Pages:
Author

Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open - page 56. (Read 176798 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Had that same problem, had to convert to something else to get it out of cryptorush. It didn't help that the site was getting ddossed at the time.

I just did the same thing.. went with LTC.. You made me a little nervous.. oh well even if i take a small loss on it.. better safe than sorry Smiley   Totally out of cryptorush now...

It was difficult finding a good pair to get at an even rate. I chose maza... then the site froze up on me, and took forever for the confirmations. I did lose a little, but it wasn't much btc to begin with for me.

I normally never keep anything on cryptorush, but late last night I was doing some minor arbitrage trades for freebie greece coins (which wasn't probably worth the effort looking at the price now), and it was late... figured it'd be fine to leave the leftover btc there. And today  people talking about hacks/bc stuff .... and site constantly down ... was happy to get my coins out of there, even at a minor loss.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Had that same problem, had to convert to something else to get it out of cryptorush. It didn't help that the site was getting ddossed at the time.

I just did the same thing.. went with LTC.. You made me a little nervous.. oh well even if i take a small loss on it.. better safe than sorry Smiley   Totally out of cryptorush now...
Better pick LTC than the unsellable Flappycoins I used elsewhere  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I just did the same thing.. went with LTC.. You made me a little nervous.. oh well even if i take a small loss on it.. better safe than sorry Smiley   Totally out of cryptorush now...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Perhaps the OP can now begin to see just how bad an idea this cryptobashing thread really is and just close it.

Agree that all this exchange hacks are keeping all of us down, getting out of control. Sad

Can't even get my BTCs out of cryptorush atm...

Would be awesome if we could help on that front somehow.

One odd thing about this thread is it may in fact achieve its goal, inadvertently (perceived goal, I should say ... the other goal may be extortion and financial gain). If I was a new investor to cryptos, saw this site... then this thread, I'd see hacking, extortion, racketeering threats, as well as people talking about destroying coins.

Other threads talk about forking AUR, since, umm... I guess the airdrop is working. So might as well wreck that coin too.

If I was considering investing any real money into cryptos, this would certainly scare me away from investing in any shitcoins. It'd also scare me away from investing in any crypto whatsoever.
Perhaps the OP can now begin to see just how bad an idea this cryptobashing thread really is and just close it.

Agree that all this exchange hacks are keeping all of us down, getting out of control. Sad

Can't even get my BTCs out of cryptorush atm...

Would be awesome if we could help on that front somehow.
Activity: 223
First GOX and now Vircurex go down for almost the same reasons yet we're supposed to believe "shitcoins" are the problem with Crypto. "Shitcoins" are whats keeping Bitcoin and Litecoin from expanding and gaining World Domination. Not Corrupt and/or Poorly run exchanges, noooooo.

rock solid lol you do know you can buy packets (10-100-1000) of verified facebook accounts  Shocked

As i've said.. if FB isn't the way.. then there's no better way that exists.. Sure , every system will have flaws.  But our method is the best method so far.

Our claims data suggests that all claims have been legit thus far. Smiley

its other thing to have flaws that may be fixed and other thing to have major flaws on the core of something that cannot be fixed...

True.  But nothing indicates to me that this is a major flaw... especially relative to any other methods.  You can bulk buy government IDs, credit cards, heck even passports.. some countries even easier than others.  Yet those currencies, agencies and such still operate just fine.  It's a constant battle... that agencies wage with these operators, as it's a constant battle that FB/Google wage as well.

Anyways, it's no harm in trying and looking at the data.. don't be afraid to experiment, imo.. esp if it costs you nothing.. I'm shouldering 100% of the cost, just to try it out... anyways i learned a lot (more than reading forums) on this project.. so all well worth it... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
rock solid lol you do know you can buy packets (10-100-1000) of verified facebook accounts  Shocked

As i've said.. if FB isn't the way.. then there's no better way that exists.. Sure , every system will have flaws.  But our method is the best method so far.

its other thing to have flaws that may be fixed and other thing to have major flaws on the core of something that cannot be fixed...
rock solid lol you do know you can buy packets (10-100-1000) of verified facebook accounts  Shocked

As i've said.. if FB isn't the way.. then there's no better way that exists.. Sure , every system will have flaws.  But our method is the best method so far.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
The IPO address for today's newest IPO shows: (Blitz Hybrid) Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bltz-ipo-hybrid-blitzcoin-proof-of-concept-coin-pure-speculative-509173

https://blockchain.info/address/1M8Jh6S77eJNKKjgKfMDhmvf83yuxN8pLc?filter=2

7 in for .5, 1 out for most of it.

Seems people might be learning. Only a few hundred lost this time.

3 out of 4 launches today did not have wallets ready 24 hours before launch. Yet, they managed to be 'listed on an exchange' at launch.  Grin

Update: Make that all of them today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptoescudo-cesc-a-cryptocoin-for-portugal-524124

CryptoEscudo also has no password protected wallets at launch.

StandardCoin has a 75% Pre-Mine. No wallets for Graphene either: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-anngrp-graphene-scrypt-jane-powpos-nfactor-exchanges-527890

+1

Why does a coin need to hit the exchange the same day only one reason u want to get PAID and dont plan to do anymore work on your coin that would increase its value.
or is it the community demaning this?
it seems to be for Ipo and DEv's.
I've seen posts from dev's saying they where paying to get on the exchanges(also something like buying votes) is this true ? then real problem is the exchanges doing this and we should start by boycotting those.
A coin should go to the exchange If there's enough demand for it  not because a Dev can afford the +3btc fee paid for from IPO to sell his latest load of hot air.

Activity: 168
The IPO address for today's newest IPO shows: (Blitz Hybrid) Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bltz-ipo-hybrid-blitzcoin-proof-of-concept-coin-pure-speculative-509173

https://blockchain.info/address/1M8Jh6S77eJNKKjgKfMDhmvf83yuxN8pLc?filter=2

7 in for .5, 1 out for most of it.

Seems people might be learning. Only a few hundred lost this time.

3 out of 4 launches today did not have wallets ready 24 hours before launch. Yet, they managed to be 'listed on an exchange' at launch.  Grin

Update: Make that all of them today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptoescudo-cesc-a-cryptocoin-for-portugal-524124

CryptoEscudo also has no password protected wallets at launch.

StandardCoin has a 75% Pre-Mine. Even worse, from a marketing standpoint - it uses a coin symbol of 'STD' - great to see the project developers thought this one through Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annstd-standardcoin-built-in-exchange-permanently-rising-rate-522874

No wallets for Graphene either: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-anngrp-graphene-scrypt-jane-powpos-nfactor-exchanges-527890

Addendum:

Wife: "Hey, hon..whatch'a doing?"
Investor: "I'm getting some STDs...I'll be right with you!"

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Activity: 196
If the paid moderators at BitCoinTalk and the forum administration don't care about this issue, why should we?

Miners are GETTING BURNED every day now, over and over. With pain comes learning.

Today all the launches are heading for flames. Before long people will point their hash at established coins with communities.

Concentrate on making your own favorite altcoins better instead of expecting miracles.

Improve your services and push crypto-currency forward. That's the way to do it.

+1

welcome more and more shitclones i guess now is the only way.... muddafudda and the other devs here could help by releasing a few per day into the mix.

It will burn out eventually as very few of these new shitclones will ever be worth even 1 sat after 2 mins of being on exchange.

I hate to be all 'conspiracy theorist' here, but that angle has crossed my mind.

What better way to launch a bunch of scam coins under the guise of this 'campaign.'

There are more coins released every day, each worse than the last. Almost none of the devs use names or established identities. There's no telling who's involved with launches. All we know is that this group of trolls makes bad artwork, weak arguments, threats, and not a single shit-coin has been stopped.

NigeriaCoin is coming in 5 hours. Maybe they can muster the power to stop that one.

Good point we have nothing to hide prospercoins lead developer https://www.facebook.com/inmean
If the paid moderators at BitCoinTalk and the forum administration don't care about this issue, why should we?

Miners are GETTING BURNED every day now, over and over. With pain comes learning.

Today all the launches are heading for flames. Before long people will point their hash at established coins with communities.

Concentrate on making your own favorite altcoins better instead of expecting miracles.

Improve your services and push crypto-currency forward. That's the way to do it.

+1

welcome more and more shitclones i guess now is the only way.... muddafudda and the other devs here could help by releasing a few per day into the mix.

It will burn out eventually as very few of these new shitclones will ever be worth even 1 sat after 2 mins of being on exchange.

I hate to be all 'conspiracy theorist' here, but that angle has crossed my mind.

What better way to launch a bunch of scam coins than under the guise of this 'campaign.'

There are more coins released every day, each worse than the last. Almost none of the devs use names or established identities. There's no telling who's involved with launches. All we know is that this group of trolls makes bad artwork, weak arguments, threats, and not a single shit-coin has been stopped.

NigeriaCoin is coming in 5 hours. Maybe they can muster the power to stop that one.

BTW, since I got dragged back into this mess again: maybe exchanges should wait one week to add a new coin. That would probably kill 90% of this B.S. and is easy enough to communicate.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

+1

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
lets take some shit coins down already guys.. they are going to think we're all talk  Undecided

I'm sure you are well aware of the reason the action hasn't started yet -- they are waiting to see who pays the extortion.

Are you worried that you're not going to get your cut?

i have refused kickbacks endlessly in front of people on IRC or various chat box and even via pm here at the forum soooooooo many times.
the pattern is in the last year or so i have bitched about scam coins then a random new user pops up offering me free coins.
me no.. other guys maybe yeah, i wouldn't doubt it but they don't speak for all of us.. don't put this extortion crap on me buddy !

this problem we're discussing here that the guy said earlier we need moderators about or the other guy(s) who said it's boring
is a glaring symbol of what has happened.. and that we have witnessed humanity reach a lower level.
this has all wound up being a loud and bright siren call to scammers across the globe.
they have no morals and no limits and if there is any way to get coins / money they will do it.. no matter what "it" is..
and just like we are seeing here they will just.. keep.. making.. excuses.

And i agree with that guy earlier who said exchanges should be added.. but that would be damn near all of them lol
Adding a scam coin is support.. just like pool operators adding a coin that is support too.
They do it for fee's etc or their friends made the cloned premine coin etc etc

It's a den of thieves and don't expect a corrupt lying scamming thief to be honest in any way shape or form they are snakes slithering around in the shadows.
Ever caught a thief stealing from you and their first instinct is to aggressively attack you and accuse you of stealing from them ? lol
at least they are dumb.. these scammers are not in the same league as many of us ..they have the intelligence of a sack of shit
and the reason they scam is because we made it too easy for them and because they are too stupid to know how to make money in a legit way or just lazy..

are we going to keep making it easy for them ?
there was a time here at this forum where they had to actually try.. now they don't even bother.. they KNOW they will get their coin added to the exchange
or maybe the exchange staff are making most of these coins now ? i know they have had a lot of involvement in the past,
so who knows maybe they started doing that more.. wouldn't surprise me.. i don't trust any of them at all and have 1,000 stories and proof of their corruption.
And i am not just speaking about Cryptsy but ALL the exchanges they all have a lot of really bad stains on their records.
This is where being here for a year or two comes into play regardless of that jerk in here before saying it didn't matter.. hell yeah it does.. why ?
It allows you to more accurately asses the risks and after all isn't that what most of this is all about, investment of money ?
don't you wanna know the risk before handing over your cash ? Is it too much to even simply ask WHO your giving your cash too ?

This crypto scene has spawned a whole new age of corruption on the internet. We are witnessing the birth of a whole new scale of immorality i think.
It's disgusting.. and no don't pin the bullshit on me, when some other guy tries to extort money or sum shit.. my track record is clean.
And i am here talking because i want my scene cleaned up.. and yes it is MY scene and not the scammers.. they tried to take over but i 'm not having it.
They need to leave and the scammer puppets etc defending the dumb garbage can leave too.. fuck off scum bags your not wanted on the internet.. LEAVE !
Get out of MY crypto scene !
hey OP

Nice artwork. Looks like a 6 year old made this.  Grin Wouldn't a plunger make more sense than a cat?
This fake Bittrex is created by MajorMiners (owners of some pools), who is one of the key team members of the HongKongCoin (HKC).

HongKongCoin key members (Scammers):
1. HongKongCoin
2. majorminers

Very likely HongKongCoin key members (Possible Scammers):
1. zsnorbi
2. whatthefugg
3. poornamelessme
4. provenceday

Here are his posts of this fake "Bittrex team dated on 22 March 2014.

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team
quoting for posterity

What are you starting in on me for again?

4 Launches today, I wasn't involved in them.

I didn't create an account called 'Bittrex' to respond twice in one thread to myself. There's no advantage in it.

I had nothing to do with it - at all. Their exchange website is called Bittrex.com and the user name was Bittrex. The company probably should have registered that nick themselves TBH.

If you really want to read the whole zany thread, you can figure out all the pertinent information. I recommend doing something a lot more valuable with your time.

I haven't launched a Mining Pool for over a week and I have no intention of launching any any time soon.

I wasn't involved with the two scam launches today, although 16 pools were.

Get off my nuts, seriously.

P.S. Just for the record, I won't pay you a SINGLE PENNY of EXTORTION money for your scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: