Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 10. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 23, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
I don't know the exact data of the ICO scam, but I can say that today, the ICO scam is just too much. I don't say that there are no good and success ICOs, of couse there are some of them. However, many people had been dissappointed because of this issue. And the funny thing is ICO still attracted people attentions. I hope there is a decrease of the scam ICO so that people look cryptocurrency in a good way at this age.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:20:04 AM
Yes you're right, so is Vitalik.
ETH will always be necessary for several things, so don't worry too much. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

OPP Open Wifi is a community-driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
This is a situation that is alerting many regulatory authorities due to the large number of scams that are occurring due to this disruptive business model, in addition to the permanent suspicions of money laundering that continually emerge against
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
With 90% of the total, I think only 80% are phishing scams. In my opinion, I should focus on analyzing projects and focusing on community analysis, maybe in the near future. ICO scams will be veiled by the community.
Making easy projecks and ambitions of those who want to harm everyone who makes them malakukan all ways to get the benefits
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
sad, this is a serious risk.
ICO is growing very fast but not balanced with quality, and consequently everyone is able to make ICO scams and they just collect money then go.
Activity: 191
July 22, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
If you say that 90% of ICO is a scam I guess you are not true because there are still many ICO that I think still has the potential for greater success. I say this based on what I had ever experienced, and until recently many people have money because of the result of investment projects of ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 22, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
Not all ico is scam many of ICO coin have a good project we just need to obser've it and research it deeply so we  know if this project will be scam or it will be successful like other project that will rock the crypto market.
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 07:18:33 PM
Last 2 months i have seen many scams.  Vionex was the best scam ever!

Why is it called best scam?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 30, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
Last 2 months i have seen many scams.  Vionex was the best scam ever!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 10:19:50 PM
Not true .. if you can said that .. you must display full data .. yes i can see more ico scam but you can see more ico successfull ... so back to self .. we must carefull for new ico .. must analytic and investigate .. not easy ..
You right. I know that many projects become scam. but not 90% of the total existing ico. if you believe your calculations are correct
you can prove it. I think it's too much wrong. example if there are 10 projects. there is only 1 is successful? that's a wrong calculation dude
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 26, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
It is very sad to say that so many scammers have divorced, as always 90 percent of them are Russians, that's why I try to avoid their work! But this otras on the present still has not revealed itself. That's why I'm doing a lot of research so that I can easily identify them easily as I can so that I am aware of what they're doing just to have a lot of money were they've been wanted to have. They don't really matters the money of the investors that been invested to that project as long as they want to achieve what they want to have in terms of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 26, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
This is already certain. It seems impossible for most ICOs to happen. But after a long time they are turning into tokens that are only used for trade.
Activity: 52
June 26, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
it seems like sponsored post...most Ico is useless and make our money drained fast...so you Must be carefully when Will joint Ico..need more experience to assess good project or just trash project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
June 26, 2018, 06:01:21 PM
Last time I did not get 90% project and there is very little improvement in the projects. I have 50% damage from ICOs I invested most recently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
With 90% of the total, I think only 80% are phishing scams. In my opinion, I should focus on analyzing projects and focusing on community analysis, maybe in the near future. ICO scams will be veiled by the community.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 24, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
Not true .. if you can said that .. you must display full data .. yes i can see more ico scam but you can see more ico successfull ... so back to self .. we must carefull for new ico .. must analytic and investigate .. not easy ..
Generally, fraud has always been a lot among ico companies, but 90% is an overrated opinion. Perhaps less promising projects and those that do not collect all the cash from investors for their development, also writes in this category.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Activity: 124
June 24, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
This is not true and has not been proven. Investing in a startup, you also do not guarantee anything. People want the technology conceived to benefit the world, and therefore invest in the ICO.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
June 24, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
Ico market is uncertain and unregulated market but in other even Eth Neo and many noted coins in crypto currency industry produced through ico so ico fundamentals it is strong but in reality there is risk in investing in ico
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
yes I strongly agree with the statement. I also think that most ICOs today end up with a scam. I currently have 3 ICO which ends with sacm. I really hate the incident
Pages:
Jump to: