Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 11. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:47:03 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I would use whatever cash i am holding in right now but selling properties and things i own is a big NO for me. Too much risk is at stake and will not bet on things that has uncertain results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
If the price is in bad condition for a relatively long period of time I do not have any doubts at all to sell any personal items because as a trader we only need to hold assets first to obtain a maximum income later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 15, 2018, 12:28:02 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I am thinking vice versa. I am using bitcoin and other altcoins to stabilize and support my financial needs and to buy things that I wanted. Some users did sell their properties just to get a capital for bitcoin, some did a great work and success, other suffers. The only thing you have to remember is to only use the risks with the things that you are capable losing of.
Well buy and selling depend on the present price, I think the opportunity to sell is not this time because the price is cheap. Maybe we need to wait for the another update of the current price, maybe we should start selling when the price goes up to 20,000 USD, today is the best day to buy more bitcoin and wait a little to become more profitable.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Bitcoin is like a digital business that has two sides that are profitable or disadvantageous, this should really be understood by bitcoin players whether at the right time to sell bitcoin, or at the wrong time to sell it.
if we already understand how to sell bitcoin of course we will benefit when selling bitcoin. because bitcoin will provide abundant benefits.
The more important thing for us to learn is that we must be diligent to monitor the movement of the sale value of bitcoin, because the bitcoin price every minute is always changing. and know how to use a limit, because the request to sell bitcoin is not necessarily approved, and must wait until the bitcoin value matches the specified gas limit.
Activity: 231
May 14, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
I am thinking vice versa. I am using bitcoin and other altcoins to stabilize and support my financial needs and to buy things that I wanted. Some users did sell their properties just to get a capital for bitcoin, some did a great work and success, other suffers. The only thing you have to remember is to only use the risks with the things that you are capable losing of.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:27:47 PM
I think that's an exaggeration for me personally, before doing that you need to research or think about the chances that you will get a periodic percentage of the price of bitcoin
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, this only means that you invest in what you are capable of losing. if you decide to sell things that you use on a daily basis to get on board, then it might put you in a very awkward position especially when you lose it all. as we all know, this is a very risky business, approach it with caution. don't sell valuables for BTC.

bitcoin can not tell if it's always rising sometimes it also drops so You get the chance to increase it first. Always remember that you cannot eat money, breath money, and money cannot secure you so you might as well think twice before taking unnecessary actions. Bitcoin's value has continued to rise for the past 2 years. With the skyrocketing value of Bitcoin,
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 09:25:25 PM
I believe in bitcoin. It is traditional usd in cryptocurrency and it will be used for a very long time. Also the pprice will grow up soon!
Activity: 305
May 14, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

I will not do that,  i will work hard to earn and buy the things that i want in the future and remain all my old stuff.
Activity: 395
May 14, 2018, 07:52:34 PM
Of course I would sell my stuff for bitcoins, but so far I have not seen any such ads to my great regret. But nothing prevents me from selling something from things for dollars and buy any cryptocurrency for that money.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
The price increase makes the purchase of cryptocurrency more problematic, but the sale of things with the prospect of getting bitcoins is very attractive. I hope when I was able to sell something and get bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 07:30:19 PM
Yes, I would gladly exchange my things for bitcoins, since it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to save money for the purchase of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 94
May 14, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
I think that this time selling bitcoin depends on people's purpose, if sell enough big profits then sell now. In my opinion this time it should be patient as it can rise sharply in June and the bitcoin value at the end of 2018 will reach $ 25000.
Activity: 116
May 14, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
I think selling property to be used as a capital or investment is wrong. because the trade can be done is not a profit because every trade has a high risk. so I did not do that. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
it's a good fact that it's going to increase because bicoin is rarely rising so you should sell it immediately when you see that it's going to increase it first because bitcoin can not tell if it's always rising sometimes it also drops so You get the chance to increase it first.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 14, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
I would prefer not to sell your assets for bitcoin because it is too risky. If you have more than enough of what you have like you have five owned cars or a couple of houses then why not sell some to get some bitcoin. But if you are selling things like your only car and only house, you would totally earn bitcoin but you will lose your assets which is like selling your necessities to gain money. Always remember that you cannot eat money, breath money, and money cannot secure you so you might as well think twice before taking unnecessary actions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
May 14, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
If you have many car then why not, if you have lots of houses why not
Just be sure you do not need your assets right away.
Why? As you know and i know you know that bitcoin is highly volatile and will go down in an instant of a scenario happens so if i were you
Just invest what you can affotd to live without it
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 14, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Nope I think you can selling your car or another assets but if you have been extra asset. Most important for your mind and knowledge. Because your success depends to your knowledge and experience.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment I get results to meet my financial needs

Many way to invest in bitcoin you may start selling your extra cars and properties which is not important to you, to funds your bitcoin investment.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
I actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment I get results to meet my financial needs
Pages:
Jump to: