Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 6. (Read 1795 times)

copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 23, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Bitcoin can be sold at any time but to get bigger profits, of course you have to wait for bitcoin values to rise high. For now is not a good time to sell, be patient you will definitely get the maximum price.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Generally, I would not do that. Especially my car or my house. I can sell something old that I do not need, but not things I can not return afterwards.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
in fact , there are many ways to get bitcoin . for example , mining , trading , bounty . as long as you are willing to give some time and effort . selling computers and cars is unwise .
Activity: 134
May 23, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Do not be too eager until you sell your valuables to invest bitcoin. Because if you fail. you will have no more valuables. But if you are sure and have enough information to invest, try to sell some of your goods and make it bitcoin.
Activity: 93
May 23, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
its not a tme to sell a bitcoin jxt hold ur fund and wte a gud tme for selling after afew mnths just wte and watch
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
So i already experienced it but in some altcoins because i know that bitcoin price will grow faster so i choose to sell my token to buy some bitcoin,currently i gain almost 15% of my investment and i would like to doubled it so i buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 11
May 23, 2018, 10:40:09 AM
i'm Buying bitcoin is a good opportunity'  It to invest with bitcoin
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 23, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
If you have the bitcoin at the moment and you want to sell it. My advice is not now, because bitcoin is currently down. Although belom too big down. Although bitcoin is currently down, but I'm sure over time definitely bitcoin will rise again.
I agree with you, selling bitcoin today is not considered as an opportunity, the price is still low so it's better to keep it and hold it for a long time. Thus, when the price increases, it would be great opportunity to sell it and have a huge profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 10:32:08 AM
Buying bitcoin is a good opportunity, but I think selling cars and other assets is not a good idea. because, after all, bitcoin trade has a very high risk level. especially if you do not know a good trading strategy, it will cause you to lose your money.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
I will not sell anything I have to get Bitcoin, because I prefer to get this Bitcoin in a more relaxed way and I will not be in a hurry to be able to follow this investment Bitcoin. I will only invest the Bitcoin I have as much as I have, and I do not have to sell the stuff I have right now just to follow this Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 10:28:56 AM
If you have the bitcoin at the moment and you want to sell it. My advice is not now, because bitcoin is currently down. Although belom too big down. Although bitcoin is currently down, but I'm sure over time definitely bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 364
May 23, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.

Why we need to sell those stuffs? Just to have financial stabilization? It to invest with bitcoin!? I think you don't need to do this because I started entering the world of bitcoin without any capital just knowledge and hardwork only. So if you want to start bitcoin without any capital then start joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 192
May 23, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
Actually it depends if you want to sell your bitcoin or not. The point is if you sell your bitcoin, if you have no money or for your life. And if you can sell when bitcoin is rising, it will make you gain profit.
Activity: 223
May 23, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
I would not  do that because there are more ways to earn bitcoin such as real job to have monthly salary, participate bounty campaign in order to have alts. After for a long time of waiting you can receive your reward then you can change alts to ethereum, then ethereum to bitcoin and you have it.
Activity: 129
May 23, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
There is high opportunity to trade bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency but we have to always remember the risk attach to it, you can loose or gain
Activity: 140
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 23, 2018, 09:56:34 AM
The potential for bitcoin is big as it is the most commonly used cryptocurrency today but It isn't good to sell your properties for trading on it. Remember that it is like a gamble to trust bitcoin so much due to its volatility. Evrything should be planned well but not to the point that you should sell things for it. Bitcoin is always there you will have so many times to gain good capital for investing on it.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
The crypto currecy market now is slowly rising.This is the time you should buy bitcoin into your wallet more.If you sell bitcoin right now, you will have regrets in the near future.I believe that there are still some ways to get bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 23, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
thats desperation lol..
Selling stuffs for crypto,dont you even have some other sources of income that you will be needed to sell your things?no i will never do this,i have stablished my folios here in crypto without selling even a single of my things and im proud of it,i dont know about you.
Activity: 274
May 23, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
I would think ten times before doing that, but at this point of my life, I would sell a little amounts maybe because I fear volatility
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Whatever ways would anybody will do to have or to earned a bitcoin is will always be their own decision since, whatever will be the result of it is he/she will benefit from it. As for me, i would not sell anything of my stuff to buy a bitcoin, there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without losing your stuff like joining in any project campaign or even do some trading to earn bitcoin. If you have bitcoin nowadays, hold it and wait until its price value increases again.
Pages:
Jump to: