Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 10. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
oh, that's right
Activity: 130
May 19, 2018, 09:47:55 PM
Of course, Id sell anything for Bitcoin, Any venture that lets me aren't Bitcoin is a go head for me, the coin is very valuable and just cant wait for it to take full charge of the market both in and outside crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
As of now I can't imagine to sell anything to my property or things because j have a job that can give a capital to make investment in crypto.  And I think its not good if you sell a thing to make a investment in other way.

I will not sell my car or any of my property in exchange for bitcoin, I can do bitcoin and earn from it, and buy the money that I have earned but not for what I already have.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
No, i did not sell my house for bitcoin. But i can convert my other assets in bitcoin for sure
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 19, 2018, 09:14:15 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I will never do that because I have no experience in investing. I will never do things that I do not know, that will not make me comfortable.
I only invest in things that I understand about their future as well as understand future development plans. I just like making money from bounty campaigns and investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 140
May 19, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
To take huge favorable position that must go for broke as well. Notwithstanding in the event that I have claimed an auto or other and sold it for venture or exchanging bitcoin the appropriate response is I won't accept that open door. I don't know everything yet about bitcoin and altcoin is as yet shallow my insight about digital currency. I will exchange and contributing with a capital that I have and won't forfeit anything to do it. Comfort in exchanging and speculation is the primary concern, the cost of crypto is volatile to the point that I won't go out on a limb in the wake of offering a merchandise that I have.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
I advise against selling the items we have to invest in bitcoins. it's better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately can to add bitcoin that we have.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
May 17, 2018, 06:29:23 AM
I would never recommend to sell your things just to buy some bitcoin after. Like I get the bitcoin whenever I have some savings because I would not want to keep them in the bank.
Activity: 322
May 15, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
For me its a bad idea, selling properties is too risky I think the much ideal way is to use extra money to buy some part of bitcoin and there are some way to get benefit on it don't rush anything. Since this forum is one of the way to make earnings then the reward you get here used it to start investing even it is small.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 15, 2018, 07:14:51 AM
If you sell bitcoin right now, I think you will regret it in the future. As the market is gradually increasing, the price of bitcoin is still low. If you are patient and continue to wait for the market to fully recover and grow, then I am sure you will make a big income that you did expect.
Activity: 626
May 15, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
As of now I can't imagine to sell anything to my property or things because j have a job that can give a capital to make investment in crypto.  And I think its not good if you sell a thing to make a investment in other way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
I do not think that it's worth selling all your things in order to invest in bitcoin or another crypto. I think this is not a very correct step, because you can lose everything. You can sell something you do not need or just invest as much as you can. Although there are people who just sell everything for the sake of investing in cryptocurrencies and often turn out to be a winner, but for me this is too much risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 06:58:41 AM
I think that is a bad idea because if Bitcoin price gets very low and never recover it will be a disaster and the person will suffer. Only use excess funds that you are capable to lose because we never know what will happen especially with Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
May 15, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
as long you can use that bitcoin for another purpose like trading or another function i think its worth it to sell your stuff in bitcoin, also if you believe in bitcoin too much you can start too investing in bitcoin for getting profit in the future, but if you dont believe in bitcoin i think you can't use bitcoin as yuor payment system
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
May 15, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
I'll never sell my stuff or anything that i have just to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just give all your effort and time to understand  all about on how to earn bitcoin.
I think it will not be practical to sell your properties and/or assets just to get yourself Bitcoin. I agree that there are various ways and platforms to earn cryptocurrencies, and trade for Bitcoin.
Activity: 502
May 15, 2018, 02:17:39 AM
I'll never sell my stuff or anything that i have just to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin just give all your effort and time to understand  all about on how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 01:56:56 AM

Selling stuff for cryptocurrency? No it wont happen to me, i never do that, i find another ways for bitcoin investment, i know bitcoins price is so volatile,we should think twice  before taking any actions its too risky.

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
May 15, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Strictly monitor the movement of your crypto asset, You should set a standard where and when to buy and sell, because the volatility of crypto coins are unpredictable, This is where most of investors are always looking straight to their asset to earn good profit and minimize losses.
The opportunity to sell bitcoin is far from now on. Because as what we all can see the price is really dropping. Maybe we should wait for another update of the time because it rises sometimes and I think the right time to sell is when the price rises. So all we have to do now is to hold and never sell anything, because selling at this time maybe a big loss to us.
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
Strictly monitor the movement of your crypto asset, You should set a standard where and when to buy and sell, because the volatility of crypto coins are unpredictable, This is where most of investors are always looking straight to their asset to earn good profit and minimize losses.
Activity: 105
May 15, 2018, 01:23:46 AM
BTC is a good venture that comes with high risks, if you risk something tha you will need then you might regret, how about you participate in bounties and anyother form of collecting coins then convert them into BTC, bit by bit and you will realize your dreams, there is still time.
Pages:
Jump to: