiley
Quickly difficulty raise is ok for XPM, look chart at december 2013 - january 2014 for example http://xpm.muuttuja.org/charts/

I used to CPU mine XPM, and GPU mine LTC simultaneously - is there a new "gpu"? are there primecoin asics now?
Nobody will make asics for XPM, market cap too low.. we need price around $100 for 1 XPM for a long time for it Smiley

what is your opinion about NiceHash?  Roll Eyes
Nicehash don't support XPM at all.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
i know a few FPGA projects been in the works over the years maybe some made progress or maybe some profit-switching pool added xpm or someone made a better miner who knows or all the newbs see finally xpm is the best coin:)
eXtremal - whats up with this difficulty?  I've been mining XPM for a long time - I've never seen it rise like this.  At this rate, I'm going to have to turn off my rigs next week!  Is it normal to rise this fast because we are at low 11 difficulty?

It took a week to go from 10.991 to 10.994... 0.003 difference - over the last week we went from 10.994 to 11.115 - 0.121 difference... difficulty is rising over 40x faster now - how can this be???

BTW - thank you for all of your efforts getting these mining apps out! ;-)

guess you were not around when gpu mining came online

I used to CPU mine XPM, and GPU mine LTC simultaneously - is there a new "gpu"? are there primecoin asics now?

guess you were not around when gpu mining came online
eXtremal - whats up with this difficulty?  I've been mining XPM for a long time - I've never seen it rise like this.  At this rate, I'm going to have to turn off my rigs next week!  Is it normal to rise this fast because we are at low 11 difficulty?

https://i.imgur.com/HeQnbWA.jpg

man been mining xpm since day 1 this rocket of growth past 11 i didnt expect since its way harder all very interesting
Activity: 5
eXtremal
the question arose because ... xpmforall.org - always skips +\- 300 miners...

What did "skip miners" mean?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
eXtremal
the question arose because ... xpmforall.org - always skips +\- 300 miners...
2all: if you see this message at miner start
Error 64bit kernels not supported on a 32bit executable
Try launch 64-bit miner version http://coinsforall.io/distr/xpmclient-10.2.2-beta-win64.tar.gz
64 bit version better ?
Pages:
Jump to: