Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 22. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
I completely agree with you, many projects deceive investors. Now it is difficult to find a good and honest project. It makes me very upset.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
could not agree more .
most of projects either dont have any real project or they just come in this field to earn quick money .
this is also the reason why projects fail within 1 year of release .
so do proper research before investing .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 04:56:31 PM
I would say that 99% of ico are scams/pump and dumps. We have a lot of coins it is really hard to keep up, some coins from 2017 are not even listed on coin market cap, beause they have lost the volume.
Activity: 41
April 27, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
But in fact, most of ICO, this is pure water scam. With statistics you can not argue, there is only one thing left, to study the projects correctly, before investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 24, 2018, 06:36:59 PM
These so-called fake ICO are disguised robbery, with the promise that it can't be realized, to defraud more people's financial support and then achieve their own purpose. That would require careful resolution by investors.
Well ICO can be called white-robbery is world recognized. No one can interfere, let's be careful with ICO projects now, they are fraught with risks. can make us more difficult.
There is no doubt that there are many icos that do not deserve our money but at the same time people need to be a lot more careful about where do they invest their money, I have seen people sending money to icos when it was very obvious they were investing in a scam and yet they decided to support those projects and as you may expect they lose all their money because of their carelessness.
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 07:46:56 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

That is also what makes me disappointed in ICOs. It's like self-inflicting because although that many ICOs are aiming to be successful, they are really just being ambitious and they end up failing because they can't fulfill all those good-to-hear promises.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 22, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
ICO scams are now rampant in the market. If we do not have experience it will probably stumble into those ico and lose money. In my opinion we should invest in pennies that are exchange lists. This will reduce the risk of capital loss than investing in ICO.
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 21, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
These so-called fake ICO are disguised robbery, with the promise that it can't be realized, to defraud more people's financial support and then achieve their own purpose. That would require careful resolution by investors.
Well ICO can be called white-robbery is world recognized. No one can interfere, let's be careful with ICO projects now, they are fraught with risks. can make us more difficult.
Activity: 140
April 21, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
I participated in 6 ICOs and no one of them was not a scam. Those in which I wanted to participate but could not -also not a scam. So you just need to carefully choose projects. good luck.
Activity: 100
April 21, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
I am not in favor of this one . Hey! Man 90 percent of ICO are scam and Vitalik told that ? that was insane . Apparently some ICO are fail because they are not able to target their target for the fund of project but not necessarily 90 percent of ICO are scam . It's just that there are a lots of ICO coming in and competitions are everywhere so the money divide into many projects .
Activity: 57
April 20, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
I agree with you. I believe that these 90 percent of scam just did affect the fact that the price of the main cryptocurrencies falls down.

90% of the ICO or the coins are scam. We have to be very careful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
April 17, 2018, 01:23:49 AM
I agree with you. I believe that these 90 percent of scam just did affect the fact that the price of the main cryptocurrencies falls down.
April 17, 2018, 12:45:55 AM
But not all. 
This is an amazing project and ICO. Check out their ICO ranking
https://icoranker.com/ico/dehedge/
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
April 16, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
You can't say that, there are lots of dencent one around here, you just need to look properly, by understanding the whitepaper and the roadmap of the ico you'll know if its really worth a shot or sometimes try to look for an ico in the well known bounty managwrs to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
April 16, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

There are so many scams in the ICO market. That is very obvious. We can even see it very clearly in the Announcement section here in this forum. You can tell right there and then that an ICO is a scam if there are no responses to the very valid questions asked by potential investors. Well, ICO investors should know about this reality and in investing they accept all the risks involved. 
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
It's just an allegation after all, i see a lot of project pushing their platform through right after they conducted their ICOs. 90% is too much portion of legit and scam in total but we can't deny the fact that there's a lot of scam ICO these days but it might be reduced in the future since regulation is almost up there in every country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
April 16, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
That is not true for me, i have participated in more than nine icos and none of them has been a scam, maybe the devs stoped working hard at some point but it doesnt mean that it is a scam project.

Anyway, it is true that there are more scammy icos than before, i dont know why this is really happening at the moment.

You'd make a good choice on joining ICO's but we cannot blame people if they think 90% of ICO's are scam because it might be true or not. For me, you can easily saw what is the good ico by just studying the project and the team behind it. Make an effort and prevent yourself from being scammed.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
April 16, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
That is not true for me, i have participated in more than nine icos and none of them has been a scam, maybe the devs stoped working hard at some point but it doesnt mean that it is a scam project.

Anyway, it is true that there are more scammy icos than before, i dont know why this is really happening at the moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 16, 2018, 07:08:37 PM
Indeed, lately there has been a lot of scams in the ICO. Now it has become very difficult to choose promising projects and identify fraud is almost impossible. Hard times are coming.
Yeah,  this true.  Scammers are getting smart also in presenting their projects into the community, that's why we can't really say this project will be a scam at first and we can only knew it usually at the end of crowsade sale.
Pages:
Jump to: