Pages:
Author

Topic: Open Source XPM (Primecoin) GPU Miner & Pool xpmforall.org - page 30. (Read 109915 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
2all: if you see this message at miner start
Error 64bit kernels not supported on a 32bit executable
Try launch 64-bit miner version http://coinsforall.io/distr/xpmclient-10.2.2-beta-win64.tar.gz
Difficulty breaks 11 and continue grows, more and more miners come to XPM Smiley

Hi any pool operator there? I see there is "Request Payout" on the pool. How to request one? I have 3.5 XPM, when will it be paid out? Thank you!
Minimal payout threshold is 4 XPM on xpmforall.org.

Real mumber of was minings XPM coin equal with what the calculator on xpmforall.org ?!
Calculator shows a profit in ideal conditions. In real some factors can influence on your profit, such as pool luck, pool orphan rate, stale share rate (depends on your latency), non-normalized PoW certificates, problem in internet connection. All this right for any mining pool, not only xpmforall Smiley

Can't start miner at all.

Win10 64bit, 6x rx570, config as suggested in readme, blockchain drivers
May be problem in a latest Windows 10 update.. I'll make 64-bit application version, it can fix that.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi any pool operator there? I see there is "Request Payout" on the pool. How to request one? I have 3.5 XPM, when will it be paid out? Thank you!
Activity: 14
Real mumber of was minings XPM coin equal with what the calculator on xpmforall.org ?!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
its official we hit 11 finally lol
weird how we got there it just jumped curious if fpga been made somewhere
11 far fetched.  Smiley
Activity: 237
Please tell me what is the threshold of the output xpmforall.org and is it possible to make "Request Payout".
4 xpm
Activity: 3
Can't start miner at all.

Win10 64bit, 6x rx570, config as suggested in readme, blockchain drivers
Please tell me what is the threshold of the output xpmforall.org and is it possible to make "Request Payout".
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
its official we hit 11 finally lol

weird how we got there it just jumped curious if fpga been made somewhere

0.47cpd for RX580
those results are after 30 min of mining
please show your config.txt and frequency of RX580
Hi, eXtremal! I have the following problem. I can not launch your miner on nvidia 1080 good. I have 8 cards. On 4 cards the miner works well, but as I launch 5+ card I have an issue - the processor is loaded 100% and the hashrate starts to drop. There are no such problems on AMD cards. Maybe some settings?
Hi,
Unfortunately, you need Linux for use 5+ NVidia GPUs, because NVidia have a problem in their OpenCL implementation and I don't know a workaround now for Windows.. except rewritting miner in CUDA.

Some of my cards (RX 470/580) getting crashed after 1-2 min of mining. On 4 rigs with same miner (10.2.2), windows(10) and driver (blockchain) everithing works correctly. Did you have a solution?
Overclocking? XPM miner can be unstable on GPUs tuned for ETH.

when you create 10.3 miner my friend?
In april. Next version brings speedup for NVidia cards (and I'll try fix high cpu load) and reboot on crash correct handling.

Stock clocks, stock bios, 17.12.1 or blockchain drivers.
Contributing CPD now for Datacoin pool debugging.
Thanks!
Quote from: soulmann
Is there any guide how to run xpmclient in ubuntu step by step?
Not need any special guide.. install Ubuntu and NVidia drivers, after it you ready run xpmclient.
Activity: 221
Hi,
Unfortunately, you need Linux for use 5+ NVidia GPUs, because NVidia have a problem in their OpenCL implementation and I don't know a workaround now for Windows.. except rewritting miner in CUDA.

Hi
Is there any guide how to run xpmclient in ubuntu step by step?
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hi eXtremal,

This is amazing.
Contributing CPD now for Datacoin pool debugging.

Many Thanks!
The DataSea

If you had a Datacoin pool, I'd totally use it.
Your work is much appreciated - been using your miners for years on Datacoin.
The Primecoin - Datacoin alliance could bring everyone to great heights
I have hidden DTC pool on coinsforall: http://coinsforall.io/#!/coin/DTC, but it not tested. I have moved I gpu to it for testing purposes Smiley
server = "coinsforall.io";
port = "6670";
Hi, eXtremal! I have the following problem. I can not launch your miner on nvidia 1080 good. I have 8 cards. On 4 cards the miner works well, but as I launch 5+ card I have an issue - the processor is loaded 100% and the hashrate starts to drop. There are no such problems on AMD cards. Maybe some settings?
Hi,

Some of my cards (RX 470/580) getting crashed after 1-2 min of mining. On 4 rigs with same miner (10.2.2), windows(10) and driver (blockchain) everithing works correctly. Did you have a solution?
Overclocking? XPM miner can be unstable on GPUs tuned for ETH.

In april. Next version brings speedup for NVidia cards (and I'll try fix high cpu load) and reboot on crash correct handling.
Activity: 56

What CPU are you using? Try increasing or decreasing the CPU offload.

Even with a GPU miner this coin is CPU heavy, more cards = higher CPU usage. Also Nvidia pushes more to the CPU then AMD
Activity: 2
Activity: 48
Activity: 19

[/quote]
Miner can't write to its own directory? Run chmod -R a+w on it.
Current version is 10.2.2, not 10.2.1
[/quote]

Silly me..

Thank you very much, eXtremal.
[/quote]

hi

old cards like 270(x), 7850 work well only with 10.2.1 version

with 10.2.2 work only without 14.X ocl & gives worst rezult than 10.2.1 (without 14.x ocl driver)

eXtremal

if you have right parameter for those cards,pls share

(all in win 7 64bit) 10.2.1 work well with 15.7.1 driver + 14.X ocl driver , but with 15.12 wont work with 14.x ocl driver

Pages:
Jump to: