Pages:
Author

Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act - page 8. (Read 11909 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person?
Probably; I'm absolutely sure that there are some people in the world that can speak English better than myself. Not that this is relevant though, since being that proficient isn't necessary.

Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.
This isn't 'every forums'.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
If the person doesn't know Croatian language then, how someone can hire?
Logically, knowing a language does not mean that you live in the country of which it originates.

For example, if I learn French, I am not forced to be in France. I have no doubts that some moderators do live in the country that the language hails from but it is wrong to assume that all moderators, past and present, live in the native country.
You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person? Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.

So Lauda speaks Croatian better than Croatian people?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Logically, knowing a language does not mean that you live in the country of which it originates.

For example, if I learn French, I am not forced to be in France. I have no doubts that some moderators do live in the country that the language hails from but it is wrong to assume that all moderators, past and present, live in the native country.

Lauda writes better English than I do - so therefore they are a Brit, oh but fuck, could be a yank, an Kiwi, a maple leaf lover - shit could be from Gibraltar as well oh no maybe a potato loving paddie..

oh No - the shit nugget/Quickspazzer must be right.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
In Croatia, you must pay taxes on worldwide income. Lauda was the local moderator of the Croatia section.

Also, in the US, you must file a tax return if you are a nonresident alien individual engaged or considered to be engaged in a trade or business in the United States during the year, which Lauda is was before he was fired from being a moderator.

Taking into account that Lauda was running around bragging that he did not pay taxes on his moderator income, it is probably a fair assumption that he was not extorting zeroxal as part of a "sting operation" to catch him evading taxes.

You are seriously a window-licking retard. How do you know Lauda is in Croatia? Just because they modded the board? You really are one fucking dim bulb, ya know that? BTW, You still don't get it do you? Use your head, retard.... Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14191621
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
The forum is based in the US and as such work done for the forum is done in the US.

This is not correct; it's a matter of physical location. If someone paid by the forum was not physically present in the US at any point, then his income was not US source income, and therefore no US tax would be due. (Local-country income taxes probably still apply.) US tax could in some cases be due if the person spent any time within the US, but even then tax is not necessarily due, and it is not necessarily required to file a US tax return. See Pub. 519, especially Ch. 2.

(This post is not to be interpreted as tax advice.)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You are seriously a window-licking retard. How do you know Lauda is in Croatia? Just because they modded the board? You really are one fucking dim bulb, ya know that? BTW, You still don't get it do you? Use your head, retard.... Grin
I don't mind people thinking of, nor wasting their time with, wrong locations[1].

[1] I am not saying that this is or isn't. Dance Iago. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
In Croatia, you must pay taxes on worldwide income. Lauda was the local moderator of the Croatia section.

Also, in the US, you must file a tax return if you are a nonresident alien individual engaged or considered to be engaged in a trade or business in the United States during the year, which Lauda is was before he was fired from being a moderator.

Taking into account that Lauda was running around bragging that he did not pay taxes on his moderator income, it is probably a fair assumption that he was not extorting zeroxal as part of a "sting operation" to catch him evading taxes.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Also, in the US, you must file a tax return if you are a nonresident alien individual engaged or considered to be engaged in a trade or business in the United States during the year, which Lauda was before he was fired from being a moderator. edit - it looks like this is incorrect information

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2614
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
You mean Lauda didn't pay US taxes like a few other moderators? Damn that scumbag.

What? the whole universe doesn't pay taxes to the USA? that cannot be correct surely?
Well, fat americans need someone to finance their war machine, even if that requires cats paying taxes.

Smart Americans make $multimillions, retire early instead of reaching for $billions—then move to Switzerland (modulo the occasional Antarctic wedding anniversary) and publish bumper stickers which once upon a time trolled the Wall Street Journal:

As for US-USSR being distinct without difference—why yes, I think you’re right.  They’re evil twins.

(The same wit was inspired by the ambient sounds from his local Swiss rifle range to “go out with a bang” when ceasing to write software for Microsoft Windows.)

Quote cherry-picked according to Quickseller’s own standards of honesty:

YOu are wrong. In the US, [...] in the US, [...] in the US [...] in the US.

On-topic, since the substantive topic of this thread is more about Quickseller than about Lauda:

Leave it to Quickseller to try to enforce the Remaining Evil Empire’s insane claim to tax people anywhere in the world, and more generally, apply their idiotic bought-and-paid-for laws everywhere in the world.  The United States as an entity believes that the world is its property.  Quickseller evidently agrees. /thread
legendary
Terminated.
You mean Lauda didn't pay US taxes like a few other moderators? Damn that scumbag.

What? the whole universe doesn't pay taxes to the USA? that cannot be correct surely?
Well, fat americans need someone to finance their war machine, even if that requires cats paying taxes.

YOu
Shocked
copper member
Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that lauda was extorting someone over claimed “tax fraud”, while lauda was claiming to do this in the name of a sting operation, when lauda refused to give theymos sufficient information to generate a 1099 for his moderator income and was going around bragging about not paying taxes on this income (aka committing tax fraud himself)?

Pretty sure you don't pay tax on cryptocurrency earnings. Only once converted to fiat is the amount taxable.
YOu are wrong. In the US, you are required to pay income taxes on income earned for work preformed in the US, or if a US citizen, on worldwide income. The forum is based in the US and as such work done for the forum is done in the US. The medium of payment does not matter, the amount of the income is based on the value of the property given.

Most European countries also tax income earned.
legendary

legendary
Terminated.
Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that lauda was extorting someone over claimed “tax fraud”, while lauda was claiming to do this in the name of a sting operation, when lauda refused to give theymos sufficient information to generate a 1099 for his moderator income and was going around bragging about not paying taxes on this income (aka committing tax fraud himself)?

Did you pay taxes on the 20btc you stole from another user?   Roll Eyes
You didn't do that right. You should have started with "Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that..".
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

Pretty sure you don't pay tax on cryptocurrency earnings. Only once converted to fiat is the amount taxable.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Did you pay taxes on the 20btc you stole from another user?   Roll Eyes
copper member
legendary
When bet? I was looking at a holiday home earlier would love for it to be paid by quickscammer
quickscammer? who is he?

Quickseller = quickscammer
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
When bet? I was looking at a holiday home earlier would love for it to be paid by quickscammer
quickscammer? who is he?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: