Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 8. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 146
May 22, 2018, 07:02:48 PM
When you create an order, for example, to sell bitcoins, the seller on the account blocks the number of cryptonyms specified in the application. He can no longer withdraw them - in order to get access to them again, you need to cancel the warrant. ... The functionality of any exchange provides the ability to view applications posted by users and accept offers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I'm glad that it didn't came to a point that  I need to sell things just to be involved and invest in crypto. I only start for a few hundreds of dollars and it grows when the coin that I bought makes a 10X profit last  two years a go and the rest are history.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
I will never sell useful things for cryptocurrencies, but if i were rich i probably would try to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins because it can be profitable on long range.
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 12:54:09 PM
I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
May 22, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Bitcoin sales are always available, and it depends on your target price to make a profit, but do not be a panic seller, because it will hurt you.

I do not understand the part where you said that Bitcoin sales are available since Bitcoin is being sold anywhere in the internet. If you will be selling your Bitcoins or balances on market, be sure that you must also have a profit by doing it. If you will be just selling those Bitcoin because you are fearing that the price will continue to dump, that is panic selling and that is not great.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
May 22, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

Bitcoin sales are always available, and it depends on your target price to make a profit, but do not be a panic seller, because it will hurt you.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

If I had an opportunity to sell my stuff, I will not sell it because Bitcoin and altcoins is not stable at all, it goes up and down but if the price is stable pumping up I maybe think twice to sell it. but until now there is no chance that it will stable the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 22, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Though its kind of gambling in your part to sell your personal property and bought for bitcoin or altcoins but if you think you have a good chance of chance to earn profit in investing crypto then just be ready for the consequences you may face and be a good trader not a risky gambler in crypto market
Activity: 97
May 22, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
In my opinion, selling your stuff like cars, homethings is very risky. Because bitcoin price is not stable all the time. It might effect your strategy. Though small things can be exchange with bitcoin or other altcoin because small risk could be taken in invest or trade.
Activity: 39
May 22, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
If it is a chance to get a certain profit I will sell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
Small things can be sold in order to buy bitcoin but the big ones, like your car or your house are not the best choice to sell for bitcoin because the price is not very stable yet.
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
If i sell my pc how can i tread..i think it is not so good idea to sell house and pc but i can sell my car for investment,but i don't want ot invest full cash.I will invest half of them and i will wait for profit.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 11:32:08 AM
your question is too specific I think all know that the risks of investing in bitcoin is very high even though the resulting large enough I think it is necessary to do research and observations that are quite clever in planning investment with bitcoin

For now, you must hold all your coins because the price of cryptocurrency is very low, just be patient to wait until the market price recover.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
May 22, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
your question is too specific I think all know that the risks of investing in bitcoin is very high even though the resulting large enough I think it is necessary to do research and observations that are quite clever in planning investment with bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 497
May 22, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

I do not sell my valuables to buy bitcoin, I just use my savings money for bitcoin investment, and also from bounty campaign, and I think it's better.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
if I still do not want to sell my bitcoin han. because the price is still down. and I still do not have any needs so still have a stare holding back until the price goes up again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
May 22, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Well, it should if you have a question like this. chances are you are interested to try it. I think you are a beginner. that's why, I suggest
you should have basic knowledge first before you really engage in the crypto industry that is investment-based or crypto-trading. at least you should have insight so you can step a little more advanced as a beginner
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

I would rather not to sell any of my assets for bitcoin. My assets are my investment and so as bitcoin. Anyway, i can add some bitcoin in my wallet as long as i have spare money to buy bitcoin anytime and because i am into long term investment so for sure that i can earn profits from my btc investment in the future.

I think you should not be too risky. Because no one can predict the future of bitcoin will be like. You invest in bitcoin like that, I think that is the form of gambling. So you have to think carefully to not regret later.

That is exactly what i am trying to say in my above comments mate. Selling stuffs is like letting go of one of our assets for a cryptocurrency that the value just keep on changing in just a seconds. It much too risky.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 10:13:45 AM
I've done some transactions and ive been the one to request payment in bitcoins , sometimes i'm successful sometimes im not as some of my associates prefer to keep a tight hold on their bitcoins. bitcoin prices can go up or down overnight but the general net trend is a upward one so even if your experiencing a slump now all this can change in an instant with the price going up
Activity: 74
May 22, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
I think you should not be too risky. Because no one can predict the future of bitcoin will be like. You invest in bitcoin like that, I think that is the form of gambling. So you have to think carefully to not regret later.
Pages:
Jump to: