Pages:
Author

Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act - page 6. (Read 11873 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
To clean scam gang, anyway presently I don't have time for moderating. Yep, I am not an alt of QS or Lauda. I may be ranking in billions, but what is Lauda's Tax number?

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14191621
If the person doesn't know Croatian language then, how someone can hire?

Huh? You do realize that language does not equal one's country of residence?

You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person? Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.

So Lauda speaks Croatian better than Croatian people?

Or... hold on to your chair... Lauda could be Croatian and not live in Croatia. I know this is a mind-boggling concept, people traveling and shit, but I know for a fact - it happens.

QS is a moron making moronic conclusions from his own made up nonsense. Stop licking his ass FFS.

If Lauda is a Croatian, then the person should file a tax as the on post, QS is good to reveal the most wanted scams here.
BTW how Lauda got Moderator job, as I am interested to know more details because want to apply for a position.

Damn, you're so dense you probably couldn't even be an alt of QS.

And why do you need to be a moderator? You should be raking in millions as an intertubes tax advisor.
To clean scam gang, anyway presently I don't have time for moderating. Yep, I am not an alt of QS or Lauda. I may be ranking in billions, but what is Lauda's Tax number?
legendary

You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person? Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.

Or... hold on to your chair... Lauda could be Croatian and not live in Croatia. I know this is a mind-boggling concept, people traveling and shit, but I know for a fact - it happens.

QS is a moron making moronic conclusions from his own made up nonsense. Stop licking his ass FFS.

If Lauda is a Croatian, then the person should file a tax as the on post, QS is good to reveal the most wanted scams here.
BTW how Lauda got Moderator job, as I am interested to know more details because want to apply for a position.

Damn, you're so dense you probably couldn't even be an alt of QS.

And why do you need to be a moderator? You should be raking in millions as an intertubes tax advisor.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Isn't it time to lock this thread? It doesn't seem very productive to keep it at the top of the Meta board.

any thread QS starts should have an auto lock feature I agree
i too don't have hopes at all because I might reveal most alt accounts based on IP's. Anyway Coming to the topic Why Lauda is not showing a proof at all?
You jackass. Do you even know the meaning of moderator/s? Moderators cannot reveal IP addresses. Unless you're an admin you cannot do much. And how the hell do you even think of being a moderator? I don't see one reason for you to be a moderator. You can just go away,you know. (Because no one gives a shit about you.)
If the role is assigned to Moderators then it can be... As far as I know the forums rules, no one should reveal IP's in public unless it goes to the police. You all looks like Dumbass supporting to Lauda, but it is close to an end.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
Isn't it time to lock this thread? It doesn't seem very productive to keep it at the top of the Meta board.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 65
IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain
You jackass. Do you even know the meaning of moderator/s? Moderators cannot reveal IP addresses. Unless you're an admin you cannot do much. And how the hell do you even think of being a moderator? I don't see one reason for you to be a moderator. You can just go away,you know. (Because no one gives a shit about you.)

Bolded that part for emphasis, that's the part that I feel really needs to be said  Grin

That being said, one of the tasks for mods is to remove the spam such as for example tackling accounts who engage in ICO shilling and bumping threads for payment. Pretty ironic for endlasuresh to apply Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
i too don't have hopes at all because I might reveal most alt accounts based on IP's. Anyway Coming to the topic Why Lauda is not showing a proof at all?

WTF does that mean? your English is about as good as my Croatian. As for applying for a job - is this the best place for it?
My English might be bad, but having expereince in maintaining forums. I don't think will get a moderator or any position here, since all bullshit accusations lies from the same gamg.
You're needed to have some sort of common sense to become a moderator here; you seem to be a bumbling idiot. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
legendary
You're needed to have some sort of common sense to become a moderator here; you seem to be a bumbling idiot. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Bumbling idiot is being too polite.. window licker sounds more accurate
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Serious discussion first:

And you know that you don't HAVE to do something when people on the intertubes express their preference one way or another, right? If I advise you to fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails - please think this through. I wouldn't want you to make any rash decisions but I fully support your freedom of choice in this matter.

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

You both are a piece of shit. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

That wasn’t even the initial version of his reply.  Initially, he just lashed out and called Vod and me “a piece of shit”; he then promptly edited to reinforce his point with a “seriously” F-bomb.  I saw the earlier version.  Clearly, he was in a state of emotional agitation.  Why?

And why really drove him to create that insane attack thread which I have characterized as “Quickseller vs. The World”?

This reminds me of the incident in which a Tor Project employee revenge-doxed someone (!) who had suggested on Twitter that she should kill herself.  She rationalized her such hypocritical anti-privacy action by alleging that this remark could cause her serious harm, due to her publicly known problems with depression and suicidal tendencies.  Triggering, y’know.

Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

Really, you’ve seen Quickseller coolly slither about with his alts through 60+ page firestorms of clearly evidenced serious accusations against him.  When did you ever see him react like this to a simple remark of the kind which has no power over any rational person?

It's quite obvious that nullius was merely suggesting the best way to

find Jesus

You of all people should know this because this is 100% Quicksy logic.

Hah.  I had actually thought of that when posting.  Then I realized, suicides go straight to the Sixth Circle of Hell.

(Aside:  Having no such religious objections, I myself support an almost unlimited right to suicide.  Those who kill themselves either face such a great pain that I cannot judge them, or are such weak wretches that they benefit all mankind by passing final judgment on themselves.)

Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

Ceterum censeo, Quickseller should kill himself.

"You now want me to write "Ceterum censeo, Quickseller se debet occidere." 100 times?
This is MADNESS !!!"

<humour at Quickseller's expense>

Well, if it isn’t the Doppelgänger of the merit-beggar whom I once awarded +1 for ironically begging me in Latin!

Now, in grand Pythonic style, we must hold a discussion on the spot about whether your use of the indicative be proper.  I know that the historic original “Ceterum censeo” used the indicative, in the sense of declaring a future which shall be, rather than a mere wish; but the English here being translated uses the word should, in the context of my copypaste of Vod’s clearly subjunctive statements (emphasis added):

“I think Quickseller really should kill himself.”  Repeat:  “I really wish the guy would kill himself already.”  Whereas you indicate:  “...Quickseller shall kill himself.”

I raise this question, as a proud user of the subjunctive in English.

Not only is my Latin rusty but it's nonexistent (blame it on the Bossa Google Translation [BGT]). And thanks for correcting my spelling (writer -> write). I corrected it first hoping nobody quoted it, but it somebody did, I hoped it was you - which it was - whereupon I would've PM'ed (or is PM;ed) you to edit your post so to reflect my true brilliance.

BTW, did you notice that in spite of the misspelling, some dude sent me 20 sM for that post?  Cool Cool Cool
legendary

WTF does that mean? your English is about as good as my Croatian. As for applying for a job - is this the best place for it?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

As anyone who has ever played online games can confirm, if phrases like this actually meant anything  the human race would have simultanesouly gone extinct and experienced a major population boom from the number of people being told "Kill yourself" and "I fuck your mother" on a daily basis.

legendary

And you know that you don't HAVE to do something when people on the intertubes express their preference one way or another, right? If I advise you to fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails - please think this through. I wouldn't want you to make any rash decisions but I fully support your freedom of choice in this matter.

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

For all his feigned sophistication, Quicksy is just a two-bit con artist at heart. Thing is, he made a big deal out of this suicide wish back in the day, to the point where he was suggesting that everybody who didn't side with him should be kicked out of DT - his favorite remedy for all perceived slights. He feels obligated to keep up the act now even though nobody bought it back then and nobody (except his own alts) cares about it now. Expect a new wave of threads decrying virtual violence. Don't expect anything of the sort when the same thing is done to... I don't know... picking an account out of the hat here... some cat lady for example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1143530

This guy is the reincarnation of evil, no doubt, he'll go to hell. He has a lot of blood on his hands, how many people did he kill by depriving them of their money? . I hope that this person will one day be presented to a judge and that he will be sentenced to death by lethal injection
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

That wasn’t even the initial version of his reply.  Initially, he just lashed out and called Vod and me “a piece of shit”; he then promptly edited to reinforce his point with a “seriously” F-bomb.  I saw the earlier version.  Clearly, he was in a state of emotional agitation.  Why?

And why really drove him to create that insane attack thread which I have characterized as “Quickseller vs. The World”?

This reminds me of the incident in which a Tor Project employee revenge-doxed someone (!) who had suggested on Twitter that she should kill herself.  She rationalized her such hypocritical anti-privacy action by alleging that this remark could cause her serious harm, due to her publicly known problems with depression and suicidal tendencies.  Triggering, y’know.

Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

Really, you’ve seen Quickseller coolly slither about with his alts through 60+ page firestorms of clearly evidenced serious accusations against him.  When did you ever see him react like this to a simple remark of the kind which has no power over any rational person?

find Jesus

Hah.  I had actually thought of that when posting.  Then I realized, suicides go straight to the Sixth Circle of Hell.

(Aside:  Having no such religious objections, I myself support an almost unlimited right to suicide.  Those who kill themselves either face such a great pain that I cannot judge them, or are such weak wretches that they benefit all mankind by passing final judgment on themselves.)

Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

"You now want me to write "Ceterum censeo, Quickseller se debet occidere." 100 times?
This is MADNESS !!!"

Well, if it isn’t the Doppelgänger of the merit-beggar whom I once awarded +1 for ironically begging me in Latin!

Now, in grand Pythonic style, we must hold a discussion on the spot about whether your use of the indicative be proper.  I know that the historic original “Ceterum censeo” used the indicative, in the sense of declaring a future which shall be, rather than a mere wish; but the English here being translated uses the word should, in the context of my copypaste of Vod’s clearly subjunctive statements (emphasis added):

“I think Quickseller really should kill himself.”  Repeat:  “I really wish the guy would kill himself already.”  Whereas you indicate:  “...Quickseller shall kill himself.”

I raise this question, as a proud user of the subjunctive in English.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

.       Pleas Mr   vod Sir , don’t give me red trust or ban me !  I maybe , kill myself !

(I did hyperlink Quickseller’s attack thread, which contained both quotes of you  Vod Sir.)

(I smile because copy pasting this is a good thing)

Aye, and it would make for a good meme for signing off every post in a Quickseller thread.  (Too bad the Iago bit went over this Iago’s head.)  Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

Ah, Quickseller, the great master of rhetoric.

What’s wrong?  Do the voices in your head agree?  Did I hit close to home with the dark thoughts which plague you when you realize you are alone in a universe which so evidently hates you that it refuses to bow to your whims?

I suggest that you convert to misotheism, for your last rites before you kill yourself.

And by the way, why did you call Vod and me “a piece of shit”, singular?  Do you think that I’m Vod’s alt?  “That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

This is MADNESS !!!"

legendary

find Jesus

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

.       Pleas Mr   vod Sir , don’t give me red trust or ban me !  I maybe , kill myself !

(I did hyperlink Quickseller’s attack thread, which contained both quotes of you  Vod Sir.)

(I smile because copy pasting this is a good thing)

Aye, and it would make for a good meme for signing off every post in a Quickseller thread.  (Too bad the Iago bit went over this Iago’s head.)  Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

Ah, Quickseller, the great master of rhetoric.

What’s wrong?  Do the voices in your head agree?  Did I hit close to home with the dark thoughts which plague you when you realize you are alone in a universe which so evidently hates you that it refuses to bow to your whims?

I suggest that you convert to misotheism, for your last rites before you kill yourself.

And by the way, why did you call Vod and me “a piece of shit”, singular?  Do you think that I’m Vod’s alt?  “That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

Pages:
Jump to: