Pages:
Author

Topic: PANCAKE (CAKE) will reach $100. My own goal, NFA - page 7. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
I really like this token, I sent it to staking myself, but I am worried about their endless emission.
Well, that's why i thought too, but as long as they keep burning their own CAKE weekly, i don't think that will be become big problem. Just stake and buy it when it on the dip, and you will be fine.
Exactly, I forgot they burn, I just look at the coinmarketcap, I see that the number of circulated tokens is more than the total supply. I hope they burn enough tokens.
In addition to the coin market cap many ICO projects are being added to the market looking at the value of their tokens it seems that many projects can be scammed. Therefore to avoid risk you need to analyze the market properly and hold the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Pancakes have great appeal, but I'm afraid innovations will rival them.  Apeswap will convert cross chain to Polygon, it's time for me to go with it.  Smiley) Ape(NFA) community continues to expand, Ape can compete strongly with polyzap, Quickswap, then Ape can reach 100$.  The main challenge is change, Pancake does not find the way and is accepting the simplicity of Dex(Defi) on BSC.

No doubt it is one the Top leading projects in DEFI sector and highly rewarding for its Long term Investors. It has shown tremendous growth of 1000% during the past one year. Though its price came down more than 50% during the past 2 months like BTC but I trust it will show its Real color when BTC Market pulls back and goes in Bullish zone in coming weeks.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/CAKEBUSD/
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588

Does it sound CAKE's price now too cheap?
I will tell you 1 other Big secret of CAKE, look at this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-a-matter-of-time-until-uniswap-eth-got-beaten-by-pancakeswap-bsc-5322775
Today, CAKE has beat UNI in last 24 hours for registred/used by people.

99% i believe CAKE's price will surpass UNI, which around $30 and it would goes to $50 or even $100 in longterm.

P.S i don't care whatever you will buy CAKE or not, it's your money and your decision

but there is an issue on pancakeswap now
https://twitter.com/PancakeSwap/status/1371471934999777281
i hope pancakeswap team will fix this issue as soon as possible mate
don't judge a project with some small issues, a lot of tokens had some issues with their token or network but they ended up fine, even Ethereum, but i don't know about cake surpassing uniswap token, that only can happen if bnb surpasses eth in my opinion.

Cake is a very promising one from what we've seen here.
From the time the OP posted, it was about $13, and now it is about $16.
Considering the fact that btc has gone down a lot. A lot of alts decreased and yet cake managed to be on the positive side.
However, $100 will still be a long journey for Cake. But I believe, it is worth investing on this platform.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

Does it sound CAKE's price now too cheap?
I will tell you 1 other Big secret of CAKE, look at this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/just-a-matter-of-time-until-uniswap-eth-got-beaten-by-pancakeswap-bsc-5322775
Today, CAKE has beat UNI in last 24 hours for registred/used by people.

99% i believe CAKE's price will surpass UNI, which around $30 and it would goes to $50 or even $100 in longterm.

P.S i don't care whatever you will buy CAKE or not, it's your money and your decision

but there is an issue on pancakeswap now
https://twitter.com/PancakeSwap/status/1371471934999777281
i hope pancakeswap team will fix this issue as soon as possible mate
don't judge a project with some small issues, a lot of tokens had some issues with their token or network but they ended up fine, even Ethereum, but i don't know about cake surpassing uniswap token, that only can happen if bnb surpasses eth in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

PancakeSwap Welcomes Wootrade Network to Syrup Pool!

CAKE holders, today we are happy to be able to offer you a new Syrup Pool from Wootrade, a digital asset liquidity network that provides the best execution for institutional clients.

The Syrup Pool:
Stake CAKE tokens to earn WOO tokens!
Total Tokens: 666,000 WOO
Distribution duration: 60 days
Start block: 8479500 (approx. 5am UTC on June 21st)
Finish block: 10207500 (approx. 5am UTC on August 20th)
Token rewards per block: 0.3854 WOO

Max Stake per wallet:
100 CAKE for the first 48 hours, then unlimited CAKE staking afterwards.
To give as many CAKE holders the opportunity to Farm some juicy pool rewards at a high APY, we will have a 100 CAKE token cap staking limit per user for the first 48 hours.

The Farm:
In order to host the WOO Syrup Pool, we will need to provide a WOO-BNB farm that will have 2x CAKE rewards for the first 48 hours and then 1x CAKE rewards after that.

The Vote:
Usually, there would be a vote, but as you may have noticed, there are currently issues with the nodes we have been using to support voting. As such, we hope that you will trust us on this one, and rest assured we are working to get the new version of voting deployed ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Definitely something possible because it is something that cake would have it so. They are a huge company by this point, I know it is a decentralized exchange but let's face it they are as centralized as they are decentralized, there is someone who puts the farms there, there are someone who decides on the x10 or x20 or whatever there, and there are someone who decides to whitelist something or not, basically they are a company at this point and not as decentralized as they claim to be, plus there is still a profit to be made from their own pancake router as well which means from each swap they make a profit as well as money from deposit fee if they ever have any, so basically they are making money.

Long story short they know what they can do and they know their power and people are in love with them, sure it dropped now during this fall with everything else but when the market goes up then cake will definitely reach 100 eventually for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pancakes have great appeal, but I'm afraid innovations will rival them.  Apeswap will convert cross chain to Polygon, it's time for me to go with it.  Smiley) Ape(NFA) community continues to expand, Ape can compete strongly with polyzap, Quickswap, then Ape can reach 100$.  The main challenge is change, Pancake does not find the way and is accepting the simplicity of Dex(Defi) on BSC.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I just checked and it seems CAKE did really well near the ETH/BTC peak,,, and actually unlike many other deficoins I see it is maintaining the same level as BTC and ETH, both just above 50% of the ATH.

I think hard to see $100 now, first it needs to make new ATH:)
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Well i just updated the title since it's a bit outdated now. Most people already knew about what's pancakeswap and BSC, now i just focusing to keep re-buy and staking Cake to earn CAKE until it reached $100. NFA.
legendary
I really like this token, I sent it to staking myself, but I am worried about their endless emission.
Well, that's why i thought too, but as long as they keep burning their own CAKE weekly, i don't think that will be become big problem. Just stake and buy it when it on the dip, and you will be fine.
Exactly, I forgot they burn, I just look at the coinmarketcap, I see that the number of circulated tokens is more than the total supply. I hope they burn enough tokens.
Just looking on CMC, and pancake circulating supply and their total supply are same, around 180million coin. I think they have updated it after you see it on CMC.

this is interesting research. since this thread was written, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit even when prices are being dumped. however, I just took a look at this coin and saw a pretty impressive chart. I feel that CAKE will exceed UNI prices if pancakes become a popular and more widely used DEX than other DEXs for BSC in the future. I may need to think about saving these coins.
CAKE has beat UNI even before it reached ATH around $44. Their total transaction and total unique wallet, and total user are exceeded UNI.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
this is interesting research. since this thread was written, CAKE prices have gone up quite a bit even when prices are being dumped. however, I just took a look at this coin and saw a pretty impressive chart. I feel that CAKE will exceed UNI prices if pancakes become a popular and more widely used DEX than other DEXs for BSC in the future. I may need to think about saving these coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
legendary
BIB Exchange
Activity: 548
Merit: 107
Pancakeswap CAKE is perspective I agree. In May was moments when price was good to buy. I was slow so missed.
April-May was peak price, Pancakeswap CAKE hit it's ATH $44 then CKAE is maintaining downtrend. In the meantime, I have purchased CAKE at ~$15 each, and stake CAKE for more CAKE. I'm staking CAKE on Pancakeswap, until now it's a great gainers. Moreover, Pancakeswap has hot pools like Alice, TKO, SFP. Stay with CAKE, it has big plans for the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
there are many ways why CAKE gets burnt to push supply down https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/tokenomics/cake/cake-tokenomics#other-deflationary-mechanics

since the correction, most hodlers wouldn't sell cake as it used to be $40 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pancakeswap-token
BIB Exchange
Guys, I recently found out that Cake does not have a maximum number of tokens, the emission is endless. Isn't that bad? It's just that the more tokens, the less demand, correct if I don't understand something correctly.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
Hoam.. too long shit post to read, better to use ignore and we are fine.

Yea thats pretty much you. Too lazy to do proper research so you take 1 indicator out of 10 and produce price prediction based on that. Its not surprising at all that you get super frustrated when someone brings more advanced analysis when all you can fit in your brain is 1 indicator (cake is cheaper than some shitcoins).

Not like you, did you bought all BNB when it was $15 and realized your profit right now? I guess not.

You are right. I did not. I was accumulating bnb long before my OP. I wrote my thread when I was so amazed how big this opportunity is and how well my investment is performing so I wanted to share it with others. Considering the fact that I get half of my BNB for free (from dumping lauchpads, launchpools to bnb) I'm sure than my average buy is way below 10$.

Thanks for that mania, i have predicted it and made more than 5000% from my investment, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56887812

Did you sold ? XDXD I guess not:

Yup, and the whole of cryptocurrencies also got dump on this season because of FUD from china and Elon about bitcoin energy. Time to buy more with cheaper price, hahaha

You even sugested to buy more because its "cheap". -40% from that day for dogelon. 100 milion $ for project that has only fancy name XD Hell yea its cheap.

BTW how is your buy BNB @550$ or BAKE @7$ investment? Why you bring only succesfull one here?

You choose good projects. BNB is the best altcoin. BNB is my love. I will never dump it all. You just pick terrible moment for investment. Moment right after 30-100x pump. Same was with CAKE. You created OP @13$ few days after it was -30% to 9$.  Fortunately there was a second push to 40$.
legendary
Hoam.. too long shit post to read, better to use ignore and we are fine.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
Everyone know i made this thread when CAKE WAS $13 ! Lot of people made huge profit but sadly

Huge profit =/ paper gains. Lots of people made decent paper gains - not profits since you did not even mention about realizing profits. You scream buy buy buy. At 13$, 30$, 40$. Every person that listened to you and bought after every "its cheap" post is currently on big loss - not huge profit.

In my topic about BNB i suggested to buy @15$ : "Binance is currently worth $ 2.4 billion (15.6 $ per token)" and set target at "350-500$ as ATH of current market cycle is possible. 1000$ is unlikely". So if someone fallowed me did x20 - x30 of realized profits. Not x1,5-x3 of paper gains at the top and -30% on average if cashed out today.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/phenomenon-of-bnb-fundamental-analysis-bnbusd-5208144

The fifth strike is his stupidity  Grin

Stupidity is when you deny facts (huge inflation of cake) only because price pumped thanks to mania in which even shitcoins like shiba inu made 1000x.

his above guy missed the opportunity

I didn't miss anything. I had cake way under 1$ and I'm taking profit (realized profits - might be new in your dictionary) starting from 5$, dumping all the way to 40$. Still have some, still farming more from liquidity pools. Did 5x on average. And its not paper gains. Its real money right in my wallet ready to jump in any moment. You started op @ 13$, it was 10$ after 3 months (few days ago - easy entry price as you said), its 20$ now. Why should I buy @ 13$ 3 months ago with you if I could buy @10$ few days ago? Did you take your "huge profit" at the 40$? I guess not.

Kings of paper gains - the biggest losers of all bubbles - thats your club mate.

Once again. I still think that 100$ target is possible but only if whole crypto industry will recover from this outstanding correction (BTC did 40% amplitude daily candle - the bloodiest day starting from covid panic sell). If thats the begining of bear market for whole crypto industry and next bull run will start after 3 years - you never know what technology we will have that day. You cant be sure that in 2025 cake will still be BSC swap leader. If that's the begining of bear market - we may never see 40$ for cake again. If not ... every token/coin will moon, even shitcoins, so will cake do. Is it rational to bet on that? I think its not.
Pages:
Jump to: