Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 21. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 06:25:36 PM
Though I think many ICO projects are scams with a simple whitepaper and some big words, there are more solid projects, they maybe faile to reach the goal, however, they are trying their best to do that in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:11:07 PM
I think just a little scam of any ICO project,but if you want to join a ico you must see who team manage that project,  are them have experience in cryptocurrency or not to minimalize risk of scam project
I think that the author of the topic slightly exaggerates, because if everything were so bad, then the Hunters for generosity would have remained with nothing, and investors would stop investing in general.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
9/10 businesses fail too. This is irrelevant information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
April 29, 2018, 12:31:04 PM
I think just a little scam of any ICO project,but if you want to join a ico you must see who team manage that project,  are them have experience in cryptocurrency or not to minimalize risk of scam project
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 29, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
It should be better for ICO to start investing. After that, it's hard to say. Worst of all, there are a lot of fake projects that fake tokens that have already been traded. New friends should pay more attention.
Yes, and for some current ICO's do check every details especially those who require kyc status that will be a double risk for your money and your identity to be submitted without assurance of the ico and the Team. To be in a safe ico invest in reputable legit Team that is not only posted in images have legal contents etc. There are so many scam ico's like the OP said so be careful in any ico you wish to be part in.
Activity: 105
April 29, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
It should be better for ICO to start investing. After that, it's hard to say. Worst of all, there are a lot of fake projects that fake tokens that have already been traded. New friends should pay more attention.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 29, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
This is more than fake.

Most icos are a success, and most of them are reaching their softcap nowadays, only shitty projects can not reach a softcap of at least 1 million dollars.

but not a few of them succeed and succeed beyond the hardcap they are targeting but they end up in a scam case, which the bounty hunter are not paid and the investors are also disappointed because they are also fooled by their project
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
April 29, 2018, 07:28:44 AM
I totally agree with you. I think need to look for the method of dealing with the likes of ICO. We need to change the situation inside the cryptocurrency world.
How it can be possible? All forum members altogether says "Fe-e-ee" for anything looks as scam ICO? Or investors trade union? I don't see any way to change exclude from gov's or other regulation department control
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 06:24:26 AM
I totally agree with you. I think need to look for the method of dealing with the likes of ICO. We need to change the situation inside the cryptocurrency world.
copper member
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 05:43:01 AM
Oh no that's a very high percent for saying that most ICO's are scam. 90% is too high. Maybe 10% is believable, but still not so accurate. I have encountered 1 scam or make it 2 but still they are little compared to the legits.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
Everyone's trust and courage with ICO is different. For people who have a lot of experience in ICO, they can be selective in choosing ICO, and they can tell which ICOs are real and which are potentially scam ICOs. So they have a strong belief and are sure to get good feedback from the ICO that followed.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
April 29, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Can be said that 90% of ICO are scam, of course this makes us have to be vigilant to choose the right ICO, but there is an easy way to know if ICO is a scam or not and I think more understanding with ICO then will make us avoid the scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
This is more than fake.

Most icos are a success, and most of them are reaching their softcap nowadays, only shitty projects can not reach a softcap of at least 1 million dollars.

Softcap reaching does not mean anything. Team can not to do something. It's not a scam. But nothing only. No work, no results, no scam, no profit or any achivements
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 03:24:41 AM
This is more than fake.

If there was a better position on the market, investors invested their money. He is much more active. No one wants to give away their Bitcoin and Etherium, For example, if its price is still low.
Activity: 234
April 28, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
This is more than fake.

Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
April 28, 2018, 10:56:10 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
Yes, there are quite a number of ICO projects that are scams but it does not take up so many percent. I am working on a number of ICO projects and investing in a number of other potential ICO projects.
I do not worry about the scams of the projects I invest because I have a way of knowing them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 28, 2018, 10:35:05 PM
All ICO's are not a scam one, it completely depends on choosing the best project. Recently most of the companies have the vision to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap. There are some fake ICO's but we have to be very careful choosing those.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
April 28, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
You can't say that, there are lots of dencent one around here, you just need to look properly, by understanding the whitepaper and the roadmap of the ico you'll know if its really worth a shot or sometimes try to look for an ico in the well known bounty managwrs to avoid getting scammed.
Bounty managers are just aware on these scheme and definitely they won't accept such offered cause it ruin only their reputation. Mostly people are getting scam not because of participating ICO, but just because of getting pished with other site getting the name of an existed ICO. Our deep knowledge and awareness are very important today since scammers are increasing it's numbers and to avoid from being scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
April 28, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
Are they just ICOs? 90% of the coins / tokens in the CMC are scam. Perhaps even more scam. So we have to be very careful.
Activity: 183
April 28, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
It's very hard to recognize, but this truth is about 90% of all IСO - it's a scam. There is no regulatory body that would protect investors from losses. Let's see what will happen next.
Pages:
Jump to: