Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 10. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Almost $45 for Cake now, glad to have them as my biggest holding! $100 seems to be realistic in mid term target in my opinion  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

CAKE reached $40 now. Congratulations for all people who have bought with me, we already make 207% profit in less than 2 months. Congratulation too for all people who bought CAKE when it was only $1 or even less than that.

Those who didn't buy CAKE yet until now, feel free to regret.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
CAKE is only just getting started, now trading over $36 which is still relatively low. People might buy this secret king otherwise will be crying once it will hit $100 They're planning to burn token regularly then the pump will happens as usual. CAKE is about ready to soar.

I guess $50 now is just a matter of time and then if the rally continues we can easily see it go to $100. Pancake v2 is probably the root cause of it all,,, secret king indeed. But the true test comes after the rally. Can it hold on to $100 if it reaches that or it comes back down a lot? We can only wait and see. Token burning is problematic if it does not work:)

What's the deal with Pancake swap v2? Some surprising new features or even cheaper? Certainly a great application that they created with Pancake swap.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
CAKE is only just getting started, now trading over $36 which is still relatively low. People might buy this secret king otherwise will be crying once it will hit $100 They're planning to burn token regularly then the pump will happens as usual. CAKE is about ready to soar.

I guess $50 now is just a matter of time and then if the rally continues we can easily see it go to $100. Pancake v2 is probably the root cause of it all,,, secret king indeed. But the true test comes after the rally. Can it hold on to $100 if it reaches that or it comes back down a lot? We can only wait and see. Token burning is problematic if it does not work:)
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Apart from BNB tokens, Pancake swap token (Cake) is another major winner on BSC, Binance has done well for the project and people are seeing the potentials in tokens listed on BSC chain, I don't know if the team can indeed innovate and cave a good niche for themselves long term but the team need to enjoy this period and their success
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1306
It is not surprise to see very high valued cakes in circulation. As far as I remember team was talking about constant burn over time after every swap (please fix me if i am wrong).
This is not only reason. Binance Smart Chain is getting very big, Cake is the biggest DeFi project on it, and we all know DeFi projects are very profitable.
Activity: 910

Is Cake fully decentralized? Does the token burn automatically happen on the blockchain or is that decided by the team? Could the dev team get into trouble for providing the service like the guy from Forkdelta?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1505

CAKE fair price should be 100$ already, I think it underperforms lately. It's no secret anymore though, everybody started using it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
The defi hype started with uni swap and uni coin despite its large circulating supply still has high price compared to cake coin this is so because of the volume of both coins.
Defi swap protocols yield farming started with uni swap, so pancakes were is still new in the defi swap market.
legendary
PANCAKE NOW IS WORTH $35!!!! HAHAHA still scared to invest in this coin?? TOO LATE!! because we are already on train leaving you and your shitty analyze

200% inflation?? Fourth strike??  Overhyped?? Lol that just like  jokes in the morning.

It's crazy to invest on CAKE? obviously, it's crazy, we are making 169% just less than 2 month Grin Grin Grin

Congratulation for ALL CAKE HODLERRRR
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
New updates are pretty good, I wonder how prediction market works. APY's are going down but this is normal because too many new people come and more and more CAKE is staked everyday. V2 migration was successful. CAKE hit 34.84 dollar ATH today. Almost everybody I know in crypto space have some CAKE in their portfolio. I'm expecting more people to come when they realize decentralized finance is the future. Pancakeswap is a go-to market for defi.

Not everybody because I don't have one.  Grin I was thinking before if I will invest in locked staking in binance but I chose other alts. Now, it seems still good to invest even if it is in the $30 range because they have high chance of increasing further in the coming months. In binance, the min you can stake for 30 days is 1 cake, so very affordable to many.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1477
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
New updates are pretty good, I wonder how prediction market works. APY's are going down but this is normal because too many new people come and more and more CAKE is staked everyday. V2 migration was successful. CAKE hit 34.84 dollar ATH today. Almost everybody I know in crypto space have some CAKE in their portfolio. I'm expecting more people to come when they realize decentralized finance is the future. Pancakeswap is a go-to market for defi.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
Finally finally and finally. What we believe turned to real today. CAKE has reached $30 today

Congratulation to anyone who also invested on CAKE coin, if you joined with me, your investment already above +130% right now.

Congratulation as well for those who didn't buy anything and just speculate with your shitty analyze. With your doubt, we become rich now because we were able bought more coins on market with cheaper price. Thank you so much!

Congratulations, your guess really came true. I bought cakes at almost the same prices and I made a good profit. What is the next target? Could cake leave behind uniswap in total volume? I think it might be. İf then what will  be the price ? I wonder your guess..
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
Looks like, Cake doesn't need few months to overtake UNI as it's finally break that milestone within 1 month.  Wink
TBH, i won't be surprised if it surpasses UNI within the next few months as BSC hype is going on which might fuel up cake to pump.

BTW, i'm hoping to see CAKE at $100 within few months as more development is going on. Like, team will add auto-compounding into the syrup pool, prediction section and most interesting thing is "Big Burn" which isn't stopped yet as team is continously burning more cake which might take CAKE at the higher level. So, it's just about time to get that those price in realtime which is speculated.  Wink
Activity: 882
<...>
Congratulations to those who bought cake when this topic was formed. I bought a few hundred dollars worth of $cake when it was $ 20 a few days ago, I was very happy today when I found out that cake had touched the price of $ 30.

happy eating $cake Cheesy
Yes, with the hundred million of circulating supply of $cake. Is really possible that it will hit to $30 but unluckily I missed this. I don't know that CAKE have the million supply and I just know that it has potential with at top 27 cryptocurrency right now I believe it could be in the top 15. Recently Pancakeswap approve the burning of cake which could affect the price of CAKE resulting to massive bullish. Congrats to all cake holders.
Activity: 980
Merit: 364
<...>
Congratulations to those who bought cake when this topic was formed. I bought a few hundred dollars worth of $cake when it was $ 20 a few days ago, I was very happy today when I found out that cake had touched the price of $ 30.

happy eating $cake Cheesy
legendary
Finally finally and finally. What we believe turned to real today. CAKE has reached $30 today

Congratulation to anyone who also invested on CAKE coin, if you joined with me, your investment already above +130% right now.

Congratulation as well for those who didn't buy anything and just speculate with your shitty analyze. With your doubt, we become rich now because we were able bought more coins on market with cheaper price. Thank you so much!
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Just want to add, in every project there are probably a million reason why we shouldn't invest including the great btc, no project is 100% perfect there must be something that is missing,
Since the time op has posted this topic cake has uncreaes even more, this current dip didn't do much on the price either because I was waiting to see a good dip to buy in but it doesn't seem that way, most people miss opportunities because of over thinking, some people don't see bnb as good enough to invest on, well to each to their opinion.
legendary

$30 soon? The best way to shut up people who don't believe you is by success what they thought will never be happen. Ignore them and keep doing what you believe will happen.

Pages:
Jump to: