Pages:
Author

Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act - page 28. (Read 11909 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 657
I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added him to his trust list. How ironic.

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panther52 please.... 

Don't you mean TC  Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added him to his trust list. How ironic.

Lauda!  Say thank you to Panthers52 please....     Smiley
Activity: 908
Merit: 657
I think Lauda owes QS a small thank you. Were it not for the attention brought on by this thread, I doubt Salty would've added Lauda to his trust list. How ironic.
Vod
legendary
I hardly know shit about the trust system, except that I see that it is a link that I can click on in my profile.

And I can understand if you did a trade (or planning a trade)

The trust system is not just for trades.  I can distrust you for any reason.  If people trust me, then they trust who I trust.

Theymos picks the people whom he believes most match his morals to be on DT1.  Those members pick members they trust to go to on DT2.

DT2 then decides who they trust or not based on those morals. 

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
DT has become less relevant now that the merit system has been introduced.

I hardly know shit about the trust system, except that I see that it is a link that I can click on in my profile.

And I can understand if you did a trade (or planning a trade) with someone why a trust rating might be helpful, but perhaps in the end, a more decentralized system of trust will be transformed into the merit system, which like you imply could cause the trust system to become less and less relevant because it seems that the way trust is set up has become a bit of a clusterfuck of gaming and drama.. and hardly anyone wants to get involved with inside politics, except perhaps scammers who are attempting to game the system, and even those negatively or positively affected by insider politics will frequently get worn out and frustrated by how complicated and dramatic systemic relationships of relative power can become and difficulties for laymen and even insiders to attempt to sort the accurate information from the misinformation.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Lauda might have a few questionable ratings, but most of the negs Lauda gives are honestly deserved. Among the others which frequently seems to find problems with Lauda using nothing but speculation and word play, I have to say that Lauda has been pretty much cool headed.

Agreed.   I just wonder now who will pick up the slack?  I'm busy recently (might not be forever) and many times I log in, read an obvious scam, think to myself "do I have time to tag this and back it up against my opponents?" but then I see Lauda already tagged them.  :/
Forums dead, no one will resolve scam accusations now... Scammers Utopia.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I've just added Lauda to my trust network. Lets see how this do.

I have a very different opinion of how the trust system works than Lauda. Lauda has annoyed the hell out of me on a number of occasions about trust related settings, to the point where I've considered adding them as the first and only person to my PM ignore list. I find them overly nosy and a bit abrasive.

That said, I do think they fill a valuable role on DT. My biggest problem with Lauda's trust ratings are their inclusion of merit related issues resulting in negative feedback, however, at least Lauda always leaves a good description of why they have received their negative feedback, people can ignore those if they are inclined the same way as me. In addition, I have every belief that once the merit system and whats acceptable about its use calms down, Lauda will abide by the community's decision on whats acceptable to leave negative feedback for.

I don't think its worth losing the most active feedback giver over that.
Vod
legendary
Lauda might have a few questionable ratings, but most of the negs Lauda gives are honestly deserved. Among the others which frequently seems to find problems with Lauda using nothing but speculation and word play, I have to say that Lauda has been pretty much cool headed.

Agreed.   I just wonder now who will pick up the slack?  I'm busy recently (might not be forever) and many times I log in, read an obvious scam, think to myself "do I have time to tag this and back it up against my opponents?" but then I see Lauda already tagged them.  :/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
As someone who has lurked for years and refused to comment on any of the frequent banter between Dt users and the trust system.

It seems that we have reached a tipping point on BCT where scammers are so blatant and so numerous that the trust system no longer works as it should.

I for one will always side with OwlCatz as OwlCatz very very rarely comments on such topics, which kinda speaks volume on the current situation as is
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I don't follow your logic.

When TC was last active there would be actual discussions about ratings when they were disputed, verses the cat memes posted today.

Logic == You control Tomatocage. I don't give any fucks about his "Ratings", I'm talking about his trust list that you diddled with last night or this morning for your cocksucking buddy OGscammer.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Wtf arguing made me miss becoming legendary! I dont even know what post i made it on WTF!

Vod
legendary
I think Vod has a picture of QS on his nightstand that he looks at before he goes to bed every night.

Do you think talking to yourself in the third person fools anyone here, or are you just thinking for internet archive sake?
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
I wonder if you can find any examples of TC leaving negative ratings for people that spoke negatively against him.

And so how exactly would YOU know that? Do you monitor TC's trust list and ratings? Why? Oh, right ... cuz you control it but have been too fucking scared to actually use it against the people you hate until now... BUSTED.  
I don't follow your logic.

When TC was last active there would be actual discussions about ratings when they were disputed, verses the cat memes posted today.

whose side are you on now? QS's?
I think Vod has a picture of QS on his nightstand that he looks at before he goes to bed every night.

Kind Regards
Panthers52
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So you're letting some idiot with literally no activity but 2 posts in  like a year control the trust list and you don't care? WTF, vod, whose side are you on now? QS's?
Dude, how can I control who is on DT1?  I'm on DT2!
Chill Owl. Let the inner cat in you do its thing. Vod is on the right side of morality, unlike OP and *youKnowWho*.
Vod
legendary
So you're letting some idiot with literally no activity but 2 posts in  like a year control the trust list and you don't care? WTF, vod, whose side are you on now? QS's?

Dude, how can I control who is on DT1?  I'm on DT2!

BTW - TC and I have also exchanged many PMs over the last year.  He's not totally inactive - maybe he just doesn't post as much.  :/
legendary
What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence?

Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.  I've seen many members do this - both on DT and not.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence?
Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.
I do not see any basis for someone to agree to exclude Zepher, in any way whatsoever. Therefore, the third you can already exclude. Coincidence that several exclusions were copied at once? Eh.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
99% Eh? I do Question that and i wish there were a way to look at your feedback history prior to Editing.
"Prior to editing"? This is very backwards. Are you saying, ratings that were left mistakenly or incorrectly described should not be edited? Most of my ratings represent the following groups: a) Abusers from the alts thread. b) Account traders. c) ICO bumpers. d) Individual scammers. Those are naturally correct (with the exception of the last one, where errors could be made). The rest represents a minor amount of left ratings, thus the rate of invalid ratings can never be high.

BS= Spam and garbage + Less moderation.
You want less spam and less moderation?

I have spoken about some publicly. Named them and called them out.
Where and who?

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
I wonder if TC will neg. you for this, and if he does whether otrkid70 will complain about that abuse or keep quiet (and complain about non-existing abuse from others). Roll Eyes

I was pointing out the BS of not having enough moderation.

You and a few others...Like i said i don't want to start a war with you or anyone else.

I doubt TC would neg me. he had the opportunity to neg me when i asked for a Loan with no collateral for my dogs operation years ago. He among other scrutinized me and asked for proof so i showed proof.
legendary
I wonder if you can find any examples of TC leaving negative ratings for people that spoke negatively against him.

And so how exactly would YOU know that? Do you monitor TC's trust list and ratings? Why? Oh, right ... cuz you control it but have been too fucking scared to actually use it against the people you hate until now... BUSTED.  
Vod
legendary

Could be fraud, could be coincidence or could just be a lazy moment when they agreed with what they saw.   Every now and then I just copy/paste someone's trust rating because I feel the same way but am too busy or tired to rewrite the exact same sentiment.  I've seen many members do this - both on DT and not.
Pages:
Jump to: