Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 6. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
I think no more than 90% of the ICOs are fraudulent, I think about 80% are fraudulent, as there are so many scams today, I think we are very careful when investing in ico.
Activity: 27
September 06, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
Yes, I think it is a fraud and an attempt to devalue or denigrate the importance and prestige of the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
I think not, just what is missing to implement the idea, a weak team, various errors and therefore, the failure feels like it's cheating.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:58:02 AM
Don't ever think that when you get hit by a scam then say that 90% of ICOs are scams, if you don't have complete and clear data then you just accuse, make ICO as a good future investment, and of course choose ICO which prospects are things that important.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
No. I know a lot of ICO through which my friends make a profit. There are also fraudulent, but it can be leveled qualitatively by choosing an ICO.
Activity: 145
August 25, 2018, 06:16:53 PM
I believe that this figure is greatly exaggerated and in fact, if you carefully analyze ICO projects, this figure is reduced to less than 10%. Everywhere there is a lot of deceit, but you need to be smarter.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
August 25, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
There are still good ICOs out there. If you truly still believe in the technology behind the blockchain, it would be easy for you to screen through ICOs that are genuine in their core. All it really takes is for you to observe due diligence. I've been observing a few of recent. I've had my eyes on Modern Finance Chain, Ingot Coin, DataBlockChain, and there's a new one coming in Coopet - you got to love this one, it's about gaming and you earn money from playing the game.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
August 25, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Maybe YES and maybe NO.
According the enthusiasm all ICO that ongoing in the board, everyone in large world interested to use the blockchain era. This technology is easy and save in payment. In other cases, someone who take this moment become negative is not recommended. It is education in era digital of cryptocurrencies. It is called asset management. Some ICO are going well until hard-cap and entering to exchange. Although not all of ICO can doing the road-maps as scheduled. I think the ICO success if the investor or holder can sell their coin or token in the exchange.
Activity: 110
August 25, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
We can also say that 90% of ICOS are created in order to collect money from investors, and then they start having some problems.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
It can be said that 90% of ICOs are scams, even though they look perfect but if they have not been available in exchanges for more than 6 months then it is a scam, and most scam ICOs are ERC-20 based, so be careful before putting money in ICOs.
I agree with you . All rely on the ERC-20 and this is a huge issue that the ETH development team needs to address as they can create their own contracts at any time and can create thousands of different projects to make money from. the investors . I believe that if we knew the options we would definitely reduce the risk of investing and advise people to invest in the NEO, XLM platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
August 15, 2018, 10:29:53 PM
I don't think that 90% of the ICOs are scam but maybe 30%. Also most of the ICOs were traded below ICO price after being listed in the exchange.

So I think better, DYOR and just put money on legit and are have good project development.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 08:40:48 PM
It can be said that 90% of ICOs are scams, even though they look perfect but if they have not been available in exchanges for more than 6 months then it is a scam, and most scam ICOs are ERC-20 based, so be careful before putting money in ICOs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 15, 2018, 08:17:04 PM
A large number of ICOs are copycat projects and only there to raise money while it is easy to do so. Agree that only some of the ICOs will truly be successful out of so many.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 08:07:56 PM
I see ICOs no longer necessary. There are 1800 coins / tokens and 1700 will be garbage. 90% of newly arriving ICOs will fail.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 15, 2018, 08:03:17 PM
I think the number of truly scam is probably 10% or less. However, the number of poor quality ICOs may be over 50% so need to check thoroughly before investing in any.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
August 15, 2018, 07:22:50 AM
Yep, it's true and in 10% left you need to find out good ICO project out of legit ICO projects to invest in Smiley. That's why it's not easy to be able to become an ICO investor and earn money by investing in ICO project at the moment although this year is the era of ICO as so many guys said before.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
Yes, we know that some icos are scam but there are still some good ones that doesn't disappoint. If you say 90% of icos are scam, then, I think people won't bother investing in them again, to avoid falling victim of scam I think care should be taken and patience also to do a proper research of the project before investing in it.Only knowledge and experience will help to choose the right projects, in the beginning I also got on 2 scam projects. But it even more pushed me to get knowledge about how to choose the right project. So don't be so categorical.
I recently attended:Mandala,Sparkster,DxChain,QuarkChain  Roll Eyes
Activity: 147
August 15, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
Whether this is a coincidence or not, but since the beginning the Bear Market has even more scams, even though there are some ScIC who have good ratings on an ICO site, and on the contrary, ICO has a poor rating on the ICO website. instead, it became a successful ico, and that is why it is now difficult to determine which ico is good to join and which ico is not good if joined.
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
The ico program was created to make the altcoin market and help the economy have a positive transition to the ico program that makes the business plans of some companies that are in short supply of capital can have the capital to actually. Present your business idea
Activity: 124
August 15, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
during the last month I invested in 5 ICO tasks. One challenge turned out to be a rip-off, the relaxation in exact income. it is very important to have a good assignment analysis in your investments. because the market even now has properly and promising projects.
Pages:
Jump to: