Pages:
Author

Topic: [overview] LoyceV's useful data on Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 7638 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
because I was looking for "Create your own trust list" - not to worry.
I guess it means creating your own trust list on Bitcointalk by trust settings. And the LoyceV topic that you link to is an topic that guide users how to set up trust settings and distinguish between trust settings and feedback. LoyceV's Trust list viewer was updated automatically based on your trust settings. Do you got me?
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
Just a quick heads-up that your thread LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own Trust list! isn't in the OP list.   Grin

It's already there, and seem to be his proudest work.

Trust

I either need a cup of tea and a Bex or I hadn't been paying attention because I was looking for "Create your own trust list" - not to worry.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Just a quick heads-up that your thread LoyceV's Trust list viewer - Create your own Trust list! isn't in the OP list.   Grin

It's already there, and seem to be his proudest work.

Trust

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
LoyceV won't spend time on unnecessary things, I think so  Cheesy
What can I say, dragonvslinux makes nice graphs Cheesy

I was going to say it's not a question of whether the AI is time-sensitive, but whether the machine is capable of processing such information.
You proved my point before I was able to post  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
How about DT1's most dis-trusted DT1-elected members based on negative DT1 strength?
I think this could be quite interesting and would like to crunch some stats and make some graphs on this  Smiley
Ideally all of them, can't be too many, or a Top 10 would do  Cheesy
I wasn't entirely sure how what you wanted (the most excluded DT1-member changes once in a while). So I got you this:
DT1-strength of 194 users in 68 weeks (weekly updates).

LoyceV won't spend time on unnecessary things, I think so  Cheesy
What can I say, dragonvslinux makes nice graphs Cheesy
better everyday ♥
How about DT1's most dis-trusted DT1-elected members based on negative DT1 strength?
Just a little curious about your suggestion  Cheesy Are you talking about DT members who are distrusted the most? Or are you talking about people who are not most trusted by DT? Also want to know what its effect  Cheesy LoyceV won't spend time on unnecessary things, I think so  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Anything else: just ask Tongue

I think this could be quite interesting and would like to crunch some stats and make some graphs on this  Smiley
Ideally all of them, can't be too many, or a Top 10 would do  Cheesy

edit/redirect:

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Get it at Statistic center but the list is limited to top 10 topic starters only. You can also get top 10 topics by replies.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Today when I came across "Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion", OMG #531709 this much replies with [26586] no. of pages. So I thought just for fun, have you ever thought of creating a thread mentioning such topics with the highest no of replies?  Wink Seems interesting to me.
How come you've never posted in the Wall Observer? Shocked
I made this earlier this month:
-snip-

Never had an interest in posting such threads, But since everyone is posting there, I thought why not give it a try, so just posted 1 today  Wink

Btw, How come you aren't in top 495 Cheesy

What about a topic about "Most topic started" by anyone?  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Today when I came across "Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion", OMG #531709 this much replies with [26586] no. of pages. So I thought just for fun, have you ever thought of creating a thread mentioning such topics with the highest no of replies?  Wink Seems interesting to me.
I remembered LoyceV did it someday in 2019. Give some minutes to check.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
better everyday ♥
I can't figure out how to get a working link out of this.
Yeah, it is a complete error link  Roll Eyes It would be better if I gave up my curiosity about it, LOL  Cheesy

You really are something vast, whenever I ask you something, you always have a detailed answer, accompanied by a guide. Are you an AI  Grin Grin The only time I can help you is find out theymos's statement. You are wonderful  Wink
legendary
Yah, I have found it based on your tutorial topic, but you know what? It is just an invalid image
Check the source of that page:
Code:
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Fa%2FIm96FZ4&t=611&c=LW0tYjCJHD4K2g

Follow these instructions
Code:
Find the true URL in the middle of the decoded URL. For example, in https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http://imgur.com/asdf.gif&t=598&c=sBd1GnTFexXGZw, the true origin URL is http://imgur.com/asdf.gif.
I can't figure out how to get a working link out of this.
better everyday ♥
You can probably find it using Viewing unedited/deleted posts (search per post, per user or per topic). It's easiest if you have the post number, otherwise search by userID or topicID.
If you can't find it, post in that topic Smiley
Yah, I have found it based on your tutorial topic, but you know what? It is just an invalid image

Is there any way to see it? Is there any way to find a link to that image? Although this post may have been deleted because it cannot be displayed, LOL
legendary
I'm a little curious about a post that was deleted a few minutes ago.
You can probably find it using Viewing unedited/deleted posts (search per post, per user or per topic). It's easiest if you have the post number, otherwise search by userID or topicID.
If you can't find it, post in that topic Smiley
better everyday ♥
I'm a little curious about a post that was deleted a few minutes ago. Can you help me find out what the secret is there? I can give you the topic that contains a deleted post or username that posted there. I just couldn't see the content he wrote there. I received a notification email about his post but when I took a look, it was deleted, I wanted to know what he was throwing away there  Cheesy Can you help me  Cheesy
legendary
Update:
For some reason this is something that keeps coming back, apparently some signature campaigns ask for your total Merit in the past 120 days, and (for users with good posts) that can be quite some work to count.
Activity: 379
Merit: 168
https://gph.is/g/aXJgjje This was for 5 years LoyceV! topic, but while I was looking for a way to send this, you closed it (I couldn't it compress it till the bitcoin talk acceptable size anyways Cheesy)
This is cool! I've unlocked 5 years LoyceV! so you can post it there.

I love the age counter Cheesy Guess what year I was born

I'm glad that you guys liked it! And thanks, I'll post it in the thread as well
Pages:
Jump to: