Pages:
Author

Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act - page 3. (Read 11909 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If you had a real source or real proof you could show it to a trusted member and get them to corroborate your story. What's your excuse for not doing so?

Let me bump this through this tax nonsense. Sounds like a reasonable thing to do, Quicksy?

Here's a quick list of unproven allegations you've been throwing around recently, feel free to add:

• Lauda is a pill addict
  • Lauda committed tax fraud
  • Lauda has 6 alts that added Lauda to their trust lists
  • The Pharmacist is Lauda's alt
  • X is Lauda's alt, where X is not a publicly known Lauda's alt

(you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with other people's alts despite being a known puppeteer yourself... but I digress)

Looks like it's taking a long time for Quicksy to come up with an excuse as to why his "proof" and "sources" haven't been validated by anyone else.

But we're not in a hurry, let's wait.
Activity: 140
Merit: 35
What is being conducted to put his name in community areas by just eliminating Tax id name etc, You have informed so many factors Lauda is more reliable, trustable, but it's all b. s..
I would call you a retard, but then I would be offending actual retards. The amount of bullshit you post is beyond my ability to comprehend. I wondered where you got your 2 merit from and I chuckled when I realized 50% of your awarded merit comes from Quickseller. At least I understand why you're so eager to defend him now!

The burden of proof always lies upon the person making the claim, and yet we haven't seen anything that would support Quickseller's baseless accusations.

On a side note, I'm so happy that this thread is back on the 1st page, it's my current go-to comic relief!
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

Why do you have this insane notion that someone would willingly post their location and tax details to a public forum?
What is being conducted to put his name in community areas by just eliminating Tax id name etc, You have informed so many factors Lauda is more reliable, trustable, but it's all b. s..
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com

(you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with other people's alts despite being a known puppeteer yourself... but I digress)

Is this a good time to mention that I own the domain name SexAlt.com . I could use this to record and measure various things about alts.

We can have an altimeter to monitor the number of alt used by a member
Then there is an alterer who changes the facts
Of course we mustn't forget the altruist who dispenses merits

I found this thread a bit taxing Smiley which is why I have introduced some levity. Tell me if I should stop because I have the wrong altitude, I'd hate to start an altercation.
legendary
If you had a real source or real proof you could show it to a trusted member and get them to corroborate your story. What's your excuse for not doing so?

Let me bump this through this tax nonsense. Sounds like a reasonable thing to do, Quicksy?

Here's a quick list of unproven allegations you've been throwing around recently, feel free to add:

• Lauda is a pill addict
  • Lauda committed tax fraud
  • Lauda has 6 alts that added Lauda to their trust lists
  • The Pharmacist is Lauda's alt
  • X is Lauda's alt, where X is not a publicly known Lauda's alt

legendary
Here is a historical note for you.

Income tax was an invention of the English. In 1489 Henry VII tried to introduce a tax on income to finance a war against the French  He needed about £100,000, but he made it too complex, and quite a few people didn't want to pay it ( now there is a surprise. ). In fact he only managed to raise about £30,000.

If you want to find out more, then there is lots on this page -
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/tudor-england/henry-vii-and-extraordinary-revenue/

Note - there is no evidence that Lauda attempted to evade paying tax to King Henry VII.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Coming to the topic your Lauda didnt agreed as Croatian and filing tax.
I thought we cleared up the nativity ≠ location ≠ language knowledge situation.

If that's what you're referring to, anyway. I don't really understand what you're trying to say: maybe you should pop your posts into a grammar checker before clicking that post button.

No you aren't cleared at all and bragging into more posts, Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

In the past pages people have posted 42, does we are mentally treated or your gang?

Ill correct with Grammar and I will look for future attacks by you and the Redpainter alt account.
With the exception of only a handful of countries, mostly in Africa, none of which lauda has any connection to, all countries require citizens to pay income taxes on global income.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
I am so far out of all these issues. I don't care about Lauda's taxation habits, and I don't think it is anybody else's business either.
 The only thing that would interest me is if he paid his taxes using Bitcoin.

If Lauda was Canadian it is entirely possible they paid their taxes in bitcoin

https://globalnews.ca/news/3994680/bitcoin-cra-scam-8000/

Lauda would also have to be dumb as bricks. ( Not suggesting this)

This thread is like a train wreck I can't bring myself to stop coming here and looking.
legendary
I am so far out of all these issues. I don't care about Lauda's taxation habits, and I don't think it is anybody else's business either.
 The only thing that would interest me is if he paid his taxes using Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

Why do you have this insane notion that someone would willingly post their location and tax details to a public forum?

Because the guy takes more drugs than charlie sheen

I presume you were told that by someone very reputable, a trusted 3rd party, an anonymous source, a friend of a friend?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706

If that's what you're referring to, anyway. I don't really understand what you're trying to say: maybe you should pop your posts into a grammar checker before clicking that post button.

No you aren't cleared at all and bragging into more posts, Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

In the past pages people have posted 42, does we are mentally treated or your gang?

Ill correct with Grammar and I will look for future attacks by you and the Redpainter alt account.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
~snip

zzzzz.. fell asleep a little reading that bit.

what he said..
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Hmm, Suchmoon is good people? Lauda who trust newbies and send negative trust to others, is this is a good joke?

I hold Suchmoon and Lauda both in high regard.

you on the other hand cannot read rules and are happy to spam the forum with shit - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25592651

That Announcement Bumping scammer doesn't had a proof except my name in Mysterious list, did you count how many posts that are made in Date coin by me or others? I don't have a connection with Mysterious at all, there was another guy who used to run those scum things.

Announcement bumping offer and Redpainter etc have nothing to do with me.
Bumping means have to bump thread, but the idiot hired us for answering them, however didnt made wrong.
Although Lauda put the Tag, but here in this one forum only people use trust. Do you seen how does Atriz do shady business?
Do you know this guy Result who is your gang along with Upsilon Trooper. Famous for ICO bumping ,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/result-1374485

Shit Gang never learn lessons, although please tell your lauda to ask that scammer.

Lauda's neutral point by Shorena

This rating was changed to neutral after two months, because Lauda (as well as others involved) did so in the intention to help the community. I do not condone this kind of behaviour, but I also have hope that Lauda learned from this mistake.
legendary
I didn't say proof is not important, you are twisting my words. I very clearly said that my source is not important. The evidence is my word that I have been told this information by someone who wishes to not be named. I am not making this up.

It isn't like it matters either way because those types of chat logs are nearly impossible to authenticate, and lauda will just argue what he was saying is "random gibberish" like he did when defcon23 came out with extortion claims, of course he will only do this if he is forced to comment on any presented chat logs, his first reaction will be to attempt to derail the conversation with trolling.

I am not sure why you, or anyone else would be surprised when someone does not want to be a public source of negative information about lauda. I am not sure if you have noticed, but lauda will troll (nearly) every negative thread created about him, will never respond to any type of criticism professionally (based on his public behavior), and has given negative trust to many people for being critical of him. The trolling is much more intense for those who have a more significant reputation who are critical of lauda, and come from many people closely associated with him. I asked lauda a few months (?) ago how many threads about him he responded to in a way that addressed concerns raised about him in the (then) previous 3 (?) months, and the response I got was that none raised concerns that merited a professional response.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but your word is worthless. You have lied so many times that nobody should trust anything you say without solid evidence.

It's funny how within the same post you say "I am not making this up" and then proceed to lay out a scenario which (in your mind apparently) excuses you for making it up.

Or to put it another way - even if what you're saying were true, you're actually discrediting it with your slimy dishonest trollery and the obvious bias you have against anything Lauda does or says or looks at.

copper member
Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that lauda was extorting someone over claimed “tax fraud”, while lauda was claiming to do this in the name of a sting operation, when lauda refused to give theymos sufficient information to generate a 1099 for his moderator income and was going around bragging about not paying taxes on this income (aka committing tax fraud himself)?

Where did you get this info from or are you just making stuff up? And where is your evidence that he refused to give anything? Besides, if you don't give theymos those details he pay the US taxes on your behalf so the only way he'd be able to commit tax fraud 100% would be to give theymos the details and then not pay the appropriate taxes to his own IRS. The whole point of filling in those forms is to show you're not earning US-based income.
My source is not important. I am not wrong though, you can ask the relevant parties if you don't believe me.

I would note that Lauda was also bragging about not paying taxes on his moderator income, and he was not specifying about US taxes.

I've asked the relevant parties. And since when is proof not important? Of course it is. You could either just be straight up lying or your "source" could be if there's even one at all. As far as anyone can tell you just keep making baseless accusations up without providing any sort of evidence whatsoever.
I didn't say proof is not important, you are twisting my words. I very clearly said that my source is not important. The evidence is my word that I have been told this information by someone who wishes to not be named. I am not making this up.

It isn't like it matters either way because those types of chat logs are nearly impossible to authenticate, and lauda will just argue what he was saying is "random gibberish" like he did when defcon23 came out with extortion claims, of course he will only do this if he is forced to comment on any presented chat logs, his first reaction will be to attempt to derail the conversation with trolling.

I am not sure why you, or anyone else would be surprised when someone does not want to be a public source of negative information about lauda. I am not sure if you have noticed, but lauda will troll (nearly) every negative thread created about him, will never respond to any type of criticism professionally (based on his public behavior), and has given negative trust to many people for being critical of him. The trolling is much more intense for those who have a more significant reputation who are critical of lauda, and come from many people closely associated with him. I asked lauda a few months (?) ago how many threads about him he responded to in a way that addressed concerns raised about him in the (then) previous 3 (?) months, and the response I got was that none raised concerns that merited a professional response.
legendary
I still don't understand all this business about Lauda. Lauda always seemed to be a valuable member of Bitcoin Talk to me, but then I tend to gloss over the comments, and put them down to the usual reactions to a mod when somebody has been caught out bending the rules.
Jealousy.
You’re wrong. Stop confusing people.

Speaking of wrong and confusing, do you have any timeline of when you're gonna try to man up and post

facts and un-refutable  proof

of Lauda being The Pharmacist's alt? Or a pill addict? Or a witch? Sorry if I'm forgetting something.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Hmm, Suchmoon is good people? Lauda who trust newbies and send negative trust to others, is this is a good joke?

I hold Suchmoon and Lauda both in high regard.

you on the other hand cannot read rules and are happy to spam the forum with shit - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25592651

copper member
I still don't understand all this business about Lauda. Lauda always seemed to be a valuable member of Bitcoin Talk to me, but then I tend to gloss over the comments, and put them down to the usual reactions to a mod when somebody has been caught out bending the rules.
Jealousy.
You’re wrong. Stop confusing people.
Pages:
Jump to: