Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 9. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Heck yeah I'm ready. Even other people do it anyway. Imagine people selling their houses for bitcoins. I'm ready to sell some of my stuff for bitcoins. I'm that confident that one day, bitcoins will whip back up to its highest price. I hope it does comeback and make all of us rich!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 22, 2018, 09:13:48 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I once traded crypto currency, if they think it's easy, I say it's very difficult. because it must have technical analysis and fundamental analysis skills. if I have that chance. I would think back because the crypto currency market is so unstable. and have a big risk. should invest for the long term on the best altcoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 08:46:19 AM
as much as possible I will not sell any assets I have to buy bitcoin because I believe with you online you can generate some bitcoin that you can get for free depending on the work you do, if your job is very hard then the results will also be very much .
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
May 22, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
I would not  do that because there are more ways to earn bitcoin such as real job to have monthly salary, participate bounty campaign in order to have alts. After for a long time of waiting you can receive your reward then you can change alts to ethereum, then ethereum to bitcoin and you have it.
Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
If opportunity   really came to me. I can sell everything car, house.. for bitcoin when it goes back to price $ 6000. But I know this is very unlikely. That's a good chance. I see many people have taken sell house to buy in bitcoin when it costs $ 6000. and now they are  very happy because  their lives are fuller
Activity: 231
May 22, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

I would be glad to have that opportunity though for now the purpose of of e doing bitcoin stuff is to ease my financial expenses and to have an extra income, but once the opportunity knocks i would be glad to trade.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

No, i will not sell anything for bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
No i can't sell anything for bitcoin because if i decide to buy bitcoin i buy it by the money who don't needed in my life
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
May 22, 2018, 07:50:37 AM
Uhmmm neh. I have no car nor property but if i have i will not sell it for bitcoin. I will earn money from bitcoin instead
There are many ways to earn bitcoin with time and effort as you capital.
I still prefer fiat as a mode of payment in selling my property because of the consistency of the price
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
I do not know the entirety but approximately bitcoin and altcoin remains superficial my know-how about cryptocurrency. I can be trading and making an investment with a capital that i've and will now not sacrifice some thing to do it. convenience in buying and selling and funding is the main aspect, the fee of crypto is so unstable that i will now not take a second hazard after selling a items that i have.
Activity: 668
DogData
May 22, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

if I personally better use bitcoin or altcoin that I have, than I sell cars, pc and others I have, because something is actually to be maintained, and not sold for non-urgent interests.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
May 22, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

it often doesn't make any difference, because you can sell for bitcoin and then convert to fiat if necessary. But if I have no issues to keep crypto unless I need to buy something and bitcoin is not accepted
Activity: 205
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 07:15:01 AM
totally I'd go for it, actually I want to get rid of some stuff, but it's hard enough to sell it anyhow (at least to a lazy one like me) getting cc's for it would be terrific.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 07:04:23 AM
I am already providing my services for Bitcoin and I plan to switch 100% when Bitcoin Payment is massively adopted by the common people.
Activity: 212
May 22, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
However if I have owned a car or other and sold it for investment or trading in bitcoin the answer is I will not take that opportunity. I don't know everything yet about bitcoin and altcoin is still superficial my knowledge about cryptocurrency. I will be trading and investing with a capital that I have and will not sacrifice anything to do it. Convenience in trading and investment is the main thing,
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
May 22, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
I would love to sell my stuff in exchange of bitcoin and it will always like my dream come true . From the very first day when I got to know the potential of bitcoin I just always wants and waiting for the day when bitcoin will use as a central currency for transactions though in present scenario the condition is completely hypothetical because in today’s life that’s are even thousands of people who are completely unaware of bitcoin so first everyone needs to be awarded about bitcoin so that everyone can use bitcoin with ease in future.
Activity: 290
May 21, 2018, 12:02:25 AM
Everyone is free to sell bitcoin, but when the current low price holds a good thing for us to do, if we sell then lose the opportunity to get a big profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 91
May 20, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
You should not sell any of your assets to buy bitcoin, your BTC purchase capital should be free capital, it can multiply or lose very quickly.
Activity: 53
May 20, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
o be honest when I first played digital currency and started for bitcoin trading the first time I am very ready and very confident to be able to earn a lot of profits by using only a little capital when you can trade is good and right then you can benefit very much.

I think the opposite. I use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize my financial needs. Some do sell their goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin, some do a great job, some may suffer and one of the things you have to remember is just use the money you can afford to lose. Selling your goods and your assets just to buy Bitcoin is not recommended to me and I will not sell it, as it is very valuable to trade with bitcoin, because it is too risky. I will use my excess money for bitcoin trading, I choose altcoin as a trading tool, because it does not require large funds. in addition to the advantages of altcoin trading is greater than this bitcoin.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 10:42:21 PM
for me i actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment,This may be said to be barter, And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Pages:
Jump to: