Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 4. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 05:57:27 PM
I am awared that there are scam ICOs but I do doubt that it is on as high percentage as 90%. maybe, 20% would be more rwalistic since based on my experience, 1 out of 10 ICOs is a scam. Or maybe, it just happen because of fortune and misfortune. Scam projects are surely hard to determine at the first glance and usually, it would be too late to notice.
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
ico is actually not a scam even though almost 90% failed, this was because the team from ico could not maximize the opportunity against ico, so Iico's failure was the main factor was the team. before choosing ico, a maximum research must be done and in order to be able to choose good ico, it is also a solid team.
90% = failed, and 90% = scam, that in my opinion,
if ico ends with a scam, then ico won't develop again
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Fraud is everywhere enough, you need to carefully read everything, read the reviews, recheck all 10 times and only then use the ICO . In my opinion scammers 50%
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 10:13:01 AM
With so many ico couples today I have not earned any money yet and tokens are still getting and no exchanger right now I think it really depends on ico's choosing to earn money on ico's.
Depend on the choice is the main, but now almost the number of scams ICO is creating a lot, if we do not have the experience of choice will be one of our weaknesses.
Activity: 448
September 11, 2018, 02:16:34 AM
I agree that there are a lot of scammy coins out there, but you cant ignore that there are many coins that are actully trying to do good both to their investors and technology.
indeed 90% ico in my opinion is a scam,
scam in the sense that there is no future development, and tokens are getting worse in terms of price
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:44:42 AM
With so many ico couples today I have not earned any money yet and tokens are still getting and no exchanger right now I think it really depends on ico's choosing to earn money on ico's.
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 07:22:22 AM
I agree that there are a lot of scammy coins out there, but you cant ignore that there are many coins that are actully trying to do good both to their investors and technology.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
unfortunately it's like the truth because a lot of scammers go to earn money on a crypto currency. It is better to invest in coins that are already on stock exchanges
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
I do not agree with this statistics. Of course, there are some scams, but the vast majority of ICO are working projects.
Activity: 812
September 10, 2018, 03:54:18 AM
ico is actually not a scam even though almost 90% failed, this was because the team from ico could not maximize the opportunity against ico, so Iico's failure was the main factor was the team. before choosing ico, a maximum research must be done and in order to be able to choose good ico, it is also a solid team.
September 10, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
I definitely agree with your opinion, these ICO contribute to the fact that the price of ether falls. Out of 90 percent of scam ICO 89 Russian ICO
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 03:31:39 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

Well this is the sad reality of cryptocurrency now,the image of this once. Great opportunity turns a disaster when this f@cking scammer enters the community with only one vision and that is to victimized and take advantage of the poor investors that the only mistakes in life is trusting these scammers,from the starts i am looking for the solutions towards this problem to bring back the beauty and truthfulness of crypto community

And then we are only talking about the ICO. There are also a lot of scam gambling, mining software.
That is not the benefit if crypto is not regular.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

Well this is the sad reality of cryptocurrency now,the image of this once. Great opportunity turns a disaster when this f@cking scammer enters the community with only one vision and that is to victimized and take advantage of the poor investors that the only mistakes in life is trusting these scammers,from the starts i am looking for the solutions towards this problem to bring back the beauty and truthfulness of crypto community
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

Based on my experience , I gotta say that most of the ico's are scam but it's not like 90% , I think that percentage is too much to say because some of the ico's are legit and can give you some good amount of profits.

Yes, you are right we don't have any right path to conclude about the ICO, but everything completely depends on us because it is our fault to find the best project. We have seen many people kept complaining about the ICO's failure but it is not the investors fault but the owners are cheating the innocent investors.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 10, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
I do not agree with you.
maybe 85% of people out there do not have bad intentions, but the problem is if 5-10% try to cheat, then this is a disaster. but some experts argue that ICO is a legitimate way to raise funds because tokens promised access to services in the future after launch.
from this ICO investors can see the source code of a reliable company, download the product and play with it. While in the stock market, investors only get brochures only. Transparency is what makes this cryptocurrency hated by a number of persons.

Perhaps you need to do more research and not by just using your own opinion. I think OP is right with his subject, "Over 90% of ICOs are a scam" because one smart developer says, "Out of every 100 projects, 99 is a fraud or a scam", see for yourself here, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/developers-advices-to-ico-investor-2453462
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:42:46 AM
I like the idea that ICO must use escrow third party in order to allow people get back their money in case of non-fulfillment of promices by ICO team.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
Indeed for now there have been many projeck cheating programs that are certainly very detrimental to many people. most likely if this continues, investors will be a little hesitant to invest in ico
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2018, 10:35:01 PM
Unfortunately this is the case. 95% of the projects do not represent themselves and will die in the future. In the near future, only strong projects will remain on the market, which is really useful and important for the crypto community.

Yes, you are right only very few projects will remain in the market and even the price of ETH is kept decreasing this makes most of the fake ICO project are selling their raised amount. Mostly fake ICO won't sustain much longer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 09, 2018, 10:20:48 PM
Unfortunately this is the case. 95% of the projects do not represent themselves and will die in the future. In the near future only strong projects will remain on the market, which are really useful and important for the crypto community.
copper member
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
Yes - it really is. A lot of such projects are arranged on the principle of the pyramid and at some point they work and collect allegedly investments, and then abruptly stop their activities and steal investors ' investments.
Pages:
Jump to: