Pages:
Author

Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act - page 29. (Read 11909 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
I don't know about that.

Tomatocage and I have always got along - we (used to when he was active) PM each other back and forth about potential scammers and such.
Try PM-ing and notice either: a) No response. b) Difference in response. Somewhat trivial to confirm or disprove own suspicion.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
DT has become less relevant now that the merit system has been introduced.

You referring to the red paint associated to shit posters/spammers/bad English posts?

Exactly.  Such tags are no longer needed.

However, DT is still needed in areas of outright fraud - such as loan scammers.

What about Tomatocage's trust list? Don't you think it's odd that both Myself and Zepher pissed off both QS and Ognasty just yesterday, and now suddenly TC's trustlist has a copy/paste of Og's?.... Coincidence? Now the forum is essentially being controlled by scammers.  Roll Eyes

I'm about to just fucking give up, but not without a fight.  Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes

I don't know about that.

Tomatocage and I have always got along - we (used to when he was active) PM each other back and forth about potential scammers and such.

Quickseller/Panthers52 and I have always butted heads - just a basic difference of morality.

legendary
Terminated.
The amount of butthurt you are showing is just astonishing.
The amount of stupidity you are showing by posting from your busted alt is astonishing.

It's quite sad that OP (i.e. Pathers52) thinks that this affects me in any way. This is how far his sick obsession with me has progressed.
Activity: 675
Merit: 502
#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps
I love this fucking Quote!
You love the idea of this, is what you're saying.

Almost a scammers' Utopia.

I think more DT users are going to get demoted soon.  Shocked
Nobody with 1 inclusion from DT2 can really stand up without being afraid of consequences as of right now. The collusion is clear, and you can get yanked for just disagreeing with one of the two three publicly.
The amount of butthurt you are showing is just astonishing.

Kind Regards
Panthers52

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
I wonder if TC will neg. you for this, and if he does whether otrkid70 will complain about that abuse or keep quiet (and complain about non-existing abuse from others). Roll Eyes
I wonder if you can find any examples of TC leaving negative ratings for people that spoke negatively against him.

I know I can sure find several ratings that you have left for those who have spoken against you Roll Eyes
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

You referring to the red paint associated to shit posters/spammers/bad English posts?

I absolutely agree.  Scammers/fraudsters/Bad deals Etc. Should be tagged that's what the system was meant for.
legendary
Terminated.
99% Eh? I do Question that and i wish there were a way to look at your feedback history prior to Editing.
"Prior to editing"? This is very backwards. Are you saying, ratings that were left mistakenly or incorrectly described should not be edited? Most of my ratings represent the following groups: a) Abusers from the alts thread. b) Account traders. c) ICO bumpers. d) Individual scammers. Those are naturally correct (with the exception of the last one, where errors could be made). The rest represents a minor amount of left ratings, thus the rate of invalid ratings can never be high.

BS= Spam and garbage + Less moderation.
You want less spam and less moderation?

I have spoken about some publicly. Named them and called them out.
Where and who?

I wonder if TC will neg. you for this, and if he does whether otrkid70 will complain about that abuse or keep quiet (and complain about non-existing abuse from others). Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary

You were removed from the list so yes...it is being cleaned up.
No, it is not. My ratings have >= 99% accuracy, probably. The issues lie elsewhere; the fact that you don't recognize this just shows how unfamiliar you are from the (current) forum.

I would be more active here if there wasn't so much BS.  I loved this forum
If you consider "more scams = less BS", then that fits OP's agenda perfectly.

I can name a bunch who should be removed but i'm not going to start a battle.
Either speak or don't. Insinuating stuff doesn't make you look good.

99% Eh? I do Question that and i wish there were a way to look at your feedback history prior to Editing.

BS= Spam and garbage + Less moderation.

I have spoken about some publicly. Named them and called them out.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I don't have an opinion on this particular issue (Lauda has many good ratings, but also several that seem too trigger-happy), but I have been getting very annoyed about how centralized the trust system is. The reason that I made it a complicated trust network instead of a centralized list/database is so that it'd be decentralized and subjective.

I've been seriously thinking about reopening the idea of enforcing user-defined trust lists via suggestions, etc., deprecating DefaultTrust.

I'm happy that at least Lauda's trigger-happiness was noticed. Many honest forum members suffered from it. Equally happy I am that the centralization of the trust system was noticed too. When power is centralized it needs to be objective, and when power is subjective it must be decentralized (through there are some philosophical problem with which I'm not going to burden the cryptocommunity).

I'm sure that today feels like D-day for many normal, fair Bitcointalk members who fell victim to Lauda's abuse. The gang is plotting already, but for now it feels like spring has arrived.

I think more DT users are going to get demoted soon.  Shocked

Yeah, hopefully Tomatocage, who is clearly owned by a certain butthurt scammer called quickscammer or Ognasty (Or both)....  Roll Eyes
legendary
Terminated.
No, it is not. My ratings have >= 99% accuracy, probably. The issues lie elsewhere; the fact that you don't recognize this just shows how unfamiliar you are from the (current) forum.

If you consider "more scams = less BS", then that fits OP's agenda perfectly.

Either speak or don't. Insinuating stuff doesn't make you look good.

The abuse of the DT list is just disgusting and i see it's being cleaned up. theymos needs to clean house with the DT users and leave only those who have proven their worth.  Everyone else should go.
Just because you fundamentally misunderstand the system, that doesn't mean that it is being abused in any way. Nothing is being cleaned up. The copy-cat exclusion move essentially destroyed eliminated most of the remaining credibility of the system. Another copy-cat move would completely destroy it, which is the ulterior agenda.

It was meant for trading/selling/buying purposes but everyone who gets that GREEN gets the adrenaline rush of being an abusive asshole.
Again, nope. You are not even active here, what are you complaining about?

Disagreed. The latter is also a giant mess being gamed, partially by the same people in this thread.

I understand it and use it for what it was meant to be used for Trading/selling.  
legendary
Terminated.
The abuse of the DT list is just disgusting and i see it's being cleaned up. theymos needs to clean house with the DT users and leave only those who have proven their worth.  Everyone else should go.
Just because you fundamentally misunderstand the system, that doesn't mean that it is being abused in any way. Nothing is being cleaned up. The copy-cat exclusion move essentially destroyed eliminated most of the remaining credibility of the system. Another copy-cat move would completely destroy it, which is the ulterior agenda.

It was meant for trading/selling/buying purposes but everyone who gets that GREEN gets the adrenaline rush of being an abusive asshole.
Again, nope. You are not even active here, what are you complaining about?

Disagreed. The latter is also a giant mess being gamed, partially by the same people in this thread.
Vod
legendary

I think more DT users are going to get demoted soon.  Shocked
Nobody with 1 inclusion from DT2 can really stand up without being afraid of consequences as of right now. The collusion is clear, and you can get yanked for just disagreeing with one of the two three publicly.

The abuse of the DT list is just disgusting and i see it's being cleaned up. theymos needs to clean house with the DT users and leave only those who have proven their worth.  Everyone else should go.

It has become the wild west with the BS and red paint......Everyone gets red paint no matter what they do....Insults,Scamming,Spam,bad english and even not following a self moderated fucking auction rule.

Gross incompetence across the board....Clean house theymos.
legendary
Terminated.

I don't have an opinion on this particular issue (Lauda has many good ratings, but also several that seem too trigger-happy), but I have been getting very annoyed about how centralized the trust system is. The reason that I made it a complicated trust network instead of a centralized list/database is so that it'd be decentralized and subjective.

I've been seriously thinking about reopening the idea of enforcing user-defined trust lists via suggestions, etc., deprecating DefaultTrust.

I'm happy that at least Lauda's trigger-happiness was noticed. Many honest forum members suffered from it. Equally happy I am that the centralization of the trust system was noticed too. When power is centralized it needs to be objective, and when power is subjective it must be decentralized (through there are some philosophical problem with which I'm not going to burden the cryptocommunity).

I'm sure that today feels like D-day for many normal, fair Bitcointalk members who fell victim to Lauda's abuse. The gang is plotting already, but for now it feels like spring has arrived.

legendary
Terminated.
Updated OP with quote from Lauda and asking if hilariousandco and blazed agree with Lauda's attitude in this quote:
The pest continues with the smear tactics. This is the full quote:

Why don’t you give one example of a public serious conversation about one of your trust ratings from the past month?
There wasn't a single serious complaint, thus a serious conversation couldn't have occurred.
I think this statement proves my point pretty well.
Again, you are very delusional. It proves the exact opposite. Two examples that visualize this correctly: A busted account trader making a complaint is not a serious conversation. Ibminer making a complaint is a serious conversation.
You making a complaint -> we need to call a rodent exterminator. Vod making a complaint -> serious conversation. Get it now?

I have consolidated two ratings and retagged you. I just need to rewrite it and start with "Impossible for me to look the other way on Quickseller's behavior any longer.". Give me some time.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Updated OP with quote from Lauda and asking if hilariousandco and blazed agree with Lauda's attitude in this quote:

Why don’t you give one example of a public serious conversation about one of your trust ratings from the past month?
There wasn't a single serious complaint, thus a serious conversation couldn't have occurred.

I think this statement proves my point pretty well.

I would like to hear both blazed and hilariousandco say they condone this kind of attitude and behavior because that is what they are doing by keeping lauda on their trust lists.
Pages:
Jump to: