Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 13. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Why sell your things, if there are other ways to start earning crypto currency. On this forum you can get acquainted with all types of earnings.
Activity: 476
May 14, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
It is not good idea if you will sell all of your things for you to make investment with altcoins. You should aware that cryptocurrencies are too volatile, you can easily lose your money if you do not have prior knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:24:12 AM
In my opinion, everyone should learn to invest in the Cryptocurrency market but be disciplined and invest only with your idle capital.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 14, 2018, 06:23:26 AM
I dont see any reason why not to sell things things such as cars, pcs or houses for bitcoin because i could just convert it to USD right away if i please.  I think selling cars and houses or any high valued item for crypto would be good because it opens up an avenue for new customers which could help you get rid of that item more quickly.

Yes, to be honest, I always wonder why people specifically want to use Bitcoin only to buy things. Of course, I would do the same if I could and the price in Bitcoin is usually cheaper for these merchants or sellers since everybody gains from the zero fees and commissions that banks would have taken. Also it is good for the Bitcoin economy to always use it for the purpose meant. But at the same time, if I see something I like and want to buy it, I buy it. If the seller does not accept Bitcoin, I convince them to. If not, I sell Bitcoins for cash, and get the purchase done. Small hassle to me, really.
Activity: 5
May 14, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
My country regulations are not accept. I don't think i will do it. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 06:18:19 AM
if I now prefer to hold my bitcoin. if i sell now. I will incur losses gan. it's better to stay big and wait for the price to get better .
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
May 14, 2018, 06:11:43 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

For me, it is the other way around, i would buy things like house and a car using my bitcoins. I am earning and saving bitcoin now for my brighter future.  I would keep earning it and sell some if the price is right.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:56:14 AM
Don't sell your good for the purpose of investing on the crypto currencies but you can sell it if you really want to sell that product it is no more useful for you.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 05:53:59 AM
if it is convenient and fast then Yes I am ready to trade goods for cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
May 13, 2018, 07:29:54 PM
This is very cool, because the money can be immediately put in your wallet and wait until they bring a good profit, unlike the dollar. So I would gladly sell some of my stuff for bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

I dont see any reason why not to sell things things such as cars, pcs or houses for bitcoin because i could just convert it to USD right away if i please.  I think selling cars and houses or any high valued item for crypto would be good because it opens up an avenue for new customers which could help you get rid of that item more quickly.
Activity: 165
May 13, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
On the best occasion we are in the Bitcoin price position is down we buy and hold for a while and if the price is rising we take off and sell it to the financial market. Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 07:24:51 PM
This would be a very convenient way to get extra coins in your wallet. But I still have nothing to sell, and it is unlikely that someone would pay me bitcoins.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
May 13, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
Rule one of investing on cryptocurrencies: invest what you can only afford. Basically, investing when you can't afford to invest anymore would pretty much be suicide. Losses are common in this industry abd if you are that desperate to invest yet unable to do so becaude you are broke, there arr ither ways of earning like participating on bounty campaigns which provides you with enough fubds to invest on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 07:08:05 PM
Bitcoin is still speculative. Therefore, I will not sell anything to do bitcoin trading and prefer to use other ways to get bitcoin and start trading.
I also like that, better arrested first if you want to get big profits. because with the time is not long certainly bitcoin it can be very expensive and bitcoin will also give us the advantage of multiply if you want to wait for the right time to sell it
Activity: 126
May 13, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
This is an interesting idea, and I would probably sell something for bitcoins. But I would not sell these coins, but would leave them in long-term storage.
Activity: 113
May 13, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
yeh, selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as to investment for bitcoin is better than thru borrowing, lending and the use credit cards.Having to debt just to  join an bitcoin investment.
Activity: 42
May 13, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
No. For me, I will not sell my stuff, to get bitcoin. I think I am with little capital for me is not a problem with getting bitcoin, because by way of trading for me very easy to get many ways to buy low prices and sell higher prices again.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2018, 08:27:06 AM
It's not great opportunity to sell bitcoin. For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: