Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 8. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 11:27:23 AM
The percentage of Scam ICO projects is really very high, but I don't think it reaches such a big figure. I don't know the exact statistics.
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 02:29:43 AM
most of ico fail to deliver their promisses
they might have awesome design website
promotion, etc
but all they want is just collect money and enjoy the holiday
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
That being said, not being selective in choosing ICO will make us regret because many ICOs are scam, I have also been hit by scams several times or the project has not reached the softcap, and according to their promise they will refund but until now I have not received the ETH I invested. Beware.
Activity: 167
August 07, 2018, 07:15:34 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....

In fact this is a situation that is alerting many regulatory authorities due to the large number of scams that are occurring due to this disruptive business model, in addition to the permanent suspicions of money laundering that continually emerge against everything that has relationship with cryptocurrencies. But while the appropriate regulatory framework arises, we should all be very cautious when making an investment decision of this nature.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
Yes 90% of the ICOs are scam and copy paste concept of the project but still peoples fall into their trap. We need some regulatory bodies on international level from which new ICOs have to take approval before launching their token sale in the market. See the recent scam project like savedroid, IONCHAIN etc they took the hard earned money of the investors and ran away.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
August 08, 2018, 01:25:42 AM
Yep, most of blockchain projects are scams and conduct crowd sales only for money collecting. I am really looking forward to the judicial proceedings and criminal penalties for dishonest and cheating devs.

Not all projects are scams we have seen there are many other projects which has a capable team for their roadmap development and that's why we have to be very careful when dealing with the ICO's. So choosing the right project will always help us to find good potential developments.
Actually we can reduce the risk of losing our money from the many scam projects that are currently running and actually we only need to learn how to analyze well about the characteristics of scam.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 08, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
This figure is actually much exaggerated. How many I participate in ICO signatures companies, I can say that in my practice of fraudulent ICO projects there were not more than a quarter. A certain part of the received tokens for a while is lifeless and not even traded on the market, but if you are interested in projects, you can see that many of them are doing a solid job on
perspective. Just need to have patience and not make premature conclusions. Our tokens can not develop as quickly as we want.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 11:03:06 PM
Yep, most of blockchain projects are scams and conduct crowd sales only for money collecting. I am really looking forward to the judicial proceedings and criminal penalties for dishonest and cheating devs.

Not all projects are scams we have seen there are many other projects which has a capable team for their roadmap development and that's why we have to be very careful when dealing with the ICO's. So choosing the right project will always help us to find good potential developments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:02:10 PM
Perhaps these investors are not really investing for long term so that is why they still invest on 90% of possible shitcoins. Just like every traders mindset, we wait until it reaches 10x its normal until we leave it and buy another one again and wait for moment it also goes to moon. The next years will surely kill those 90% coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 10:52:56 PM
People get rekt as a result of the difficulty in maintaining a clear objective when investing. I personally find it uninteresting investing in projects without an MVP. Their plan or development roadmap may be solid, but without an MPV, it makes the whole project look like a sham until proven otherwise. So I got in on MFX and waiting for the development of their mainnet. My target is to own one of their masternodes. Currently, it's just 75k MFX and all set to go.

How much is 75k of their tokens/coins in $ or ETH? I'm also looking for a project with masternodes, but most of them don't seem very impresive to me, though the whole concept of masternodes is amazing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
August 07, 2018, 09:11:48 PM
People get rekt as a result of the difficulty in maintaining a clear objective when investing. I personally find it uninteresting investing in projects without an MVP. Their plan or development roadmap may be solid, but without an MPV, it makes the whole project look like a sham until proven otherwise. So I got in on MFX and waiting for the development of their mainnet. My target is to own one of their masternodes. Currently, it's just 76,500 MFX and all set to go.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 02, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
Yep, most of blockchain projects are scams and conduct crowdsales only for money collecting. I am really looking forward to the judicial proceedings and criminal penalties for dishonest and cheating devs.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:05:00 PM
I agree that 90% of all ICO is  a Scam. Inexperienced investor  need to learn to distinguish good and promising projects from bad.
Activity: 158
August 01, 2018, 04:59:29 PM
I have these feelings too, but it's caused by a enormous number of ICOs on the market, there are thousands and thousands same projects, it should be managed somehow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 01, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Now really a lot of scammers. But even in such difficult times for crypto currency, I find interesting and reliable projects. But for this, I spend a very long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
August 01, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
yes it is very true, when ico is successful but enter the market price is destroyed below the ico price is also a sign that ico is a scam
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
August 01, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Scams take advantage of people's greed in making money fast and easy, it's not hard to realize that many projects can not sustain themselves for long. But there are many interesting ico's that can yield a lot, just know how to choose and know that it is a risky investment.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
As the number grew, it started to increase in fake campaigns. It's hard to find a reliable signature campaign in days. I hope this is going to be fine, but it does not seem to be coming.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
Probably because the market today is quite complex, many ICO fraudulent carpentry with the purpose of appropriating the property of others, I hope there is a law put in place to apply for the ICO program, so will be better for us
Pages:
Jump to: