Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 19. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
Maybe after a 6 month that I will never receive any altcoin in ICO maybe I agree with and I also saying that you are right that almost 90% of ICO are scam. But this time even I actually finished my first bounty campaign that I was joined and still waiting for the my altcoins maybe I should still wait. Because I believe that anyone expecting about scam is not quite true. I'm stiil hoping that after a months of waiting I will receive my rewards.
Activity: 29
May 04, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
Invest in real projects? You think in "real" world number of total zero profits is lower?
Activity: 42
May 04, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
There are always high risks involved in the high investment and we must invest smartly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
May 02, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
There have been scams but it does not count to 90% as most of them are genuine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:01:18 AM
Peoples need high income with low invest. that's why lots of peoples try to invest in ICO. most of ico are fake but some one are good and they gave good chance to create money. Best thing is to study as much as the ICO and then invest as much you can risk. There are no reward without any risk.

Everyone is investing in ICO, only because they make money fastly after listing in the exchanges but think twice before investing every ICO will not generate profits because there are some fake ICO's. We have to be very careful when dealing with the ICO's we have to learn in and outs of the ICO's.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 01:49:43 AM
It should be better for ICO to start investing. After that, it's hard to say. Worst of all, there are a lot of fake projects that fake tokens that have already been traded. New friends should pay more attention.
Yes, and for some current ICO's do check every details especially those who require kyc status that will be a double risk for your money and your identity to be submitted without assurance of the ico and the Team. To be in a safe ico invest in reputable legit Team that is not only posted in images have legal contents etc. There are so many scam ico's like the OP said so be careful in any ico you wish to be part in.
The scamming rate has indeed accelerated with the introduction of crypto market or you can say since digital coins have started attracting masses from all over the world. In this world, every type of people live. Some are good, others are bad or weak who can’t earn money by their own efforts. I am not in the favor of investing in ICOs, especially the new ones at the present moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
I think that successful ICO is much more than 10 percent. And there will be even more in the growing market. I still view ICO as a great way to earn money.
Activity: 154
May 01, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
Unfortunately, the number of scammers in this area is beginning to frighten me. This repels new investors and destroys the crypto industry.

I don't believe with the given percentage is true. Maybe there are some ICO projects that are scam. But more of them are legit. If that's the case no one would dare to join ICOs because of the fear that they might be scammed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 01, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
Unfortunately, the number of scammers in this area is beginning to frighten me. This repels new investors and destroys the crypto industry.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
According to statistics, less than 10% release himself project, and only 1% becomes a successful project. I think in the future this situation will change, but I do not know which way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
May 01, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
%90 is very huge rate I dont think it can be like this, which project you called scam for example price can go down very much or team dont work well so you can called this projects scam I guess. And there is much scam project it is true also but not %90 according to me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

Unfortunately this is the case. It seems to me that there were fewer scammers before, but now everywhere.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 02:58:15 PM
I am attending bounties at Bountyhive.io.
I think those ICO's can be promising.
But I stopped investing in any of them. With the bear season more than 90 of them weren't even able to sell their coins.
The ones that are scam will be eliminated soon.

But if the bull season comes back tons of scams will appear again..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 01, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

Whoa! Be careful of what you're saying man. You know exactly that its easy to release this kind of statement most specially if you cannot provide us proofs.  Probably its ok  if you said that 50% of the ICOs are scam, but 90%? I don't think its true at all. Of all those 90% ICOs that you said were scam, can you give us a complete list of these ICO projects together with the proofs? I want to see it with my own eyes and do my own research about them. These are what we're asking to those people claiming that ICOs are scam, PROOFS.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
May 01, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
One of the reason why most ICOs fail is because there are over hundreds of them. Some ICOs are scam, and since there are a lot of ICO some legit projects cannot raise enough money during their ICO stage because some peoeple are scared of investing on ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
Peoples need high income with low invest. that's why lots of peoples try to invest in ICO. most of ico are fake but some one are good and they gave good chance to create money. Best thing is to study as much as the ICO and then invest as much you can risk. There are no reward without any risk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 01, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
Where I don't believe in regulations on cryptocurrencies, I strongly support regulations on ICO conduction. While investing in already established cryptocurrency, an investor has many parameters to analyse before investing. But while investing in an ICO where projects and companies can be easily faked and there are no parameters available to analyse, it becomes difficult for an investor to make a right choice.
Right now, due to unavailability of any kind of regulation, many of the ICO coming are fake and scam. But I doubt if the number is 90%. It seems like most are a scam because many fail to raise anything and thus, calling their ICO off. But that doesn't mean that they are a scam.
Activity: 34
May 01, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
I do not agree. If they are scams then ICO would not be surviving till now.
Activity: 252
May 01, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
I would agree with that statement that 90% are scams as they dont operate in accordance with the law and belong to offshore jurisdictions. Foundsrs are also kinda unkown.
For this reason Im looking now only for security tokens to invest as I believe that era of utility token will be over soon. Security tokens will be backed and u have the guarantee of taking your investments back any time u want. Just take a look at such project as LibreCash, u would understand what Im talking about
Ive already familiar with LibreCash but I dont see any big difference with other crypto projects..If 90% are scams, why this ICO would not be scam as well?
It is new stable coin that will operate with the reserve fund and all the issued tokens will be backed with ETH and BTC and u will be able to exchange tokens for BTC and ETH any time u want. Smart contract that is already funded with ETH u may check is ready! Still seems like a scam? I dont think so
According to the WP all the projects seem promising...But still they are scamming later.
The question will project scam or not it is not about how good from tech side project is or will be. It is mostly about checking the background of the founders because they rule the project and they make all the decesions
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 07:34:23 AM
I would agree with that statement that 90% are scams as they dont operate in accordance with the law and belong to offshore jurisdictions. Foundsrs are also kinda unkown.
For this reason Im looking now only for security tokens to invest as I believe that era of utility token will be over soon. Security tokens will be backed and u have the guarantee of taking your investments back any time u want. Just take a look at such project as LibreCash, u would understand what Im talking about
Ive already familiar with LibreCash but I dont see any big difference with other crypto projects..If 90% are scams, why this ICO would not be scam as well?
It is new stable coin that will operate with the reserve fund and all the issued tokens will be backed with ETH and BTC and u will be able to exchange tokens for BTC and ETH any time u want. Smart contract that is already funded with ETH u may check is ready! Still seems like a scam? I dont think so
Pages:
Jump to: